It has Always been You

It has Always been You

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

Aaron got up from bed and walks down the stairs to open the door.

“Happy Birthday!” his buddy said holding alcohol in their hands.

Aaron rubs his eyes, “Just you guys” he said and walks to the living room leaving the door open for them to come in.

Aaron sat down on the sofa and closed his eyes.

“Dude what time is it now? It's pass noon already and you're still sleeping,” said Chun as he sat down beside Aaron.

“You worked hard last night?” Calvin asks and smiles, as he came and sat across from Aaron.

“Yeah with what's her name?”

“Gina” Calvin answers for Jiro.

“Yeah her, she's really hot, how was she in bed?”

“I ditch her at the bar last night” said Aaron.

“Really?! Why?!”

“Don't feel like doing it with her” Aaron replies as he grabs a can of beer. “If you like her I can give you her number.”

“Awesome! That would be great!” Jiro said happily.

“Well Aaron buddy, happy birthday” Chun said as he raises his can of beer.

“Yeah, happy birthday” Calvin joins Chun.

Aaron smiles, “Thanks guys” he said and clashes his can with theirs.

“Remember to give me her number” Jiro said and joins them.

“Cheers!”

After awhile the guys left. Getting late and bored Aaron decided to go out.

- - - - -

“What do you want to eat?” Ya Tou asks Gui Gui as they look at the menu.

“I'm so hungry I think that I can eat everything,” Gui Gui answers drooling as she looks at the menu.

“Alright, it's decided then. Sir we'd like one meatball spaghetti with fresh garlic bread, one well done steak and one salad with french dressing please,” Ya Tou said to the waiter and then hands him the menu with Gui Gui's.

“Thank you ladies. If you need anything else please feel free to ask,” the waiter said and walks away.

“He's cute” Xiao Xun said after he left.

“So-so” Gui Gui answers.

“You never liked any guys that I liked.”

“That's because have different tastes.”

“Speaking of guys, when will you get a boyfriend?”

“Never, hearing Ya Tou's hard break up doesn't give me the courage to get one” Gui Gui said, as Ya Tou saddens. “Aiyo, sorry” Gui Gui said seeing her face. She knew she talked too much.

“No, you're right,” Ya Tou smiles. “Guess I'm a bad role model for you.”

“It's not your fault. He was the one that cheated on you” Gui Gui said trying to make things sound better but she knows that she's not.


Finally their food arrived. After eating they walked home.

“I've been so lonely without you here” Ya Tou said as she hooks her arm onto Gui Gui's.

“Me too, no more bubbly Gui Gui was so quiet.”

“You two should also add sad, depress, bored, and cold too” Gui Gui joke laughing.

Just as Ya Tou was about to reply a car drove by very fast, stop by them, pushes someone out and drove off very fast.

The girls jumped as they saw the person moved and cough.

“Do you think that he's still alive?” Ya Tou asks scared.

“Of course, didn't you hear him cough?” Gui Gui said.

“Let's go take a look,” Xiao Xun said and slowly walks over to the body on the ground.

“Be careful” Ya Tou said and follows her with Gui Gui.

With her hand Xiao Xun pushes the person's shoulder over and saw his face.

“Aaron Yan?!” Ya Tou said surprised and quickly joins Xiao Xun.

“You two know him?” Gui Gui asks as she squats beside her friend.

“Of course, he's Aaron Yan, one of our school's prince” Xiao Xun said not taking her eyes away from Aaron.

“School prince?” Gui Gui laughs. “Why would a prince be here on the street?" (It was a joke)

“I don't know, but it looks like he got into a fight. Gui Gui we can't just leave him here. It's too dangerous, and that's too cruel, plus we know him too,” Ya Tou said worried.

“I don't know him. So what do you guys plan to do? Call an ambulance? Take him home?”

“Good idea! Help me take him home” Ya Tou said as she lifts up one of Aaron's arm.

“What?! You're bringing this stranger home?” Gui Gui said surprised.

“He's not a stranger” Xiao Xun said as she took the other arm. “Gui Gui hurry and take our bags for us.”

“Okay, okay, but if anything goes wrong, you guys are to be blame for,” Gui Gui said and helps them grab their bags.

“We'll talk when that happens,” they both said.