BIGBANG'S TOP

KPOP Scenarios

You were currently on a variety show with your fellow band members, Soon-Yi and Na-Young, and they were going around asking idols questions. You looked to the left of you were one of your band members, Soon-Yi. You are the maknae of a new girl group named Hypnotic Tempo. There were five of ya’ll in total. Yeun-Ja was the oldest and leader, Soon-Yi was next, followed by Na-Young, Kyung-Soon, and then you. You were pulled out of your thoughts when they started asking about Ideal Types. All the other idols were being vague, trying not to give anything away about the person they like at the moment. You laughed when some of them were really flustered. Then it came to you.

“_____-shi,” the MC addressed you, “You’re group is fairly new, so how much exposure to other bands have you had?”

“Despite just debuting, we’ve met many idols. All have been really nice and are very supportive,” you said politely.

“You’ve seen all kinds of boy bands?” they asked. You nodded and he continued, “So, have you decided what your ideal type is like?”

“Actually, I have,” you smiled and blushed a little, “I like someone who is taller than me. I guess being on the short side, that doesn’t narrow it down very much.” Everyone laughed at your joke, “I like a guy that… at first look, you would think he’s a little mysterious, but once you get to know him he is nice, and has a sense of childish humor.”

“Alright, that was a very good answer,” the MC replied. He continued on down the line as Soon-Yi elbowed you and sent you a knowing look. You glared at her as it got to T.O.P and she started to chuckle, “T.O.P-shi, can you state whom your ideal type is? Or what their like?”

“Actually, I have recently found a person I can say is my ideal type,” he smiled.

“Really?” the MC asked, shocked.

“Yeah,” he replied, “My ideal type is a member of the girl group that recently debuted.” Soon-Yi and Na-Young, three rows down, both turned to look at each other and then you, “She’s a member of Hypnotic Tempo.”

“Oh, isn’t this interesting?” the MC laughed and towards the three of you, “Are you willing to say who?”

“Of course, I’ve got nothing to hide,” he smiled and looked over towards you, “My ideal type is _____-shi.” There were some murmurs and laughs around the studio. You band members were laughing and Soon-Yi kept nudging you. You were blushing by now.

“_____-shi,” the MC walked up to you, “What do you have to say about this?”

“I…” you stuttered, “T-Thank you, T.O.P-shi.”

“It looks like someone’s nervous,” the MC laughed and turned towards Soon-Yi, “What does her band members have to say? Has ____-shi ever talked about T.O.P-shi?”

“Actually, yes,” you gasped and turned to glare at her, “_____ is a huge fan of T.O.P-shi.”

“Really? ____, would you say that maybe… T.O.P-shi is your ideal type? Now that I think about it, your ideal type does sound a lot like him,” the MC sat beside you.

“Y-Yes,” you mumbled under your breath, but everyone heard anyway.

“So, T.O.P-shi, do you have anything you want to say to _____-shi?” the MC got up and walked over to him. He nodded and stood up, turning towards you.

“____-shi,” he began confidently, “If you’re free sometime, would you like to go get something to eat with me?” Everyone gasped and laughed when he asked that, “Also, I would very much appreciate it if you would call me Oppa.” Everyone laughed harder and eventually moved on to the next question. After the recording, he walked over to you smiling.

“T.O.P-shi,” you began.

“Call me Oppa,” he smiled.

“O-Oppa,” you said nervously, “What brings you over here?”

“I was serious when I asked you out,” he laughed and smiled at you, “So, are you free?”

“OF COURSE SHE IS!” Na-Young yelled from across the room, causing you to blush.

“Thank you,” he yelled back. He turned towards you and stuck out his arm, “Come, I’ll take you to dinner.” You grabbed his arm and smiled as he led you to his car.