Infinite Scenario: When You Are Attacked By Sasaeng Fans

KPOP Scenarios

Sunggyu

You slowly came out of unconsciousness and took in your surroundings. You were in a white room and you realized it was a hospital.

“Hey, you’re awake,” you heard a familiar voice say beside you. You looked to see Sunggyu staring back at you.

“Yeah, what happened?” you asked, sitting up but then realizing that was a bad idea. Your entire body was sore and you felt as though your muscle were really tense.

“Umm…” he looked down before continuing, “You were driving and a sasaeng fan ran out in front of you. Luckily… well, luckily for her, you swerved the car and you ended up diving into the ditch. Your car rolled a couple of times and… well, the car is totaled.”

“Ah,” you replied. He looked so upset and you knew he was beating himself up over this, “Gyu, don’t think this is your fault.”

“But it is,” he said, “if I was just normal…”

“If you were normal, I would have never met you,” you reminded him, “So don’t worry about this. I’m fine, just a little whiplash, nothing severe. I’ll be better in a couple of days.” He looked at you and grabbed your hand before reaching over and laying a kiss to your forehead.

Dongwoo

You knew the minute you called Sungjong that it was the wrong thing to do. You should have known he would go tattling to Dongwoo and cause even more problems.

“Where is she?” you heard his voice cry. You rolled your eyes and softly laughed at how dramatic he could be. You heard the woman up front tell him you room number and he came running in. You saw tears in his eyes and you tried to keep a straight face, “Are you okay? Yah, why didn’t you call me?”

“This is exactly why,” you shot back, “I’m not even that hurt and here you are, freaking out like I’m severely injured or something. I knew I should have call Sunggyu… little brat Sungjong.” You mumble the last part to yourself.

“I’m sorry,” he said, siting beside you and burying his face in your hair, “I’m so sorry.”

“It’s not your fault,” you soothed, running your hands on his back, “So, stop crying.” At that time, Sungjong walked into the room with a sheepish look on his face, “YAH! You are going to be in so much pain when I’m done with you! Do you see what you did?” You continued to consul Dongwoo as Sungjong begged for your forgiveness.

Woohyun

“Woohyun, stop it,” you laughed as he tried to woo you again, “I’m not mad.”

“Come on!” he finally said, “You should be mad! What kind of girlfriend doesn’t get mad?”

“Yah, do you want to die?” you asked, glaring at him. He looked over at you as he realized what he said.

“WAIT!” he said, “I’m sorry. See, you’re getting mad!” You reached over and hit him, “Ow, I’m sorry, forgive me oh beautiful girlfriend. Your eyes are brighter than the sun… OW!”

“Stop trying to be greasy and just hand me the water!” you laughed. He pouted and reached for the water. After you took a drink the doctor came in and said you were free to go. As you were walking down the stairs Woohyun spoke up.

“I really am sorry,” he muttered. You grabbed his hand and squeezed.

“Don’t worry about it, my greasy namtree,” you laughed as he protested that he wasn’t greasy, he was just being romantic.

 Hoya

“Are you okay?” you heard his voice ask. You turned towards the door and saw him there with a grim look on his face.

“I’m fine,” you replied, patting the spot beside you. He walked and sat down, grabbing your hand.

“I am so sorry,” he said, looking down at the floor, “I promise… I’ll talk to them, or figure something else out. I won’t let them hurt you again.”

“Hoya, I’m fine, really,” you replied, “They’re your fans, they just care about you.”

“But that doesn’t warrant attacking my girlfriend,” he shot back. You both stared at each other before he sighed, “How long until you can get released?”

“They said tomorrow morning,” you replied, smiling sadly at the look that passed over his face.

“Do you need anything?” he asked, “Can I do anything?”

“Freestyle,” you smiled. He looked at you weird, “What? Do you know how boring this hospital is? I need entertainment!” He chuckled before pulling out his phone to search for music.

Sungyeol

“Will you stop crying?” you pleaded, “You know I can’t stand you crying. It makes me sad!”

“I’m trying,” he shot back, wrapping his arms around you, “but I can’t warrant when I’m going to cry. The tears control themselves.”

“How did you find out anyway?” you asked, curious.

“We were on our fan café and one of the fans were talking about how they were going to come visit you later to apologize for the sasaeng’s actions. She said she didn’t want you to think all fans were like that and break up with me,” he said quickly, while wiping his eyes, “Sunggyu then asked what happened and she explained you were in the hospital. Why didn’t you call me?”

“I didn’t want to worry you,” you said simply.

“Well… tell me next time,” he said. You just stared at him, “Wait, there isn’t going to be a next time! I’ll do everything I can to make sure your safe.” You just smiled and brought his lips to yours, successfully shutting him up.

L

You watched him as he paced back and forth in the hospital room.

“Will you stop and just sit down?” you asked.

“No,” he replied shortly, continuing to pace. You rolled your eyes as the doctor came in and looked at him weirdly before walking over to you.

“You’re free to go,” the doctor said, handing you the release forms, “Just… be careful next time. Don’t go anywhere that you might be in danger of these things again, okay?” You nodded, smiling lightly, before grabbing your clothes to change. When you walked out of the bathroom, Myungsoo met you at the door.

“I am going to be by your side from now on,” he said firmly.

“Myung, you’re an idol, you can’t do that,” you stated.

“Well, then you’re going to come with me,” he retorted.

“I have a life, Myungsoo,” you turned towards him, “I’m flattered that you are so concerned, but it was one mishap. I’ll be more careful from now on. I promise it won’t happen again.”

“You’re right, it won’t happen again,” he replied, grabbing your hand and walking towards the car, “I won’t let it.” He continued fuming despite your calls for him to calm down.

Sungjong

You just stared at him as he tried to cheer you up, even though you were perfectly fine, just a little scratched.

“I’m sorry,” he pouted.

“It’s not your fault, there was nothing you could do,” you assured.

“Still, I should have been more aware,” he replied.

“Sungjong, they are sasaengs. There was nothing you could do to change it,” you grabbed his hand, “I’m fine, so stop worrying, okay?”

“If you say so,” he said, reaching in his bag smiling, “Here, I brought you some lemon candy!”

“Thank you,” you said, kissing his cheek and grabbing the candy, “Why are you so sweet?”

“Because I eat to much lemon candy,” he replied, laughing.

“Wouldn’t that make you sour?” you shot back. He started pouting and protesting while you just laughed.