U-Kiss Scenario: When He Accidently Hits You When You Guys Are Fighting

KPOP Scenarios

Alexander

You watched as he stumbled in, clearly drunk. He threw his keys in the bowl and staggered over to you.

“Jagi, how could you?” Tears sprung into his eyes, confusing you even more.

“Alexander, what are you talking about?” You say up from where you were lying.

“I saw you,” he grasped your wrist and pulled you up, “how could you do this to me?”

“I have no clue what you are talking about, Xander,” you tried to pull away from him.

“I saw you with him!” He screamed, letting you go, “I… I gave you everything. I know I’m gone a lot, but there was never a time where I didn’t think about you!”

“Xander, I think you misunderstood,” you began.

“I don’t want an excuse!” He pushed past you, pushing you into the coffee table. You yelped as your calf nicked the edge, scratching your calf. A little blood trickled down your leg as you stared up at Xander with shock. He turned towards you, his eyes widening with fear, “J-J-Jagi… baby… p-please.” He shot towards you, grabbing a towel that had been lying on the counter. He wrapped the towel around your calf as he gazed at you, regret filling his eyes.

“A-Alexander,” you began, trying to wipe your eyes.

“I… I’m so sorry, jagiya,” he cut you off, “I… I won’t ever do it again. I won’t ever drink again. I’ll never hurt you again, just please don’t leave. I… I need you, jagiya. I need you. Please don’t leave me.” He had tears running down his cheeks.

“Alexander,” you whispered, grabbing his face in your palms, “Shh… I-I’m not going to leave you.”

“You aren’t?” he replied, his voice cracking.

“I promise,” you sighed, “Just… don’t ever do this again. If you do… I don’t give third chances, you know that. I rarely give second chances, but I love you and I don’t want to loose you either.” He nodded, rubbing at his eyes furiously, “Now… I think we should have a long talk about what you saw and why you came home drunk, but firstly… can you get me a Band-Aid?” You smiled sheepishly. He nodded, scrambling off the floor towards the kitchen as you smiled sadly towards him.

 

Kevin

You glared as he went through your make-up.

“Why are you doing this again?” you asked, crossing your arms.

“I need to practice,” he began, “I’m doing this on Star King and I don’t want to mess up.”

“But we were going to go to the mall, remember?” you asked, pouting slightly.

“I really have to do this, _____. You understand,” he looked through your lipsticks, trying to find a certain color.

“What’s more important?” you said hotly.

“Don’t do this,” he responded coolly.

“God, Kevin, are you really going to be like this?” you asked. He set your lipstick down and stood up.

“I’ve been stressed and upset,” he began, his voice rising, “I just want to be left alone. Why can’t you see that?” he flung his arms, one arm catching you on the cheek.

“Fine, I’ll leave you alone,” you turned around and stormed out into the living room, sitting on the couch and sighing. You heard the bedroom door shut and felt the couch dip beside you.

“_____… please respond,” you heard Kevin whisper. You stayed silent, “Baby… Jagiya, please. Don’t give me the silent treatment. We need to talk about this.”

“Leave me alone, Kevin,” you said, your eyes starting to burn.

“No, jagiya, that is the last thing I’m going to do,” he replied, scooting closer, “Please… let me look at your cheek.” He gently grabbed your chin and moved your hair out of your face so he could see where he hit you, “Jagiya… it’s red.” His voice sounded broken and distant.

“Kev…” you sighed, grabbing his hand.

“I… I’m so sorry,” tears started to flow down his cheeks.

“Kevin… it’s… it’s okay,” you sighed as he cupped your cheek, “J-Just don’t do it again.” He nodded before shooting into your arms, burying his face in your neck.

Dongho

“Yah, Dongho!” you yelled, throwing the pillow at him.

“What?” he said, ducking to dodge the item.

“You’re late!” you remind him.

“I know, and I said I’m sorry,” he replied, “You know I can’t help that the filming ran a little late.”

“That’s always the reason and I’m sick of it!” you screamed, getting up and pulling out a suitcase.

“What are you doing?” he said, grabbing your arm.

“Don’t touch me!” you yanked your arm away from him, “I’m sick of your company, I’m sick of your schedule, and I’m sick of you. I hate you!”

“You knew what you were getting into when we started dating,” he growled. You reached out, trying to calm him down. When he got mad, he would usually leave the house for a couple days, and it broke your heart every time.

“Don’t touch me,” he growled, pushing you to the ground, “Just don’t.” You felt tears spring to your eyes.

“D-Dongho, just… go. Leave like you always do,” you looked towards the ground, not wanting to see him leave. You heard a thump in front of you and looked up to see him on his knees in front of you.

“D-Do you mean that?” he sounded disconnected. You sighed and got on your knees in front of him, “I… I know my schedule gets in the way of our time together, but I love you. I love you so much… I… I really didn’t mean to… I didn’t mean to hurt you, Jagi. Please don’t leave me. Please don’t make me go. I… I don’t want to lose you too,” You grabbed his shoulders and pulled him in a hug, burying your head in the crook of his neck.

“I’m sorry, I don’t mean that,” you whispered. He buried his face in your shoulder as you felt liquid drop down your neck, “I’m so sorry.” When you pulled away you kissed him softly and smiled at him.

“I’ll… try to take tomorrow off,” he said, tears streaking his face, “I think… I think we need to rebuild our relationship.” You nodded softly and hugged him tightly again.

Hoon

You stood in the kitchen with him as you were both cooking. You smiled over at him only to find him glaring at your pan.

“W-What?” you asked.

“No I’m not,” you shot back, grabbing the package, “I’m doing what it says, see?” You pushed the package towards him. He grabbed it and started to read it.

“See, you’re doing it wrong~” he whined, pushing you out of the way, “Move, I’ll do it.”

“No!” you shouted, tightening your grip on the spatula.

“Hand it over,” he placed his hand out.

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Give it!”

“Stop!”

“Give me the spatula, _____!”

“NO! Hoonie, stop, I’m going to…. OUCH!” In his attempt to grab the spatula, your grip slipped and you fell to the floor.

“JAGI~” he dropped the item and shot forward, sitting on his knees in front of you, “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” you smiled, standing up.

“Are you sure?” he asked again. You nodded but he continued, “I’m so sorry, jagi. I… I didn’t mean to. I was just trying to be funny! Oh… forgive me?”

“Hoonie, really, it’s fine,” you laughed, wrapping your arms around him, “I’m okay, and I know you didn’t mean it.”

“I’m really sorry jagi,” he pouted. You rolled your eyes and pressed your lips to his. He pulled away and rested his forehead on yours. You stood there for a minute before something caught your attention.

“Hoon… do you smell something burning?”

“Oh my god… the food!”

“Aww… it’s burnt!”

Soohyun

You sighed as you sat on the couch by yourself. Soohyun missed another date. He usually told you, claiming he had to practice, but this time you didn’t get the call. You waited, in your dress, for him to come home, but he never showed up. You had just about enough of this and were coming to the point of wanting out of the relationship… but you love him. You heard the door open and turned towards the door, seeing him entering. He took off his shoes and trudged over to the couch.

“How was you day?” he asked as he sat beside you. He hasn’t even looked at you and you were fuming.

“My day?” you asked hotly, “Could have been better.”

“Oh, what happened?” he asked, leaning back, causing you to scoff.

“Soohyun, did you happen to forget something?” you asked.

“Not that I know of, why?” he finally looked at you.

“Wow,” you replied, “You don’t remember making plans with me?” He looked confused for a second before recognition flashed across his face.

“Oh, baby, I am so sorry!” he said, “Practice ran late and I… it slipped my mind.”

“Slipped your mind?” you asked, tears springing to your eyes, “That’s how much I’m worth to you? I just slipped your mind.”

“Look, I said I’m sorry,” his voice drew cold, “I’m tired, wore out, and the back-up dancers already pissed me off. Let’s not do this today.”

“No, I think I deserve an explanation,” you fought back.

“I already told you why, just drop it!” he yelled, standing up and walking towards the bedroom. You shot up after him and grabbed at his forearm.

“Soohyun, don’t walk away from m…” he jerked his arm roughly away from you, sending you crashing into the floor. The force of the impact caused you to expel a breath of air. He turned around and his eyes widened.  He immediately fell to his knees, pulling you into his chest.

“I’m so sorry, jagi! I… I didn’t mean to! Y-You know I didn’t mean to, right?” he said franticly, “Oh, please don’t leave me. I d-didn’t mean to! I swear!” You laughed lightly and pushed him away.

“Soohyun, it’s okay. I know you didn’t mean to,” you comforted him, “Look… you were exhausted and irritable and I was angry. Let’s just make up and forget this, okay?” He nodded quickly, afraid you would take your words back, and helped you up.

“Is your okay?” he asked.

“Soohyun, you always worry about the weirdest things!” you laughed, brushing yourself off.

“Hey! I happen to like your ,” he replied, as you walked into the bedroom, “Are you listening to me… JAGI!”

AJ

“Why are you doing this?” you asked him.

“I already told you why, _____,” he sighed as he continued to pack his clothes, “Nothing is going to stop me from going. It’s want I want to do.”

“But…” you began.

“No buts,” he said firmly, “I’m doing this. That’s the end of it.”

“Did you ever think about how I would feel?” you shouted, finally voicing what was wrong.

“How you would feel?” he yelled, standing up and facing you, “Last time I checked, this wasn’t about you!”

“So I’m not important to you?” you shouted back. You knew you were, but you couldn’t help but feel betrayed.

“Of course you’re important to me, you know that!” he replied, “But you’re not the only thing in my life! This is important to me too! I thought you would support me on this!”

“Damn, Jae,” you sighed, “You know I support you in everything, but why America? It just seems like you want to get away from me! What did I do to you? Where did I go…” He stormed next to you and the only thing you felt was a stinging on your cheek, “J-Jae…”

“_-_____… J-Jagi, I… I didn’t mean to,” he said, looking at his hand, shocked at his own actions, “I… Please, I didn’t mean to.”

“Maybe you going to America is for the best,” you replied softly, backing away from him. You turned and went into the bedroom, sitting at the computer desk.

You sighed and looked at the clock. It’s been thirty minutes since your fight with AJ and you’ve started to get worried. You stood up and walked into the living room to find AJ on the couch. He was staring at what you recognized to be the picture of you from your first anniversary together. The boys had thrown you a big party, something about how they didn’t think you would stay around that long. AJ pouted and you laughed. You smiled sadly and sat beside him.

“Jae… Hey, look at me,” you pleaded. He set the picture down and turned towards you with red eyes, as if he had been crying, “I’m… sorry about what I said. I know you care about me. And I know I would never be the reason for you to leave. I was just… angry and upset. I’ve been with you for two years, Jaeseop. Two wonderful years. I’ve basically become emotionally dependent on you. What am I suppose to do when you leave?” You could feel tears escape your eyes.

“Hey, don’t cry,” he murmured, wiping at the tears, “You know what it does to my heart when you cry.”

“I can’t help it, Jae,” you continued, “What if you get over there and f-forget about me?”

“I will not forget about you!” he insisted, kissing you softly, “I promise to call you almost every day, and we can video-chat and… I promise, it will be over before you know it.” You nodded softly, “I’m really sorry about… t-that. I really didn’t mean to. Just don’t say you hate me, Jagi.”

“I don’t hate you, Jae,” you smiled at him, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” he sighed in relief, “Come, I just want to lay with you.” You smiled affectionately before following him to the bedroom.

Kiseop

You pouted from you position on the couch as Kevin and Kiseop were playing the game and laughing. You had thought you were going to spend the day with Kiseop, seeing as he had the day off, but the first thing he did was call and invite Kevin over. It’s not that you have something against Kevin, if anything you look to him as a brother. He’s always been there for Kiseop and you when you both were having problems. Whenever you were down and Kiseop wasn’t around, Kevin was the one to cheer you up. It’s just that… Kiseop seemed to be hanging around Kevin a lot these days, and you’re starting to feel like he doesn’t want to be alone with you. They laughed loudly again, bringing you back to the present. Kevin had just beat Kiseop for the first time today. You fumed as you saw Kiseop throw the controller down in mock anger.

“Kevin, I think it’s time for you to leave,” you said, trying to stay calm. You didn’t want to burst in front of Kevin. After all, it wasn’t his fault you were mad.

“You don’t have to leave, Kev,” Kiseop cut in. You glared at Kiseop until Kevin cleared his throat.

“Uh, actually, _____’s right. I’ve got… stuff to do,” he got up, putting his shoes on before leaving.

“What was that?” Kiseop asked, turning off the game.

“I could ask you the same thing,” you shot back.

“Excuse me?” he turned towards you.

“What the hell was all that?” you gestured towards the front door.

“That was Kevin coming over to play the game,” he shrugged, fueling your anger.

“On your only day off?” you said, your voice rising, “Do I mean nothing to you?”

“What?” he looked at you with confusion written on his face.

“It’s your only day off, Kiseop,” you clarified, “I don’t see you during the week because of our work schedules and I barely see you on the weekends because you are usually performing.”

“So? You’re seeing me right now,” he replied.

“Excuse me for thinking that we needed to spend more time together,” you shouted, “I’m sorry for thinking that a relationship requires face-to-face contact.”

“So our relationship needs work?” he asked, walking up to you.

“If you can’t understand, then maybe,” you replied hotly.

“Then leave!” he yelled, “If you don’t think we are working out, then go!”

“Be careful of what you say, Kiseop,” you warned.

“Just go ahead and leave!” he flung his arm towards the door, hitting your jaw in the process. Tears immediately sprang to your eyes.

“Fine, I’m gone,” you choked out before storming out the door. You walked down the sidewalk, clutching the sweater you happened to be wearing. It was Kiseop’s sweater and the smell of him wafted off of it, causing you to cry more. You found a bus stop and sat on the bench. You felt water hit your nose and you looked up to find it raining.

“Just great. First me and Kiseop fight, then we break up, and now it’s raining,” you sobbed, “Can anything else go wrong?” You heard footsteps running towards you and then a figure stopped in front of you. He bent over, trying to catch his breath before speaking.

“I… I am so sorry, jagiya,” Kiseop panted, “I didn’t mean to hit you… or tell you to leave. That’s the last thing I want. You can hate me… but please, come back inside. You know your immune system isn’t the best… I don’t want you getting sick.” You felt your heart melt when he remembered that you got sick easily.

“On one condition,” you said. He nodded quickly, agreeing to anything. You sighed before continuing, “You forgive me.”

“W-What is there to forgive? I was the one who was wrong,” he argued.

“No… I should have been understanding,” you said, looking towards the ground, “I… I know I was overbearing.”

“_____, you were not overbearing. You were just worried about our relationship, like I should have been,” he grabbed your hands, “Now, can we talk more about this in the house, I really don’t want you sick~” You smiled as he drug you back towards the house, complaining that you were going to get a cold and it was going to be all his fault and that he would take off to take care of you.

Eli

“Look at this!” he laughed as he tried to show you something funny. You had a bad day and came home to find Eli didn’t do as you asked of him and had gotten upset. Eli, being the sweetheart he is, tried to cheer you up but everything he is doing just pisses you off even more.

“Eli, just stop,” you said, rubbing your temples.

“I don’t understand why you’re being so grumpy anyway,” he muttered.

“Eli, you couldn’t even do a simple task I asked of you. You told me you would and you didn’t,” you gritted out, “Sorry for thinking that meant that it would be done before I was home.”

“Just because you had a bad day doesn’t mean you have to take it out on me!” he said.

“I asked you to do something and you promised me you would,” you shouted, “Then I come home, tired from a horrible day, only to have to do it myself!”

“You’re so… whatever,” he yelled, “I can’t deal with you right now.”

“Can’t deal with me right now? What does that mean?” you asked, walking up to him.

“You’re being a ,” he said. You felt your eyes start to water. You and Eli have fought before, but never has it resulted in name calling, “That’s what I mean.” He started to walk past you but you grabbed his arm, “Don’t touch me!” He flung you off his arm, causing you to fall on your wrist. You sat on the ground, clutching your arm, “____…” He ran out the front door.

It’s been two hours since Eli disappeared. You’ve had time to think and you realized you were not being understanding. He has been working non-stop for the comeback and you shouldn’t have asked him to do something on his only day off. While he shouldn’t have done what he did, you were at fault too. You grabbed your jacket and phone and walked out the door, dialing the dorm the guys live in.

“Hello?” you heard Dongho answer.

“Dongho! Is Eli there?” you asked, walking towards the dorm.

“Who wants to know?” he asked.

“Dongho, if you don’t tell me right now, I will kidnap your dog!” you shouted.

“_____? Oh, well… h-he’s here, but he didn’t look happy. Actually…” Dongho was about to continue when you heard a shuffling.

“_____? What’s wrong with Eli?” Soohyun came on the phone, “He came in crying and immediately locked himself in his room. He won’t let anyone in.”

“Come to the door,” you said as you arrived. Soohyun opened the door and then hung the phone up, “We… argued and some words were said. He stormed out.” You left out the part about him accidently hitting you because you didn’t want the others to freak out. You walked to his bedroom and knocked on the door.

“I told… you to go away, Soohyun!” you heard his choked sob through the door.

“E-Eli… open up… please let me in,” you called. You heard him shuffle and lean against the door.

“_-_____?” he asked. You heard the door unlock and Eli emerged from the room.

“Eli… I’m sorry about earlier,” you said, grabbing his hands, “I shouldn’t have blown up at you.”

“No, I shouldn’t have said what I did!” he protested, “I… I can’t believe I called you a… that. And… you know I never want to cause you harm. You know that, right?”

“Of course I know that, Eli,” you replied, smiling softly at him, “Forgive me?”

“O-Only if you forgive me,” he said. You nodded before he grabbed your hand gently, “Is your wrist okay?”

“It’s fine, baby,” you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, “Never scare me like that again.”

“I’m sorry!” he said. You could hear him about to cry.

“I’m talking about when you left!” you scolded, “You were gone for two hours and I knew nothing of your whereabouts, then I call the dorm and Dongho won’t tell me if you showed up. What if something had happened to you?!”

“I promise, jagi,” he said, kissing your cheek.

“Good.”

Kibum

You were jumping with excitement on your way home. You had gotten the promotion you’ve been aiming for and couldn’t wait to tell Kibum. You were all but skipping into the house. You walked in and saw Kibum on the couch.

“Kibummie~!” you cooed.

“_____, y-you’re home early,” he replied nervously.

“I’ve got something to tell you~” you sat beside him, smiling widely.

“I… I do too,” he said, “Y-You go first.”

“Nope! My news is awesome. I want to tell mine last!” you replied.

“O-Okay,” he looked down, “I… How do I say this?”

“Just say it, Kibummie,” you said.

“I… I leave for Japan tomorrow,” he said under his breath. You felt all the energy leave your body as the words hit you.

“A-Again?” you asked.

“I know I was just gone, but it’s important,” he said, “I have a meeting with this guy for my upcoming album.”

“So… you decided to not tell me until the day before?” you said as your voice rose.

“I just found out today,” he replied, “Please don’t be like this.”

“God Kibum… What were you expecting? Me to be happy?” you started to tear up as he stood up and walked towards you.

“Look, I’m as frustrated as you are, but I can’t help it,” he said, his voice growing deeper with emotion.

“Frustrated? No. I’m beyond frustrated,” you yelled, “I’m pissed!”

“Stop acting like this,” he ground out, “I’m pissed too. Do you think you’re the only one who is upset?”

“Acting? I’m not acting Kibum,” you screamed, “I’m tired of this bull!” You grabbed onto his arm. He pushed his arms out, pushing you into the wall. You fell to the ground as your tears fell harder. His eyes widened when he realized what he did.

“Baby…” he began, stepping towards you. You held one hand up, stopping him in his tracks, “J-Jagiya… I’m so sorry. I… What have I done?” He fell to his knees beside you, his face falling into his hand, “I’m so sorry, ______. Please.” He looked up with watery eyes, “I-I’ll call them back. I’ll cancel the meeting. I’ll cancel the album, but please… don’t leave me. Please don’t leave me, baby.” You looked up and saw regret. You wiped your tears before capturing his face in your hands. You kissed him before resting you forehead against his.

“I’m sorry for starting an argument with you,” you whispered, “Don’t cancel the album. Too many people are counting on you.”

“But I let down the most important one,” he said sadly.”

“Shh… we just need to work at this more,” you said, “All couples fight. Why would we be an exception?”

“I’m still going to call him and cancel tomorrow,” he murmured. You nodded, silently agreeing.