JYJ's Junsu

KPOP Scenarios

“I’m so happy you came with me, Jagi,” Junsu said as he grabbed your hand and pulled you into the mall.

“Remind me again why I agreed to this,” you muttered as you got dragged to the first store he saw, which ended up being a women’s clothing department.

“To make up for when you helped Changmin pull that prank on me,” he pouted and glared at you.

“Oh yeah,” you said, smiling sheepishly at him, “You set yourself up for that one though. I love you Su, but sometimes you can be clueless.”

“Stop making fun of me!” he whined. You wrapped your arms around him in apology.

“I’m sorry baby,” you smiled, “Forgive me.”

“Only because I love you,” he said before taking your hand and dragging you to the dresses. A hot little red number caught his eye and he smirked, “Jagi, what about this one? I’m positive you’ll look amazing in it!” he said it down quietly when you glared at him, “You’re no fun.” He then continued to browse the dresses till pulling out a flowing knee-length royal blue dress, “What about this dress, Jagi?”

“I don’t know,” you said nervously. You’ve never dressed in something like that in front of him before.

“Come on, try it on? Please!” he jumped up and down until you finally took it from him. You walked into the dressing rooms and put the dress on then looked in the mirror. You liked the way it fit, it hugged in all the right places for you, but you don’t know what he’s going to think. “Jagi? I want to see!” You sighed and stepped out, scratching the back of your neck anxiously. He didn’t say anything so you looked up to find him staring at you with his mouth open wide.

“So, what do you think?” you asked quietly, “Is it okay?”

“Okay? It’s perfect, Jagi!” he came and picked you up to twirl you around, “Ah, I have the prettiest girlfriend in the world!” You laughed until he set you down, “We are defiantly getting that dress.” You went in to change and when you came out you saw he had a couple of shirts in his hands.

“Are you ready?” you asked gently.

“Yeah,” he smiled widely, grabbing the dress from you and laying it with his shirts. He grabbed your hand with his free one and pulled you to the front desk. The clerk started to ring up his shirts and your dress but before you could protest Junsu already paid her, “Come on, I still have stores to go to.”

“Junsu, you didn’t have to do that,” you said, pulling him to a halt.

“I know,” he smiled, “but I wanted to! If I can’t spend money on my Jagi then who am I going to spend it on?”

“Su…” you began, but he cut you off by kissing you.

“No more protesting,” he said determinedly, “I am paying for you today and there is nothing you can do about it! Ha… ha… ha!” He stuck his tongue out before grabbing your hand and pulling you into the next store.

“Oh gosh,” you sighed, “This is going to be a long day.” You rolled your eyes as your faintly heard Junsu scream ‘Jagi, look at this! Isn’t it cool?’