TVXQ's Yunho

KPOP Scenarios

You came home from a long day to find Yunho on the couch, sitting in front of what appears to be cups of hot chocolate. You walked up behind him and wrapped your arms around his neck.

“Oh, I didn’t hear you come in,” Yunho said, “How was work?”

“Exhausting,” you yawned, walking around the couch to sit down with him.

“I figured,” he smiled tenderly, “So, I made these.” He gestured to the cups.

“Yunho,” you threw your arms around his neck, “Did I ever tell you that you are the sweetest man I know?” He blushed lightly and looked down in embarrassment.

“Once or twice,” he mumbled, causing you to laugh and kiss his cheek. He looked at you and smiled brightly. He reached for your cup and handed it to you before grabbing his. “Come here.” He leaned back into the couch and pulled you against his, almost spilling the hot chocolate.

“That would have burned,” you laughed as he almost sprang away. You took a sip of yours and sighed at the chocolaty goodness.

“Is it okay?” he asked.

“It’s perfect… just like you,” you leaned forward and pressed your lips against his.

“Sometimes I wonder how you got to be so cheesy,” he smirked.

“Because of you,” he shouted in protest as you laughed.

“I am not cheesy,” he said firmly.

“You can be,” you retorted.

“Tell me, when I was cheesy?” he asked.

“Do you not remember our anniversary?” you answered.

“Yah, that was not cheesy. That was romantic,” he said, taking a sip of his glass.

“It was romantically cheesy,” you said as you finished off your hot chocolate, “Also, how did you know what I needed.”

“Because, I just know you,” he smiled and set both your cups down before wrapping both arms around you, “You know, if beauty were time, you’d be an eternity.” You both burst out laughing at the cheesy pick-up line.

“See? I told you!” you leaned into his embrace.

“I love you,” he kissed your forehead.

“I love you too, my cheesy love,” you laughed as he yelled in protest.