2PM's Junsu

KPOP Scenarios

            Today was the day. Today, I am going to confess to Junsu. I sat there, thinking about all my times with Junsu. He was always there for me and somewhere along the way I fell for him and his sweet gestures.

            “Noona!” Junho and Chansung both said cheerfully as I walked through the door. Junsu looked up quickly, smiling at me widely before looking back down at the paper he was reading. That smile, the one that made his eyes shine and my heart beat faster.

            “Annyeong!” I waved and walked to sit by Junsu, “What are you doing?”

            “Mmm,” he replied, turning a page, “Just reading the latest music polls.” He looked up at me and smiled again, “How have you been?”

            “I’ve been good. I’ve been better, but everything is okay,” I reply, setting my bag on the ground beside the couch.

            “Noona, what ever happened to that guy?” Chansung asked, causing me to look at him in confusion.

            “What guy?” Junsu put the paper down and looked solemnly at him.

            “The guy from Noona’s work. He confessed not too long ago to Noona while we were getting food with her,” Chansung said looking at me, I saw Junsu’s hands clench into a fist, “Sadly, Noona turned him down. I felt so bad for him.”

            “Umm… I discussed why I couldn’t be in a relationship with him, and he understood,” I spoke up nervously.

            “Excuse me for a moment,” Junsu got up and pulled Chansung out of hearing range. When the conversation ended, Junsu walked out of the room and Chansung came to give me a piece of paper.

            “Noona, Hyung wanted me to give this to you,” he walked off smiling.

            When I opened the slip of paper, there were simple instructions.

1. I love the way your eyes light up when you laugh. Walk into the hall and look straight.’ I went where it said to and when I looked up there was a single rose and another note.

            2. You like me for me, not the idol me. Now, turn left and walk to the stairs. My heart started to beat faster as I took the short steps to the stairway. I looked on the doorframe and found another note, this time with a small panda trinket.

            3. I like when you text and call me nonstop until I pick up the phone, just to see if I’m okay. Walk towards the roof. I took the stairway to the roof, pausing at the door. In the middle there was another note, but what caught my eye was the ring taped to the paper.

            4. My heart starts to beat fast when you walk into the room. I love that feeling that feels like my chest will explode with affection for you. Now, take this ring and come outside, I’ve got a surprise. I took the ring off the paper and put in on my hand, where it fit perfectly. I slowly pushed open the door and 2PM’s fellow artist immediately filled my ears with the tune of my favorite song. The soft music of 2AM’s Confession Of A Friend was almost to the chorus when I heard Junsu’s beautiful voice.

            Baby, come to me now

            And be my lady

            I’ve watched you for too long

            I stood there with no words,

            Hiding my pitiful heart.

            As a friend, to remain as friends,

            I had to push the confessions down my throat

            But now I’ll confess to you,

            I love you.

            I tried to hold the tears back, but they streamed down my face.

            “_______-ah,” Junsu smiled as he came closer, taking my hands in his, “I really do care for you, I have for a really long time. This ring is a symbol of my affection for you, will you accept my confession?” I couldn’t speak so I just nodded. “Then I guess the only question left is, will you be my girlfriend and allow me the privilege of calling you jagiya?”

            “Junsu,” I choke out through the tears, “I guess we had the same mindset today. I was going to confess to you, but yours is a lot more… well-thought out.”

            “Jagi,” he beamed at the word coming out of his mouth, “I love you.”

            “And I love you my big panda,” I hugged him tightly and he kissed my forehead as I breathed a sigh of content. The rest of the members came out hollering on the roof and we both broke out in laughter, “I could get used to this.”

            “I could too, jagi, I could too.”