It has Always been You

It has Always been You

Hey, Christmas is coming up lets go Christmas shopping this weekend” Xiao Xun suggested as they at lunch.

“Alright!” Ya Tou agreed. “I love Christmas shopping.”

“Right huh. I forgot...Oh Christmas vacation is also coming up to. What should we do?” Gui Gui ask the girls.

“Keep me company” Aaron said as he joins them with the other three guys.

“No way, you're hogging Gui Gui too much nowadays,” Ya Tou protests, making Aaron embarrassed.

“She's right you know” Chun agrees with Ya Tou.

“Like you don't hog Ariel. I heard you go to see her everyday making her co-workers a little mad at you” Gui Gui backs up Aaron.

This time it was Chun's turn to be embarrassed.

Beep beep. Beep beep.

Jiro looks at his phone and smiled.

“Hey guys, catch ya later” he said and walks off.

“Whats up with Jiro lately?” Gui Gui ask the guys.

“He 'Calms' that he have a girlfriend” Chun said to Gui Gui.

“Maybe he does” Calvin said. “We just haven't seen her yet.”

“So it's still 'Calming'.”

“So Gui Gui what should we do?” Ya Tou ask ignoring the guys.

“Let's make the plans tomorrow during our girl Christmas shopping” Gui Gui said.

“Shopping? I want to go” Xiao Yu said as he and Wang Zi joins the table.

“You can't, didn't you hear me said GIRL Christmas shopping?” Gui Gui said making Xiao Yu look at Xiao Xun with puppy eyes.

“Sorry, it's a girl weekend.”

“What does that suppose to mean?” Aaron said and looks at Gui Gui. “Does that mean that I won't get to see you this weekend at all?”

“Don't be so greedy you two” Ya Tou said.

“Yeah, don't be so greedy. I'll see you on Monday” Gui Gui cups Aaron's face and nods it.

“But I'll miss you terribly and might die from being unable to see you.”

Gui Gui laughs.

“Boys” Xiao Xun said as she looks at Xiao Yu who's making her puppy eyes.

- - - - -

And so it was decided, the boys didn't change the girls decisions. They had a girl weekend.

“Hey girls!” Ariel said as she walks towards the mall entrance.

“Hey!” Gui Gui said waving back.

“Sorry for being late, I had an appointment with a patient” Ariel explains.

“No problem, we didn't wait long anyways” Gui Gui said. “Anyways, I think you've met my friends, Ya Tou and Xiao Xun” Gui Gui introduces them. They greeted each other and headed in to go shopping.

“I don't know what to get for Xiao Yu” Xiao Xun said after shopping for a few hours.

“He likes music, maybe you can get something for him along that subject” Gui Gui said.

“What about Chun?” Ariel ask her. “What does he like?”

“He's your boy friend, how could you not know?” Gui Gui looks at a shirt for Aaron.

“Aw, you all are pairs” Ya Tou said as she looks at the three from behind.

Gui Gui turns to look at her and smiles.

“I know what Wang Zi likes” she said and grabs Ya Tou's hand. “Let's go” she said and walks off with the other two behind them.

- - - - -

“Snow globes?” Ya Tou looks at the snow globes before her.

“Well any musical globes works” Gui Gui said.

“How do you know?” Xiao Xun asks as she looks at one.

“They're my best friends, how could I not know?” she looks at one herself.

“You still haven't told me what Chun like yet” Ariel looks at Gui Gui.

“That's for telling my father my number without letting me know.”

“I wanted to surprise you, and didn't you say that he didn't say much? So that means that everything went well.”

“You're right, okay, I guess I'll tell you. I don't know what he like.”

“What do mean you don't know?”

“I mean we are related, but you know we are LONG-DISTANCE cousins, and I also haven't seen him for a few years so the only answer I have is I really don't know.”

“Then what should I do?” Ariel asks herself.

“Don't worry too much, Chun likes you so much, that anything you give will do.”

“But I want it to be special.”

“OH...” Gui Gui said and spaced off to think about what to give Aaron. 'Something special...'

“Ah! I know what to get for Aaron” Gui Gui said loudly.

“What?” the girls all said.

“It's a secret” she gave them all a smile.
- - - -

Finally it was Christmas break, what everybody had been waiting for.

“So, this is the plan” Gui Gui said as all the friends ate at a restaurant to talk about their Christmas day.
“We're going to have Christmas at Aaron's house, since his house is a lot bigger than mine and some people are just not kind enough for us to use there house” she looks at Chun who looks away.“We'll meet at Aaron's house at 9 in the morning, remember to bring the gifts you got for other people” she said and looks at Ya Tou. “And we've decided to make it a Christmas sleep over, so we'll be staying at Aaron's house that night, remember to bring all your personal needs.”

“And you're also welcome to stay at my house the night before, that is if you don't like to wake up early” Aaron said.

After their dinner the couples went off for a walk.

“Chun what do you like?” Ariel asks as she has her arm around his hand.

“What do you mean?” he looks at her.

“I mean, we've been together for quite some time now, but I really know nothing about you,” she explains. “So, why don't we use today to know each other better?” she turns and looks at him.

“Alright, but since you suggest it, you start.”

“Hum...okay...well you already know that I’m a doctor...”

- - - - -

“Eh, does Wang Zi likes Ya Tou?” Xiao Xun as Xiao Yu.

“I don't know, he doesn't tell me anything” Xiao Yu replies.

Xiao Xun turns and look behind them to see Wang Zi and Ya Tou walking the other direction.

“We should really hook them up” Xiao Xun mumbles.

Xiao Yu steps in front of her and grabs both of her hands. “Stop talking about them okay? I want this moment to be about us” he leans in and had his forehead touching hers.

Xiao Xun blushes and looks away.

- - - - -

“Aren't they cute?” Gui Gui said as she and Aaron watches the couples walks away in different direction from the restaurant entrance.

“Yeah” Aaron sigh, “But too bad aren't we cuter?” he grabs her cold hand and slide it into his pocket.

Gui Gui chuckles.

“Are you going to stand here all night?” Aaron ask as he looks at her chuckle.

“If I do end up standing here all night, you'll stand with me won't you?”

“No way, I’m cold I’m leaving” he smiles and quickly walks away as Gui Gui ran after him.

“Aaron Yan! When I get you, you're dead meat!” she said loudly making the other couples turn and laughing at them.

- - - - -

“Hello?” Jiro said with a big smile on his face as he lie on his bed.

“My friends are going to have a Christmas party thing...would you like to come with me?” he ask nervously.

“Sure, I'd love to. It'll be nice to meet all of your friends, and I want to meet the one who doesn't believe that I exist” she replies.

“Alright, then I'll pick you up on the 25th.”

“See you then.”

“See you” he said and hung up the phone excitedly. “Yes!”
 - - - - -

“Alright, I think the decorations are done” Gui Gui said as she looks at Aaron's living room proudly.

“Thank you both” she looks at her two best friends.

“Where's Aaron? I haven't seen him all morning after he opened the door for us” Xiao Xun said.

“He's still sleeping, I'll go tell him that we're done and leaving for lunch. My treat” Gui Gui said and walks up the stairs to Aaron's room.

She knocks on the door and then enters it.

“Kem, sleepy head, we're done decorating, so we're leaving, see you tomorrow” Gui Gui said as she stood beside Aaron's bed. Just as she turns to leave Aaron sat up grabs her by the waist and pulls her down onto his bed with him. He snuggles in, and held her tightly beside him.

Gui Gui looks at Aaron and laughs.

“Sleepy head, it's already noon, get up and wash up.”

Aaron opens his eyes and looks into hers.

“Can't you stay?”

“No, I’m taking Xiao Xun and Ya Tou to lunch, sorry” she fixes his bangs. “Now, be a good boy and let me go. The girls are waiting” she said as she tries to get out of his grip.

He pulls her closer to him and closes his eyes again.

“Aaron.”

“Hm?”

“Let go.”

“No.”

“Why?”

“You forgot something.”

“What?”

He opens his eyes and was ready to kiss her.

She laughs at his childish and gave him a long sweet kiss.

“Happy?” she pulls away and looks at him.

He nodded and lets go of her.

“Will you come back?” he ask her.

“Why?” she got up.

“Just wondering.”

“Oh...I'll see you tomorrow” Gui Gui walks towards the door.

“So you're not coming back?” Aaron sat up.

“No, am I suppose to?”

“Sleep over?”

“Oh yeah about that, is any of the guys coming over?”

“Chun and maybe Calvin.”

“Alright, you three have fun then” Gui Gui said and walks out. “He talks too much” Gui Gui chuckles and headed downstairs.