It has Always been You

It has Always been You

Christmas Day

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

“Good morning sleepy head!” Gui Gui said as she saw Aaron standing in front of her in his pj’s and looking really tired.

He pulls her in and leans onto her shoulders and closes his eyes.

“Why did you come so early?” he mumbles.

“It's 6 already, get up and dress up, you don't want to miss today do you?” Gui Gui said as she slips away from him.

Gui Gui set some bags of full of foods on the counter in the kitchen and started taking them out.

“Let's go back to bed” Aaron said as he hugs her from behind.

“Sorry,” she turns around and looks at him. “Why don't you go wash up and come and help me? People will be arriving here soon” she fixes his hair.

“Alright” he gave in. “I'll be back in a few minutes” he said and headed up to his room.

“Good morning Gui Gui!” Calvin said with a bright smile on his face.

“Looks like someone's really happy today” Gui Gui said as she washes the vegetables.

“Hey, it's Christmas, got to be happy right?! Do you need help?” he offers.

“Sure, can you cut these for me?” she handed him some fruits. “Just cut them into small bites.”

“Got it!” he smiles and puts on an apron.

Soon Aaron came back and helped out, as Chun woke up right before nine.

Ding Dong!

“I got it” Chun said and opens the door.

“Merry Christmas!” Xiao Xun and Ya Tou said to him.

“Merry Christmas, come on in.”

“Thanks” the girls said and went in. They first went into the living room to set their gifts down under the tree and then went to help out in the kitchen.

Soon everyone arrived, except Jiro of course.

“What's taking him so long?” Chun said impatiently. “It's already 10 am.”

“It's okay, we're not in a rush to start anyway” Ariel said.

“OH! I hear a car door, it must be Jiro!” Chun got up and opens to the door to see Jiro and a beautiful young lady standing there. The lady has long, beautiful, brown hair that curls down her back. She wore a jean and a big coat. The cold outside made her cheeks rosie and red. Her make up were the perfect amount. Her boots made her not so tall yet does not make her look so short.

“Hey! Are you going let us in or stare at her all day?” Jiro said to Chun.

The girl beside Jiro chuckles.

“Com...Come on in” Chun said embarrassingly.

“Thank you” the girl said and walks in with Jiro, as Chun follows them into the living room.

“Hi Jiro!” Gui Gui said as she walks into the living room with some hot cocos.

“Hi Gui Gui, Merry Christmas” he said with a big smile on his face.

“So, who's this beautiful Miss?” Gui Gui said making everyone's attention turn to Jiro and the girl beside him.

“Hello, I’m Selina Ren, I’m Jiro's current girl friend. Nice to meet you all” the girl introduces herself.

“Wow! You're not lying when you said you had a girl friend” Calvin said.

“I never lie about these things, just some people choose not to believe it” Jiro looks at Chun who looks off into space.

“Oh, don't just stand there, come and join us, let us introduce ourselves to you too” Gui Gui said as she walks towards Aaron who's sitting with everyone else by the fire place.

“Thank you” Selina said and follows her.

Gui Gui handed out hot coco and let them introduce themselves to Selina. Then they started to open presents.

It took them 3 hours to finish up opening presents.

Xiao Xun got Xiao Yu a couple shirt that has their pictures in the front, a bracelet and a CD of his favorite artist. He got her a necklace.

Ariel got Chun a scarf that has his name printed on it. Chun got Ariel a sweater with her name printed on it. It was a real coincidence.

Jiro got Selina a big stuff bear with some chocolates, as she got him a sweater.

Aaron got Gui Gui a necklace similar to his. The necklace was a G letter and across the small part at the end of the G (the line that makes the C different from G) wrote Gui Gui's name. Gui Gui got Aaron a plain necklace, which made him really unhappy, but little did he know, there was more to his gift.

Ya Tou got Wang Zi a snow globe (although they;re not dating it was like a admiration exchange). Wang Zi got Ya Tou a pair of cute earrings.

Everybody got Calvin two gifts as he didn't have someone to couple with.

The rest of the presents were opened afterward.

After the three hours they ate lunch, and then played some games.

“Okay, so this is how the game works” Ariel said. “We spin the bottle, and whoever the bottle points at, that person will have to tell us something that we don't know about them, or other people in this room. And please don't get too personal.”

After the rules the game began.

They all watched as the bottle spins clockwise, and as it slowly stops. The bottle first victim was Chun.

“Okay, so what should I say?” he asks himself. “Ariel's the first girl that I’ve ever loved so much, although she's not my first girl friend” he said as he looks at her, making Ariel love him more.

Chun spins the bottle and the next victim was Selina.

“Jiro probably haven't told you all, but I was the one who asked him out” she said making Jiro embarrassed.

“Oh, who would have thought” Gui Gui jokes.

“Hey, it's not like that okay. Well I was about to ask her out too, but then she just beat me to it” he defends himself.

The others just laugh at him.

Selina spins the bottle and it points to Gui Gui.

“Okay, well...this one is about Chun” Gui Gui said and looks at Chun who shook his head. “They're going to find out sooner or later” Gui Gui said.

“What is it?” Ariel ask anxiously.

“I use to be Chun's tutor” she said making everyone surprised. “I use to tutor Chun when we were small. We use to be neighbors, and because I kinda grew up smarter then him his mother asked me to tutor him. So I was his teacher for a few years, until my family moved away. That's why I always say that he's stupid. But then he grew up to be a pretty fine young man.”

“Why didn't you tell me that?” Ariel looks at him.

“I...I was afraid that if you found out that I was once stupid, you'd break up with me.”

Ariel looks at him and began to laugh. “You know, it doesn't matter if you're stupid or not, because I’m already in love with you. It's the emotions that counts, not the brain” she said as she grabs his hands.

He gave her a soft smile.

“No wonder why Gui Gui always threat you,” Jiro said.

“Ha! Ha! But now she can't” Chun said proudly.

“Humph. Oh yeah, you just watch, I'll think of something else to threat you with” she jokes.

Gui Gui then spins the bottle. The next person was Wang Zi.

“I'm going back to the states after this year, just a heads up for you all” he said with a smile.

“Why?” Gui Gui asks.

“My parents wants me back.”

Gui Gui looks at Ya Tou who suddenly looks sadden.

Wang Zi spins the bottle and it landed on Ariel.

“Alright...hm...I have an older brother. You all except Gui Gui probably don't know.”

“I forgot!” Gui Gui said loudly. “Her brother is so handsome, and he's a very good singer. I can remember when I was small he'd always sing to cheer me up. He was my idol then” she sigh making Aaron mad.

“Really? I want to meet him” Selina said. “I really like to sing too.”

“Okay, Ariel hook us up sometime” Gui Gui said.

“No problem.”

Kemp. Aaron clears his throat getting annoyed.

Gui Gui looks at Aaron and smiles. 'He's jealous' she thought as Ariel spins the bottle.

“I actually have a girlfriend” Calvin said as he was the next one. “But she couldn't come because she's abroad working now. She's a model” he said making everyone shock.

“Evidence?” Chun said.

Calvin took out his wallet and showed them a picture of him and his girlfriend.

“I know her!” Ariel said. “She's Gene Cho!”

“And how long were you planning to not tell us?” Jiro said.

“Nobody asked” he points out.

“Wow! I want to meet a model” Gui Gui said excitedly.

“You talk too much” Aaron said.

“What's wrong with that?” she turns to look at him.

“Nothing” he looks away.

“Are you still mad about my gift?” she asks him.

“No.”

“Alright then” she turns away with a smile on her face.

Next up was Aaron.

“I became a player because of one girl” he told them truthfully. Gui Gui looks at him.

'What does that suppose to mean?' she thought. 'Does he still love her then?' Instead of asking she smiled and grabs his hand and gently squeezes them.

“But I changed because of another” he looks at Gui Gui.

After this game they played more games and they did karaoke, and had a small Christmas party. After dinner they watched some movies together and got prepared for bed.

Knock Knock.

Aaron opens the door and saw Gui Gui standing in the hall in her pj's.

“Did you change to mind to sleep with me?”

“No” she walks in.

He closes the door and headed into his big closet to change his clothes.

“Did you need something?” he said as he took off his shirt.

“No, I just want to talk” she sat down on his bed.

Aaron came back out in a tang-top and a pair of shorts.

“Talk?” he ask as he sat on his bed with her.

“Yes talk” she smiles.

“Talk about what?”

“You” she pinches his cheeks.

“Me?”

“Yes you. Aaron about the gift today...”

“It's okay, I like it” he held her right hand

“Really?” she looks at him.

“Really.”

“I guess I didn't need to add this then” she opens her left hand.

Aaron looks down and saw a ring.

“You're giving me your ring?”

“Look at it closely” she widens her eyes.

Aaron picks it up and looks at it closely. It really wasn't her ring. It was his,it has his name on like just like hers.

“But you don't need it right?” she was going to take it back but Aaron quickly swings his hand away.

“Thanks” he looks at the ring again.

“Hey, don't think it wrong. I’m not proposing or anything. And I know it hasn't been long since we've dated but I just wanted you to know that you are welcome to come to my family. Remember what I said about the ring? That's it's a family ring?”

He nodded.

“Since you've met my father, he seems to like you too, so what I’m trying to say is, you can join my family, be a part of it, but I won't be forcing you” she said and looks down.

He smiles and leans in to kiss her.

“Thank you” he said as he pulls away. She looks at him as he had his head down. She looks down and saw him crying.

“Don't cry” she said as she wipes his tears. She lifts up his face and smiles. She leans in and kisses him.

Gui Gui waited until Aaron fell asleep before leaving his room.

 

 

****

Hello!

Well school is starting for me, so I'll try to update when I can:D

And thanks for all the comments!