It has Always been You

It has Always been You

“Thank you” she said as Aaron stops in front of her house.

“Maybe I should be the one thanking you” he smiles at her.

“You know, you should smile from your heart more, you look cuter that way” she said and got out before he could say anything to her.

She closed the door and waved good-bye before running into the house.

Aaron looks at her cute attitude and laughs before driving home.

~

Gui Gui turns off the shower and grabs a towel to dry herself.

'Should I tell him that it's me?' she thought. 'Will he believe me? No...I should wait until he tells me what really happen to make sure.'

~

“Aaron where did you run off to? Don't you know how worried I was?!” yells his sister as he enters through the door. “You should have at least made a phone call home!”

Aaron ignores her and began to walk up the stairs.

“Aaron Yan Ya Lun I'm talking to you” she said very angry now.

“Calm down” said her fiance as he gently held her shoulders.

“Aaron!” she yells again.

Aaron stops and turns around to look at his sister.

“If you were really worried, then why didn't you run after me?” he laughs. “Rainie, don't pretend to care about me if you really don't care” he said coldly.

“Hey, is this how you talk with your sister?” Rainie's fiance said angrily at Aaron.

“You don't even know our relationship, so it's best if you don't get involve” Aaron said coldly to him as well before starting up the stairs again.

“Are you still mad about three years ago?” Rainie said with teary eyes.

Aaron stops but did not turn around or say anything. He then continues up to his room.

~

“Are you Gui Gui?” Gui Gui looks at the girl in front of her. Gui Gui was walking to the store to do some grocery shopping when a girl came up to her.

“Yes, can I help you?”

“May name is Rainie,” she said as she took off her shade. “I'm Aaron's sister, can we talk?”

Gui Gui looks at her strangely and nodded.

~

“You might not understand what I'm talking about, but you're the only person left that can help me” Rainie began making Gui Gui really confused.

They went to a near by coffee shop and sat down to talk.

“Aaron and I aren't close at all, after what happened three years ago” Rainie began, making Gui Gui all ears on her. “Well had Aaron told you anything about me?” she ask Gui Gui and smiles. “Probably all the bad stuff.”

“Actually no, Aaron doesn't talk about his family members to me” Gui Gui answers making Rainie surprise. “But I found out from Chun that you left home to do your dream job, as your parents are always aboard doing business.”

Rainie nodded.

“Well what can I help you with?”

“Let me start from the beginning so that you understand my situation.”

Gui Gui nodded listen.

“After I left home at age 19 to do my dream job which is being a fashion designer, Aaron and my distance got further apart. He hates me for leaving him alone in our big mansion. But I had to do it. I know that I'm being selfish to let him stay alone, but because of that same lonely feeling I decided to go do what I really wanted to do. Our parents really never cared about us, so we both have the same feeling. It's just that I decided to do something to fill in that loneliness as Aaron decided to hang around it” she stops and took a sip of her drink.

“Then three years ago Aaron got into in accident. I don't know what kind of accident it was but, I got a call from the hospital. At that time I was in London and the exams were coming up so I didn't come back to visit him. He pretty much hates me to the guts since then. The nurse told me that he had lost a lot of blood and would have not made it without the help of a young lady...after the nurse told me that he was in a better condition, I decided not to come back and visit him. Didn't know that that because this wrong and selfish decision would make us so far apart.”

Gui Gui didn't know what to say. All she knows is that she was sure, the guy she saved three years ago was Aaron. She couldn't wait to tell him.

“A few days I ago I came back to Taiwan after so many years. But I came back with my fiance” she said and laughs. “Aaron wasn't happy with that. He probably thinks that I returned home to show off my fiance and tell him about my wedding. All I wanted was for him to come to my wedding to support me a little. I know my parents won't be there. They disowned me after I left home. But Aaron doesn't know that, so I just at least want one of my family members to come to my wedding, to me he's the only family member that I have left” she said and took a deep breath to keep her tears in.

After hearing that, it seems like Rainie doesn't get love from her family at all.

“So you want me to help you talk to Aaron to make him come to your wedding?”

She nodded. “I know that Aaron is dating you” Rainie said as Gui Gui almost spit out her drink. “So if you don't mind for my selfish decision, then I'd be really grateful if you can help me” she said and took out an envelope from her bag. “This is my wedding invitation, you're welcome to come.”

Gui Gui took the invitation and looks at Rainie. “I'll try my best to make Aaron come to your wedding, but after hearing what you just said it might be a little hard and~.”

“Thank you” she said and smiles a Gui Gui. “I'll be going now, and please don't let Aaron know that I came to find you.”

“Sure but~” Gui Gui answers and got up too.

“You're such a cute girl, I'm glad that my brother had found a girl like you” she said and left.

Gui Gui sat back down in deep thoughts.

“But, I'm not dating him” she said finishing her sentence that Rainie keeps on cutting her off on.

She then looks at the invitation that Rainie gave her. She was thinking about how she can make Aaron go to his sister's wedding.

She opens up the envelope and looks at the card.

'Her fiance looks really handsome,' she thought. 'Too bad Aaron just had to be more handsome' she smiles as she looks at the date. “March 1st” she read out loud. “That's in two weeks, oh my goodness, such a short time” she said and looks at the rest of the information.