It has Always been You

It has Always been You

“AHHHH!!!!”

Gui Gui smiles brightly as she hears Aaron's screaming and laughing voice.

“I will never go with you on that one again” Aaron said as they got off the giant drop.

“Okay, okay, sorry, I'll buy you ice-cream” she smiles at him.

“I want chocolate” he agrees to her compromise.

“No problem, wait for me here, I'll be right back” she said and walks away.

After she bought the ice-cream she came back.

“You like strawberry?” he asks her as he took his the chocolate.

“Yeap” she answers and began to eat hers as they sat down on a bench..

There was a long silence between them.

“Gui Gui, why did you take me here?” he asks breaking the silence and began looking around as he finishes his ice-cream.

“I want you to be happy,” she answer. “Every time I see you, you seem to be always sad. I want to change that look on your face today.”

“Chun told you didn't he?” Aaron said coldly.

“Don't blame him, I forced him to.”

“So now you're just laughing at me” he turns to look at her.

“No...it's not like that.”

“I guess I do deserve it from you because of how I've been to you” he said.

“You don't deserve what you are feeling now, and I'm not laughing at you, and I'm never going to. Because of how you've been to me, although I really don't know what kind of person are you, I realized that you're not that bad after all,” 'and I've realized how it feels like...to like someone,' she said but not the last part of course.

Aaron turns to look at her as she just continue to eat her ice-cream.

“Is there something on my face?” she asks as she turns to look at him and touches her face as she finishes her ice-cream.

He didn't say anything, he just continues to look at her.

“Aaron, who's that special someone that gave you that ring?” she ask him.

“Just a special someone,” he said not wanting to tell her.

“Is it from your girl friend?”

“Maybe” he smiles and looks at her with a smirk. “Why? Do you like me now? Want to be my girl friend?”

“Pshh~” she said and looks away. “Like I do.”

He looks away and smiles.

“Why do you always reject me? Why don't you like me?” he asks her out of curiousness.

“Because you always blackmail me to do things that I don't like” she said directly.

“Have you ever thought of why I want you? Why I always blackmail you? Why I always come to you when I'm drunk? Why is it always you?” he asks.

Before she could answer him it started to rain.

He stood up and gave her his hand. She looks at his big, manly hand and smiled. She then places her hand onto his and they ran for it.

'Actually Aaron, I'm not the new girl anymore so I'm not afraid if you threatened me or blackmail me. But why am I still with you and let you control me around? Maybe...maybe it's because I want to be by your side...always be with you...' she thought as she looks at Aaron's smile.

That day smiles were on both of their faces.
 

 

 

****

UPDATED :)