It has Always been You

It has Always been You

After Aaron finished he pulls Gui Gui into his car. After a few minutes the car stopped.

Aaron got out and went to the passenger side to pull Gui Gui out.

“Stop pulling me, I can walk and go on my own” she said as she pulls her arm back from his grip.

Aaron closed the door and pulls her beside him and then they walk into the building as Gui Gui tries to shrug his hand off her shoulder.

Loud music blew into Gui Gui's ear as they step into the building.

'A pub?' she looks around surprised by how a pub was like, it was her first time to such place.

Aaron sat down and pulls Gui Gui down to sit beside him.

“Ow, don't be so rough” she said as she sat down. “I'm a girl too you know.”

Aaron ignores her and grabs two beer for them from a waiter going by.

-Fifteen minutes later-

“Stop drinking” Gui Gui said as she pulls the glass of alcohol away from Aaron, who for the pass fifteen minutes have been drinking.

“Why do you care? Don't you hate me?” he smile at her and grabs the glass from Gui Gui.

“If you don't stop, I'm going to leave” Gui Gui said and got up, but Aaron quickly pulls her down before Gui Gui could go anywhere.

“No, I want you to stay beside me” he said and leans into her. “I want you to stay here with me.”

She was confused now. He liked her but yet forces her to do things that she doesn't want to do. He makes her stay with him when all he does is drink.

Before she could say anything a guy pulls Aaron away and punched him on the face.

“You son of a b****! How dare you make my cousin cry!” he said and punches Aaron again.

“Stop!” Gui Gui said and got in front of Aaron.

“Move you b****!” he said and back handed her.

Aaron looks at Gui Gui who fell to the ground and hits the guy back. He punched the guy on the face and kicked him away from them.

“Are you okay?” he asks as he helps Gui Gui up.

“Watch out!” she said and quickly covers him as a chair came towards them. But she didn't feel pain, instead she felt two arms around her. She opens her eyes and turn around to see Aaron behind her. She stares at his sweaty face and got more confused about what kind of person he really is.

She felt him tightens his grip around her as the chair hits him again. Tears began to form in her eyes seeing him in pain. She still doesn't like him, she's just a soft person in this kind of situations.

“Don't look, turn around” she heard Aaron said softly. And so she turned back facing the front with her eyes closed.

“Alright! Let's go! But I warn you Aaron! Stay away from my cousin!” the guy said and walks away with some other men behind him.

When the guys went out the door, Aaron finally let's go of Gui Gui and fell backward.

“Aaron!” Gui Gui said and looks down at him. “Open your eyes, can you see me?” she asks and looks away from him.

Aaron's vision became blurry. “Excuse me can you help me...” that was what he last heard from Gui Gui before he lost conscious.