It has Always been You

It has Always been You

“Aaron can you do me a big favor? And this will be the only favor that I'll ever ask you, I promise” Gui Gui ask Aaron the day before Rainie's wedding, she nervous all day with this question. They were at the mall shopping for the clothes. Aaron drags her there to be his bag carrier.

“It depends on what the favor is” he answers not looking at her.

“Well it's just a personal favor” she looks at him.

He smiles at her. “Personal favor?” he eyes her. “What is that Personal Favor?”

“Oh, well” she gave him her best smile. “Can company me to a place tomorrow?”

“What kind of place?”

“You'll know tomorrow” she said. “Just promise me that where ever I take you, you'll stay with me until the end.”

“Not the amusement park again right?”

“Nope.

“Then I guess I can do that favor. But I don't do promises.”

“Alright,” she smiles successfully..

“Is this what had been bothering you all day?” he got back to looking at clothes.

She nodded, “You can tell?” she looks surprised.

“It's written all over your face dear.”

Gui Gui quickly touches her face, as Aaron began to laugh at her.

“Hmph, it's not even funny at all.”

“What is this place anyways?”

“You would never guess it” she walks away. “And are you almost done? I can't believe a guy like you would shop so much” she mumbles the last line.

“I can hear you” Aaron said from behind her which made her jump and quickly turns around.

“Why are you scaring people?”

“There are no people, just you, my little ghost” he smiles.

“Who is yours?” she said unbelievably at what he just said.

He gave her another bag to carry, “You” he smiles at her before going out of the store.

“Hurry up, I don't have all day to wait for you” Aaron said.

Gui Gui fixes the bags to a comfortable place on her hand and walks after Aaron.

“It's me who doesn't have all day to wait for you to get all your shopping done, you little devil” she cursed him before catching up with him.