It has Always been You

It has Always been You

“Gui Gui” Aaron said softly as he held Gui Gui's hand gently in his. “It's been three days since you slept...won't you ever wake up?” he leans and put her hand against his cheek.

'You were so stupid to block that bullet' the thought as he looks at her pale face. Tears slowly ran down his face.

“You have to wake up soon okay? You're not allow to leave me. You can't just sleep your way out...I haven't told you what I wanted yet...can you hear me? Gui Gui, I love you” he whispers as he closes his eyes.

- - - - -

That next morning.

“Aaron, please go home and get some rest” Ariel said as she came to see Gui Gui with Chun.

“I don't want to...what if she leaves me when I’m not here?” he looks at Gui Gui.

“She won't, and do you think that Gui Gui want you to be worry like this everyday?”

Aaron didn't say anything.

“At least go home and get change...I'll look after her and will contact you if anything happens.”

“Aaron let's go” Chun said pushing Aaron out of the room.

“I'll be back soon” he said quietly and walks out with Chun.

Ariel closes the door after them and walks towards Gui Gui's bed. She sat on the chair that Aaron usually sits and looks at Gui Gui.

“When will you wake up? You're making Aaron suffer enough” Ariel said.

Suddenly Gui Gui's fingers moved.

- - - - -

Aaron stares at Gui Gui constantly as days goes by.

“Gui Gui, I’m sorry” Aaron said one day. “I'm sorry for hurting you. Because of my stupid confusion, I hurt you constantly...Remember that day after you broke up with me? You told me... (Flash Back)Aaron, I think that it's time we get a break from each other. You need to clear up your mind and make your decision. You can't be dating one while the other is always on your mind and with you right? And I can't date someone who doesn't have me on their mind anymore. I feel really left out...(End of Flash Back)...Sorry, I couldn't make up what my heart want faster. I’ve always been slow at everything, even love. Thinking about everything now, I don't even deserve to be with or love you, but then, I’m very selfish, I can't afford to let you go. Anyways...after that day, I thought about my feelings and sorted it out. I finally knew why I was hurting you constantly, and it's because when Joanne is with me, my mind tend to forget about you, I don't know why it's like this. But you're always in my heart, and because you were always in my heart, being with Joanne didn't feel the same. And I guess she noticed it too, she noticed it before me. You know just a few days before the incident she said...”

(Flash Back)

“Aaron if miss her that much, then you should call her and make things up with her.”

He looks at her. “Is it that obvious?”

She laughs, “Of course, just look at your gloomy face. Since the day I came here, you've been so down.”

“Honestly, I don't know what to do...I miss you, but at the same time...my heart can't stop thinking of her.”

“Of course you'll miss me, we're friends right?” she smiles. “I know we can never be together again. The past is the past. Aaron, make up with Gui Gui. Don't worry about me, I very happy that you care about me. And I can tell that Gui Gui loves you a lot. You must be her first love...and you know first love hurts the most...you should know, so...don't let her have the same experience as you...but at the same time don't love her just because you pity her, love her because you love her,” Joanne looks out the window. “Because of her, I saw true love” she mumbles.

(End of Flash Back)

“I love you, because I love you” Aaron said. “And, you were never a replacement for her. To tell you the truth, I fell in love with your voice, the first time I heard your voice over the phone, and it's because you sound like the angel that saved me” he smiles. “And then that angel really turns out to be you. Remember I once asked you...Have you ever thought of why I want you? Why I always blackmail you? Why I always come to you when I'm drunk? Why is it always you?...The answer to all that is, because you make me feel like I can live all over again. You're my air when I can't breath, you're my comfort when I’m depressed, seeing your everyday face, makes my day. At first blackmailing you was just to cheer me up and it was for fun, but then it became a habit of mine, if I can't see you or be with you everyday, I don't know what I would do...You meant so much to me...and just to let you know...I fell head over heels for you long ago...but it's just like I said before, I’m always slow, even at love...so realizing all this really took my brain out” he laughs by himself. “Gui Gui, please don't leave me. You mean everything to me...”

- - - - -

Later that day.

“Gui Gui you can get up now, Aaron left to go home” Ariel said as she closes the door.

Gui Gui then opens her eyes and sat up.

“Thanks” Gui Gui said still thinking of Aaron's words.

“When are you going to tell him that you're awaking and hearing everything that he's been telling the sleeping Gui Gui?” Ariel said.

“I don't know.”

“Don't you think that you've hurt him enough? He's been here all this time that you've been unconscious and it was also very hard to make him leave too you know. Don't you have any pity on him?”

“I...don't know...I still feel really hurt inside...I still want to punish him for making me wait for so long, and even make me get the wrong idea of him choosing Joanne.”

“But I think that he got your point...Don't you think?”

Gui Gui smiles, “Okay, I'll tell him soon, I promise you that I won't make him wait too long. Ariel, thanks for not telling anybody.”

“You should be thankful, this is the hardest secret that I’ve kept, do you know how hard it was for me to see them all sad because you're unconscious, but at the same time knowing that you're up and awake and fine?”

Gui Gui laughs, “Alright, I know I owe you a big one this time.”

“By the way, I heard that Jiro and Selina will be getting engage soon, so you better not sleep too long.”

“Really?!” Gui Gui said excited. “Wow...engagement...”


 

 

****

Sorry readers for the last chapter. I promise to never do that again. *wink wink*

hehe. Okay, so here's another update, and do keep in mind that the ending is coming soon. 

-use-less-