MBLAQ Scenario: When You’re Struggling With Stress And They Cheer You Up

KPOP Scenarios

Seungho

“Can you just leave me alone for two ing minutes?” you shouted into the phone as you hung up on your friend. They have been nagging at you for two weeks straight that they needed your help. You already had a full schedule and you barely had enough time for your boyfriend let alone yourself, plus you were about to have to get ready to go to work in an hour and you just didn’t feel up to par. You heard a bag drop and turned around to see Seungho standing there, with his mouth open.

“I… Did you just…” he stood in shock at your choice of words.

“I’m sorry Seungho,” you mumbled, “I didn’t mean for you to hear that.” He said nothing but picked your phone up and punched in a number.

“Yes, this is… _____’s neighbor!” he said, “Well, I found her… passed out on her porch. I guess stress has been getting to her. I just wanted to call you to inform you that she won’t be coming in today…. Mmm, yeah, I understand.” He laughed softly, “I’ll take great care of her. Thank you. Will do, bye!” He hung up the phone and picked you up.

“Where are you taking me?” you asked as he walked into the bathroom, setting you on the side of the tub. He the hot water, putting bath bubble soap in it and grabbed a towel.

“Here,” he said, shoving the towel at you, “Take your clothes off and wrap this around you while I’m gone. I’ll be right back.” You did as he said and when he came back he was carrying a change of clothes for you. “As… awkward as you may feel about this, get in the tub.” He turned around and you took that as your cue to get in the bathtub that was now filled to the brim with bubbles, covering everything too showy.

“You can look now, I’m covered,” you said softly. He turned around and sat beside the tub, grabbing the glass that was on the sink. He dipped it in the hot water and poured it on your back.

“Are you okay?” he asked sharply, “Why do you continue to push yourself past your limit?”

“I’m sorry,” you whispered, tears forming in your eyes at his scolding. You heard him sigh.

“____,” he grabbed your face and turned it towards him, “Please, take more care of yourself. I’m already worried sick about you, don’t make it any worse, please.” You nodded before he smile and kissed your forehead, “Now, after this we are going to go curl up on the couch with chocolate and watch sappy movies and cry out all the bad and breath in all the good, okay?” You smiled and nodded quickly before sinking further into the tub.

Joon

“Jagi!” he called from the couch across from you as he watched TV, “Can you make me something to eat?” You slammed your pen down and pushed your book off the table.

“Why can’t you go make you something to eat yourself? Why am I always the one having to do things for everyone?” you yelled in frustration. He looked at you with wide eyes as you continued, “I want someone to do something for me for once! I always have to sacrifice for everyone! Why can’t you just grow up and take care of yourself?” His eyes started to water and you saw him blink really fast.

“I… I’ll just… go do… that then,” he said, frowning as he stood up and walked into the kitchen. You finally calmed down from your outburst and sighed as you realized what you said. You quietly got up and walked towards the kitchen. As you got closer you heard sniffles and recognized it as Joon crying. You walked into the kitchen to find him cutting onions.

“Changsun, look at me,” you called, walking beside him. He turned further away from you.

“I… I’m fine, I’m not crying. It’s just the onions,” he said, his voice breaking as a sob choked him once again.

“Joonie,” you laid your hand on his arm, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean all that stuff I said, I was just frustrated. My school has been pretty demanding, as is my job and I guess I just got… stressed. I’m really sorry, baby.” You heard him sniffle and saw him wipe his eyes with the back of his hand before turning to you.

“Really?” he whispered.

“Really,” you replied, “Forgive this babo?”

“You’re not a babo,” he replied, “Unless you want to be babo’s together?” He grabbed some cucumber slices from the counter and put them over his eyes, tilting his head back to keep them on, “I’m the cucumber monster… rawr!!!” You laughed as his arms came to tickle you.

“Changsun, stop it!” you smiled. The cucumbers fell down and he smiled back at you.

“I’m sorry you’ve been having a hard time,” he said softly, “I promise I’ll try to pay more attention so it doesn’t get this bad.”

“Changsun, you have done nothing wrong,” you leaned up and kissed him, “Now, will you help me make lunch. This babo is getting hungry.”

“Mr. Babo wants to join Mrs. Babo for lunch,” he said, laying his hand on his stomach when it growled. You both laughed before turning back to cutting up the vegetables.

G.O

You glared at him across the living room as he plopped down on the couch. You have been having a quarrel with your family for the past two weeks and it’s really taken a toll on you. You can’t find happiness in anything and Byunghee is not helping at all. He has been ignoring you since he got home and you were starting to get upset. Without warning, tears slipped down your face as a sob surfaced to your throat. He looked over at you in shock when he heard you cry.

“What’s wrong with you?” he asked. You thought he sounded insensitive which just caused more tears. His eyes widened and he sat up abruptly, “Okay, please don’t cry. Whatever it was I did, I’m sorry!” You threw yourself off the couch and ran towards the bedroom. Byunghee shot off the couch after you and reached the door before you could slam it shut and lock it, “Tell me what’s wrong!”

“Just leave me alone!” you said, curling up on the bed. His face softened at your pain and he felt as though his heart was being ripped out.

“Baby, please tell me what’s wrong,” he whispered as he stumbled to the bed. He laid down and wrapped his arm around you, pulling you to his chest.

“Why can’t they understand I’m grown up?” you sobbed into his chest, “They always treat me like a little kid… it’s not fair, Byunghee!” He rubbed your back and kissed your forehead.

“Jagi, we’ll go have a talk with them tomorrow,” he whispered, “I’ll go with you and talk to them. But, can we just forget it for today. I actually brought something home for you.”

“What is it?” you asked, turning back to your curious self.

“I’m not telling you,” he said laughing.

“Why not?” you pouted.

“Because I know it’s going to bother you,” he smiled. You lightly hit his chest before smiling and leaning to kiss him, “You know I love you, right?”

“I love you too,” you smiled softly before pulling out of his arms to try to find what he was talking about.

Thunder

You have been skipping out on some sleep to work on your papers for your job. This could be a big step for you and if the company really liked it, you might get the promotion you’ve been working for. You stood up and walked into the kitchen to get something to drink when you started feeling dizzy. The last thing you remember was heard someone shout before you out.

……………

“J-Jagi, are you okay?” you heard Thunder’s timid voice say. You opened your eyes to see him hovering over you. You looked around and found yourself tucked into your bed.

“What happened?” you asked, still groggy.

“I came in and the only thing I saw was you dropping to the floor, knocked out cold,” he said. You could here the apprehension in his voice and you knew instantly that this affected him a lot. You sat up and he moved toward you, as if you were going to pass out again.

“Hey,” you called out, opening your arms, “Sanghyun, it’s all okay. I’m fine.” His eyes misted over but never got past that. He nodded sharply and hugging you quickly before turning towards the table to get a glass of water.

“Here, drink this and go back to sleep,” he muttered, “I don’t ever want to see you in this condition again, do you understand me?” You nodded before taking a drink. You set the glass down and opened the covers.

“Will you lay with me?” you asked softly, looking shyly at him, “I need you to cuddle me before I fall asleep.” He softly laughed and crawled under the covers with you, pulling you against him.

“I don’t ever want you to scare me like that again,” he mumbled into your hair, “When I saw you falling… my heart felt like it was going to fail me.” You snuggled closer to him, laying your ear on his chest. You then fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Mir

You sat on the couch, staring blankly at the wall. You have been under a lot of stress at your job and it has put a damper on your mood. Mir has just started dropping hints that he knew something was up with you but he never did anything. He never even asked if you were okay.

“Jagi, I’m home!” You heard him say as the front door closed. You sat, still staring at the wall, lost in thought. “You won’t believe what the hyungs did tod… Jagi?” He came over to sit by you and waved a hand in front of your face.

“Cheolyong, stop,” you called, pushing his hand away from your face. He stared at you before sighing and then grabbing your arm excitedly.

“Can we have waffurs?” You just looked in front of you blankly. He frowned, “No? No response? No reply? No laugh? Okay.” He furrowed his eyebrows and pushed his lips out in thought. When you looked over at him, his expression was so adorable that you burst out laughing. He looked at you in shock, “What?”

“I…” you rolled off the couch.

“Yah! What’s so funny?” he pouted at your reaction. You sat up and reached for his face, pulling him into a kiss.

“Did I ever tell you I love you?” you smiled softly at him.

“Many times,” he replied, wrapping his arms around you, “but it’s always nice to hear.”

“I love you,” you leaned into his embrace.

“I love you too,” he laughed, kissing your forehead, “So… the face worked?”

“You did that on purpose?” you asked. He nodded, “Maybe you are good at something!”

“YAH!” he shouted before tickling you, causing you to fall back on the floor with him diving after you.