TVXQ Scenario: Calming You Down After A Scary Nightmare

KPOP Scenarios

Yunho

You were in your car, teetering over the edge of the ledge. He had broken up with you and you couldn’t take it anymore. You couldn’t take the ridicule and the harassment coming from everyone, telling you that you weren’t good enough and that you never did anything right.

‘Well, I guess this is the end,’ you thought, pressing on the gas, lurching your car forward and diving into the ocean. Your car hit the sea and the water flooded in. You inhaled and it felt like your lungs were collapsing. You cried out for him, but you knew he wasn’t going to save you. You could just picture his face as he told you he didn’t want to see anymore and that he never loved you. You tried to hold on the the very last second but…

You shot up, gasping and drenched in sweat. You looked to your right to see Yunho blinking sleep out of his eyes and sitting up, alarmed at your sudden movement.

“____, are you okay?” Yunho asked, rubbing you back, “You were screaming and you shouted my name.”

“I…” you couldn’t form a single thought as you tried to catch your breath.

“Hey, what happened?” he probed.

“Nightm-mare,” you choked out.

“Oh, baby,” he grabbed you and pulled you to him, “Do you want to tell me what it was about?”

“You l-left m-me,” you began, “and I… I d-drove into the o-ocean and I d… di…”

“Hey, shh,” he soothed, “I would never leave you. Ever. You are my entire life and I’m never letting you go. Do you know I love you? I love you so much.” Tears streamed down your face as you cried into his shirt.

“I… I love you too,” you whimpered, “Don’t leave me.”

“Shh, didn’t I just tell you?” he said, pushing your hair off your forehead, “I love you. You can never escape me; you can never leave my life. Do you understand? You’re mine forever.” He kissed your forehead, “Now, come, lay down with me and sleep. I promise I will ward off any bad dreams.”

Changmin

You stood there in shock as he kissed the other woman. The man announced them wed and they walked together, hand in hand, past you and down the aisle. You felt tears build up in your eyes and you staggered outside in shock. You walked down the street and started walking across the intersection when you heard a car horn. You looked and saw headlights coming towards you.

‘Will this even hurt? I feel so numb,’ you thought as the headlights got closer and the noises got louder. You were about to get hit when…

“Yah, ____, wake up!” you heard Changmin yell in your ear, shaking you awake, “Come on! Wake up, wake up, wake up!!” You opened your eyes to see Changmin, still dressed in his clothes from his concert, hovering above you with worry written on his face.

“C-Changmin?” you asked, still out of it.

“What happened?” he asked quickly, “I came home from the concert and found you withering in pain. Are you okay? Hurry up, answer me!”

“I…” you paused, sitting up with a dry throat, “Just a nightmare.”

“Must have been pretty bad,” he said, gathering you in his arms and pressing your head to his chest, “Are you okay now?”

“Not really,” you murmured.

“Do you want to tell me about it?” he asked.

“Not really,” you repeated.

“Alright, well, just know I’m here for you,” he said, running his hand through your hair in comfort. He leaned and kissed you forehead, “I’m always here for you, and I’m never going to leave.”

Junsu (after marriage)

You jumped as your door got kicked down and men dressed in all black with masks came in. One of them walked up to you and shoved a gun against your head, causing it to bleed. Another went into the bedroom and you heard wailing.

‘No! Not my baby!’ You screamed from the couch. The guy grabbed you by the throat and threw you on the floor. The other guy came from the room, carrying you three-month old baby girl. He put the gun against her head and the shot rang out. Blood splattered on the wall beside him and you cried out in anguish.

‘You’re next,’ the guy said, coming up to you and pointing the gun at your heart. He pulled the trigger and you felt the bullet tear through your skin…

“Jagi, what’s wrong?” you heard Junsu say as he rubbed your arm.

“J-Junsu?” you opened your eyes and turned over to look at him before shooting up in bed, “SooJin!” You tried to get out of bed but Junsu’s hand caught you.

“I just checked on her, she’s asleep. What is wrong with you?” he sat up. You felt tears run down your cheeks and his eyes widened, “Yah, why are you crying? Tell me what is wrong!”

“I had a nightmare, Junsu,” you whispered, “They… killed our baby.”

“I would never let any harm come to you or our child, alright?” he said, pulling you into his arms and laying down, “SooJin will not get harmed while I’m still alive.”

“Junsu… I saw her… blood splattered on the walls,” you cried harder.

“Shh… forget the image, I won’t ever let that happen. Please believe me,” he kissed your forehead, “I will let no harm come to our children, do you understand?” You nodded, your cries calming down, “I love you. Do you know that?”

“I love you too,” you replied, clutching the front of his shirt.

“Now, sleep with me,” he hugged you tighter, “and only dream of me.”

Yoochun

You tried to run faster as the howls got closer. You ran out of the wood and onto a cliff. You turned around and the wolves emerged from the bushes, flashing their teeth at you. You took a step back but your foot almost slipped off the edge. One of the wolves snarled and lunged at you. His teeth went for your throat and…

You sat up, shaking and looking around, but you were back in your bedroom. Your hand flew up to you neck but nothing was found there. You heard your bedroom door open and you shot out of your bed to cower in the corner.

“Hey, jagi, I’m… home,” Yoochun said as he came in to see you in the corner with tears streaming down your face. He strode forward and grabbed you, pulling you up, “What happened? Why are you crying? And why are you in the corner?” He looked like he was about to kill someone, “Who did this to you?”

“Chunnie… I had a nightmare,” you whispered. You saw his facial features soften and he hugged you to him.

“Baby, do you want to talk?” he asked. You shook your head, not wanting to relive the nightmare, “Okay, just come cuddle on the bed with me until you fall asleep.”

“Okay,” you said as he pulled you and laid down on the bed with you in his arms, “Yoochun… talk to me, I need a distraction.”

“Well… I know something else we could be doing,” he said as he wiggled his eyebrows, causing you to laugh and hit him in the arm, “I’m kidding! You know that! I love you.”

“I love you too, Yoochunnie,” you said as he kissed your forehead.

JaeJoong

You were sitting on an airplane when you felt a jolt. You looked outside your window and saw the wing had broken in half and was on fire. The airplane started jerking and the people over the intercom said the plane was going down. When the plane hit the ground there was smoke all around you and there was blood running down your head. You pulled yourself out of the crashed plane and looked around. You didn’t see anyone around you and you started to freak out. You crawled through the smoke to where he should have been. You stumbled to the seat and found him. He had cuts all over his body and you check his pulse. There was none.

‘Jae… Jae, stop playing. Come on Jae, this isn’t funny,’ you said, shaking his body only for his head to roll to one side. You sank to the floor in tears…

“What are you talking about? I’m not playing around,” JaeJoong said. You shot up and found him sitting there, rubbing sleep out of his eyes. You found yourself crying again and you threw yourself into him, your arms wrapping tightly around his neck, “Oh… hey, why are crying? Baby, tell me what’s wrong?”

“We were in a plane, Jae… and the plane broke and crashed. I found you dead,” you cried as his hand rubbed up and down your back.

“It’s okay, it’s all okay. I’m right here, see,” he whispered in your ear, “I’m right here and I’m talking to you. I’m alive, see? It’s all okay.”

“It was so…” you cut off, unable to say anything about it, “I love you Jae. I couldn’t bear to see you like that.”

“I love you too babe,” he grabbed your chin and kissed you, “Nothing is going to separate us, do you understand?” You nodded, “Good. Let’s sleep then, I promise I will be here when you wake up, okay?” You laid down and fell asleep in his arms.