It has Always been You

It has Always been You

That night Gui Gui then decided to call Aaron first, but just as she was about to dial his number her doorbell rung. She opens the door and Aaron was standing outside. He gave her a smile and walks into her house without her asking. As he walks pass her she smelled alcohol.

“Aaron, why did you drink again?” Gui Gui said as she closed the door and follow Aaron to sit down on the sofa. She sat beside him, with a few inches in between.

Aaron didn't say anything.

“Are you still mad at me?” she tilts her head to see his face that was looking on the ground.

He didn't move and still didn't say anything.

“Aiyo, I'm sorry, I know I'm wrong to take you there when you and your sister's relationship is not good, but that's part of the reason why I took you there. I hope that you two would somewhat become closer. I really envy you, because your not the only child” she said and sigh, making Aaron lifts up his head.

Tears began to run down his face, he then quickly grabs her arm and pulls her into his arms. He leans his forehead onto her shoulders and cries harder.

“Why...why are you crying?” she ask. “Don't cry” she said softly. “If you have something in mind, you can talk with me, I'm happy to listen to your stories. And bottling up your feelings is not a good thing, it won't make you feel any better, and won't let the people around you know what you're thinking, why you are the way you are,” she told him softly as she pats his back.

“After my sister left me, I was really angry at her, but I finally for gave her, because she's my sister, I can't hate her for a life time. I already forgave her. Why does she have to leave again? It was so lonely during those years that she was gone” he said as he cry. “I really...really miss her” he mumbles.

“I'm sure Rainie would be really happy when she knows that you forgave her and misses her” she replies. “Everyone has their own reasons. And...and...Don't feel lonely, I'll be your friend when you need one” she gently rubs his back.

Slowly Aaron pulls away and looks into her eyes. Her hands slowly touches his cheeks and wipes away his tears. “Don't cry” she whispers and smiles.

He then slowly leans towards her and kissed her gently. Gui Gui closed her eyes and kissed him back.

~

'He hasn't called me for a few days now' Gui Gui thought as she walks to school. 'I wonder if he's okay today...or is he still sad, and depress?...wait what am I thinking?!' she laughs. “He's not bothering me anymore, shouldn't I be happy?” she asks herself. After Gui Gui gave Aaron Rainie's letter that Rainie ask her to give Aaron, Aaron left her house quietly as she was asleep.

“Gui Gui, Aaron was just using you. That kiss (indicating the one at her house) was just a comforting kiss for him. Why did you think that it was sincere kiss?” she talks to herself. “He would never be serious with you, you're just stupid to fall for him” she sigh.

“Gui Gui!” she heard Ya Tou called her.

“Hello” Gui Gui greeted her.

“What were you thinking about?”

“Nothing, let's go to class.”

“Okay, well did you hear there's going to be two new students today?”

“Really? No, I didn't hear, boys or girls? Or both?”

“I don't know too, well let's go find out. I hope that they're boys” she said excitedly.

Gui Gui smiles at her.

“Ya Tou! Gui Gui!” they heard Xiao Xun called behind them.

They both turned around and saw Xiao Xun running towards them.

“Oh, why are you running?” Gui Gui asks. “And shouldn't you two be coming to school together?”

“I had something to do this morning so I went off first” said Ya Tou.

“And I woke up late, because usually Ya Tou wakes me up” said Xiao Xun catching her breath. “Thank god I'm not late. I really want to make an impression on the two new students today.”

“Are they boys?” Ya Tou asks.

“Of course, that's why I'm looking my best today” Xiao Xun said and fixes her skirt. “Okay, let's go.”

They then walk into the school.

Just as they enter the school, Gui Gui spotted Aaron flirting with another girl. She felt her heart tearing up.

'Are you stupid, he's not even yours, you don't have the right to be jealous' she told herself and looks away. 'What jealous?' she caught herself with that word.

“OMG!” Xiao Xun sequels. “They're here!” she said as she pulls Gui Gui and Ya Tou away.

They gathered with the other girls as they waited for the boys to come out of the car.

Gui Gui looks up and waited to see how they look like.

The door opens and the first guy steps out, making the crowd of girls scream their lungs out.

Gui Gui was surprised to see who it was. The guy steps away from the door and then the second guy steps out making the crowd go crazy. They both then slowly walks into the school.

Gui Gui quickly moved to the front and walks out into the open area.

“Wang Zi! Xiao Yu!” Gui Gui scouted over the loud crowd.

Both of the guys turned around and spotted Gui Gui with a big smile. They both smile back at her.

She ran up to them and gave them a big hug.

“Why didn't you two tell me that you're coming here?” Gui Gui said pretending to be mad.

“Surprise?” Xiao Yu said instead.

“It is really a surprised. I'm so happy to see you two, I miss you guys so much!” she said and hugs them again making the crowd of girls jealous, as her two friends were just surprised.

“Anyways, I want to introduce you two to two of my best friends here” Gui Gui said and turns around looking for her friends. When she spotted them she signaled them to come over by her. And so they did.

“Ya Tou, Xiao Xun, this is Xiao Yu, and Wang Zi. Guys Ya Tou and Xiao Xun” Gui Gui introduces.

They greeted each other.

“What classes do you have, let me take you there” Gui Gui said as she hooks her arm around the guy's and walks away.

“And my girl friends could be your tour guides” Gui Gui said as she looks at the girls that are following them.

They nodded. “We'd love to tour you guys around” said Ya Tou politely.

“Um” Xiao Xun just agreed.

“Alright then, that'd be nice, this school looks so big” said Wang Zi.

“Gui Gui!” she heard Chun called her. She turns around and saw the 'Prince', all four of them.

She smiles ignoring Aaron who's starring at her coldly.

“Hi guys, meet my friends from America” said Gui Gui introducing them to one another.

“This is Wang Zi, and Xiao Yu. Wang Zi, Xiao Yu, these are the 'Prince' of the school. Chun, Jiro, Calvin, and...Aaron”Gui Gui said as she looks at Aaron with her heart thumping really fast

“Hi” Wang Zi said.

“Nice to meet the Prince” Xiao Yu said and smiles.

“Nice to meet Gui Gui's friends too” said Calvin. “Any of her friends are ours.”

“I'm her distance cousin by the way” Chun said with a big smile.

“You're Chun Wu?” Wang Zi asked.

He nodded.

“I've heard lots of tales about you” he said and smiles.

“Tales?” Chun said and looks at Gui Gui who slowly went and hide behind Wang Zi.

“What kind of tales? I want to know” said Jiro interested.

“Wang Zi, I think that we should go” said Gui Gui not wanting to get on Chun's bad side. “Well guys do you need anything by the way?”

“Yeah, I do in fact” said Chun.

Gui Gui gulps.

“Don't worry, I just want to tell you good news” Chun said and smiled.

“What good news? There's never good news from you” Gui Gui said.

“Yeah,” Jiro agreed.

“Shut up” Chun looked at him. “Well Ariel and I are officially together” he said proudly.

“Really? That fast?” Gui Gui said surprised. “She's probably also playing with you” Gui Gui mumbles.

“Really” said Chum answers her not hearing the last part that she said.

“Well good for you then. So when will you three be official?” Gui Gui smiles and asks the other three prince.

“Not soon,” said Calvin. “Girls are such hassles.”

“Are not” said Xiao Xun.

“Yeah we are not” said Ya Tou.

“Don't argue” said Gui Gui. “It just depends on what kind of girls you date. Not every girl is the same” Gui Gui said.

“Yeah” said Ya Tou.

“Not everyone is the same” said Xiao Xun.

“What about you?” Gui Gui asks Jiro.

“Soon, I got someone in mind” he said.

“Who?” asks Chun.

“You don't need to know.”

“You're just making it up then.”

“Am not.”

“Are too.”

“I am not.”

“You are too.”

“Not.”

“Then tell us who it is.”

“I don't want to.”

“You two stop fight already,” Gui Gui said getting a head ache from them. “Well good for you Chun, and you guys, good luck” she smile at them and looks at Aaron who's still looking at her coldly.

“Wang Zi let's go” Gui Gui smiles and grabs onto his arm.

For the next few weeks Gui Gui had been avoiding Aaron, because she's falling for him more and more, so seeing him with others girls made her painful. She hooked her four best friends up. Wang Zi with Ya Tou, as Xiao Xun is with Xiao Yu. Although they're not official yet they do like each other for sure.