It has Always been You

It has Always been You

-3 years later-

“Gui Gui!” Gui Gui heard her best friends in the world calls her.

“Ya Tou! Xiao Xun!” Gui Gui said excitedly and hugs them tightly.

“Can't...breath!” Ya Tou and Xiao Xun squeezes her words out.

“Oh sorry” Gui Gui said and pulls away. “How are you?”

“Let's go home and then talk” Ya Tou said and helps Gui Gui carry a small luggage, and Xiao Xun helps carry Gui Gui's small bag.

“Okay” Gui Gui said and hooks her arm onto Xiao Xun's.

-Ya Tou and Xiao Xun's apartment-

“Wow! You two did a great job with this place!” Gui Gui said amazed by how neat their place is.

“Thanks,” Ya Tou answers proudly.

“Yeah, but it took a freak-en long time though,” said Xiao Xun.

“Well that freak-en long time is worth it” Gui Gui smiles and plots down onto the sofa.

“So what do you plan to do now that you're back? And why did you come back so suddenly?” Ya Tou asks as she sat next to Gui Gui.

“I'm hungry” Gui Gui said instead and rubs her tummy. “Can we eat first?”

Ya Tou sigh and went into the kitchen. She came back with a bag full of snacks and set them on the table.

“Ya Tou! You're the best! I love you!” Gui Gui said and dumps the snacks onto the table.

“I know” Ya Tou smiles, “Just clean up your mess afterward, don't be like Xiao Xun who leaves her mess for me to clean up.”

“OK” Gui Gui munches on a bag of chips.
“I do not” Xiao Xun said and looks at Ya Tou who gave her the 'really?' look. “Okay, well maybe just sometimes.”

“So tell me now, you haven't answer my question yet” said Ya Tou who turns watch Gui Gui munch on the junk food.

“Oh, I just want to come back.”

“Yeah, you JUST want to come back. You came back so suddenly, so there must be something else” Xiao Xun eyes her.

“It wasn't suddenly” Gui Gui protests. “I called and told you two.”

“Like three hours before you broad your plane to come here. That's sudden.”

“I still think that it's not 'sudden'. Anyways to really answer your question, I was done with school, so I came back early.”

“Wait, what?” Ya Tou said hearing her last sentence. “If you're done with school then whey did you ask us to register you at our school?”

“For fun” Gui Gui opens another back of snacks. “I'm too young to start my responsibility hood.”

“No, you're just not responsible enough to start it” Xiao Xun teased Gui Gui. “Anyways you start school in one week, so rest well. And you can stay here as long as you need, after you eat let me take you to your room.”

“Okay” Gui Gui smiles. “And I am responsible.”

Ya Tou laughs at Gui Gui, “You're still the same old Gui, argues until you win.”

“That's not true!” she protests. “I just want you to see my point.”

Xiao Xun laughs with Ya Tou.