It has Always been You

It has Always been You

The next morning Gui Gui woke up by the door bell.

She got up and walks over open to see Rainie.

“Hi,” she said surprised.

“Sorry, to bother you so early in the morning” Rainie said as she took off her shades.

“No, no, come in” Gui Gui said quickly.

Rainie steps into the house.

Gui Gui quickly closed the door and went to the kitchen to get her some water.

“Make yourself at home” Gui Gui said and sat down as Rainie looks around. Rainie then sat down beside Gui Gui.

Rainie stares at Gui Gui and smiles.

“Oh, is there something on my face?” she said and touched her face. 'Oh eye wax! I forgot to wash my face' she quickly thought and turns around to feel her eyes for eye wax but there were none.

Rainie laughs at her cute attitude.

“No, there's nothing on your face. I'm just starring at the beautiful girl in front of me.”

Gui Gui faces Rainie again and blushed. “Thank you.”

“I won't take a lot of your time, so I'll tell you why I'm here.”

“No, it's okay, take your time.”

Rainie smiles.

“I'm older than Aaron by four years. When I was three years old my father pass away. When I was six my mother remarried to the guy I call 'dad' now, and had Aaron. So Aaron is not my blood brother, but I always love him like he is. As I grew older my step father started to care about me more. He'd always tell me that he loves me, that I'm pretty, beautiful, I'm his princess. I was happy to hear that from my step father, because that was how I fathers treated their kids. But I was wrong, he started touching me, touching personal parts of my body. When I was 16 he harassed me, and told me not to tell anyone or else I'll ruin me. And I was stupid enough not to tell anyone. Then one day I was sick and stayed home from school, both my parents knew, but left for work, Aaron left to go to school. I was home alone, as I thought I would be until Aaron returns home, but then just a few hours after they left I heard the door opens from my room. I quickly went to see who and was and saw my step-father. I ask him why he was home and he told me that he forgot some important papers, he came back to get them. So I went back to my room. A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I open it and saw my step-father. He ask me if I was better. I answered him and was about to close the door....but...” she paused at tears began to run down her face. “....But pushed the door opens and came right into my room. He locks the door behind him and pushed me onto my bed. He got on top of me and started to kiss me. I try to scream for help but his dirty mouth covered mine. I knew then that it was over for me, that day, the day before my 19th birthday, I was by him...” she said as she had hatred in her voice.

“The morning of my birthday, I ran away from home. Running away from home for my dream job was just an excuse. I didn't want anyone to find out, especially Aaron. I didn't want him to know how bad his father was, how he's not my real brother, how I had suffered. So letting him hate me, is better then letting him know the truth and hate himself, I came back to do my wedding here because I wanted him to come, and I want to see him again for the last time before I to Europe.”

“Why? Why are you telling me this?”

“Because, I want you to take care of Aaron for me. I know it's selfish, but I can't stay here, I can't” she said and looks at Gui Gui. “Please promise me you'll take care of him for me. I know I'm asking too much, but I also know that you're the only person that will make Aaron happy, from what I've heard from the three dorks (indicating Calvin, Jiro and Chun) Aaron has change quite a bit since he had meet you.”

“I~I promise you” she replies.

Rainie quickly gave her a hug, “Thank you, I so happy that Aaron has you.”

“But~”

“I'm in a hurry, thanks a lot” she said and digs into her bad. She hands Gui Gui a note.

“Can you help me give this to Aaron? He hasn't came home since last night, and so I couldn't give it to him.”

“Alright Gui Gui said and took the note.

“Thanks again. If you ever come to Europe, come find me” she said and gave Gui Gui another hug before leaving.

“She's really brave to go through all those stuff and still smile everyday” Gui Gui mumbles as she closes the door. “So Aaron had misunderstood her all along.”