It has Always been You

It has Always been You


“Gui Gui did you get lost? Where did you go?” Ya Tou asks as Gui Gui walks into the classroom.

“In hell” she mumbles.

“Where?”

“Wondering around” Gui Gui answers.

“Oh.”

- - - - -

“Aaron, where did you run off to?” Jiro asks as Aaron walks into class.

“No where far. You don't need to worry,” Aaron smile satisfied.

“Who's worried?” Jiro protest. “I was just curious.”

“Where did you go?” asks Chun.

“To get what I want.”

“Really? She came to this school? How did it go?” Calvin asks.

“Well.”

“What did you do?”

“Make her know what I can do.”

“So, is she your girlfriend now?” Jiro asks. “Wait who are we talking about?”

“You ask so many questions” Aaron said instead of answering him.

“Just curious” Jiro answers.

“You're always curious” Chun said.

“No I'm not.”

They laugh at him.

- - - - -

-Lunch-

“Where's Gui Gui?” Xiao Xun ask as she sat down only seeing Ya Tou.

“I don't know, it is her first day, I just hope that she didn't get lost.”

Just as she finishes talking, her phone began to ring.

“Gui Gui, where are you?”

“Oh Ya Tou, I'm done with my classes for today so I went home for lunch please tell Xiao Xun. I also hope you and Xiao Xun don't mind.”

“It's okay, we'll see you later then” Ya Tou said and hung up.

“Where is she?” Xiao Xun ask.

“She went home already, she said that she's done with her classes.”

“Lucky, I still have two classes to go.”

“Ha ha, I only have one left.”

“I know, stop bragging” Xiao Xun said and ate.

“Okay.”

- - - - -

“What do you want to eat?” Aaron ask as he and Gui Gui sat in a restaurant.

“I'm not hungry.”

“I'm treating.”

“I don't care, for your information, I can afford this place too, so you don't need to treat. And stop acting like you're nice and caring.”

“But I am nice and caring, that's why I brought you here,” he smiles at her.

“No, you FORCED me here, I don't even want to be here. No, scratch that, you BLACKMAILED me here.”

-Flash back-

“If you don't stop, I'll think that you like my kisses.”

“What do you want me to do then? Call you Prince like the other girls? Call you handsome and rich?”

“No, what I want you to do is always appear before me when I call you.”

“I'm not an angel or super hero that has power you know, I'm human and also have a life to live too, I can't just pop up everywhere you are.”

'Angel' Aaron thought. “If you don't do as I say then I'll tell everyone that you're my girlfriend. I'm sure everyone will hate you then, and of course you, the new girl, don't want to be hate by everybody do you?”

“Why are you doing this to me?” she ask confused.

“Because I like you remember? So you must be mine no matter what.”

“Then like how you treat other girls, you'll throw me away when you're bored right?” she said recalling the scene at the mall.

Aaron paused, “Possibly.”

“Okay then, I'll make sure that you're bored of me fast.”

Aaron pulled away, he didn't like how she said that. She must really hate him. “Lunch today, meet me at the front, don't be late, or else, you know what will happen” he said and walks out.

-End of flashback-

Aaron smiled and ordered. “Fine if you don't want to eat. Just don't tell other people that I starve you.”

“I tell other people what I want.”

“Accompany me to a place after I'm done eating.”

“Are you asking me or telling me?”

“Telling you.”

“I shouldn't of ask, I don't even have the chance to decide when I'm with you.”