It has Always been You

It has Always been You

“Aaron!” they heard a male's voice said as they enter the house.

“Danson!” Aaron said and shook his hand while holding Gui Gui's on the other.

“And this is your date?” he ask and stares at Gui Gui from head to toe.

“She is, and if you stares at her too long I'll poke your eyes” Aaron said getting jealous. Now he's regretting that he picked out that dress and dolled her up.

“Hello, I'm Danson, Aaron's cousin” Danson said and reach out his hand ignoring what Aaron just said.

“I'm Gui Gui” Gui Gui smiled and shook Danson's hand.

“Why is it that Aaron always get the beauties” he said and gently rubs her hand.

Aaron saw how Danson gently rubs his thumb against Gui Gui's hand and wanted to chop off his hand.

Gui Gui felt the rub and quickly pulled her hand away. He stares at her for a long time, that Aaron couldn't stand it anymore.

“Have Chun and the other two arrived yet?” Aaron asks.

Danson looked at him and smile, “Of course, they're in the food room.”

“We'll go see them then” Aaron said and pulls Gui Gui away as Danson winks at her.

“You maybe a ert, but he gives me the chill” Gui Gui said and held Aaron's hand tighter.

Aaron smiles also held her hand tighter too.

They enter the food room and spotted the guys quickly since they were populated with girls.

“I thought that this was a couple party, shouldn't they be with their dates?” Gui Gui asked.

Aaron just shrugs and walked them over to the guys.

“Hey guys, where's your date?” Aaron said as he and Gui Gui joins them.

The guys saw them and smile amazed by how Gui Gui looked. Even Chun was, but once they saw Gui Gui and Aaron's and together they looked at them suspicious.

“It's not what you think it is” Gui Gui said trying to pull her hand away, but Aaron wouldn't let go.

“Gui Gui, it's okay” Chun smiles at her. “We all understand.”

“Don't you dare start, or I will too,” she threats him.

“Okay, I won't” he pouts.

“Start what?” Jiro asks as he eats a piece of pizza.

“Oh you don't want to know” Chun said trying to get off the topic.

“I do, is it about Chun?” Jiro asks Gui Gui.

Gui Gui just smiled at him to answer him as a yes.

“Aaron, are you with her now?” ask a girl as she approaches them.

“Yeah, you never called me after that night” said another.

“Sorry, I was busy” he said and smile at her. “And yes, I'm with her now,” he said indicating Gui Gui.

“Yeah, just NOW, do you guys want him? You all can take him if you want” Gui Gui said trying to get Aaron off her.

Aaron looked at her not pleased with what she said. It was a sad look. Gui Gui felt like she had hurt him. He let's go of her hand and turned to the girls. “Alright, let's go then” he said and walks away with some of them as the other were shoo away by Jiro.

“You must had hurt him” Gui Gui heard Ariel's voice said behind her as she watched Aaron walks away with the girls feeling a little guilty.

Gui Gui turned around and surprised to see her.

“What are you doing here?” Gui Gui ask and smiled.

“I'm a friend of Danson” she said.

“That chiller?”

“Don't worry, he may seem like one but he's a very good guy. He's in the medical field.”

“Oh my goodness, let's just hope that he doesn't creep out all his patients.”

Ariel laughs, “that's what I said too!”

“Well it's so nice seeing you again.”

“You too, and you haven't owe my my dinner yet.”

“Sorry, I've been busy lately.”

“With him?” Ariel ask and look at Aaron.

“Part of it, yes. Well where's your date?” Gui Gui ask seeing Ariel alone.

“My date is Danson, but don't take it the wrong direction, we're really just friends.”

“Oh...”

“So how have you been? And there's so much to catch up on” Ariel said excitedly.

“Why don't I just tell you the whole story when we go out to dinner.”

“Alright, you better.”

“I will.”

“Kem” Chun cleared his throat, can't let them ignore him anymore. He wanted to know the beautiful lady beside Gui Gui.

“What do you want?” Gui Gui said to him.

“Gui Gui shouldn't you introduce us?” Chun ask as he stood behind Gui Gui.

Ariel smiled. And that smile gave her a hint that Ariel also want to know Chun too.

“This is Chun, my long distance cousin, and this is Ariel my cousin.”

“Nice to meet you” Ariel said.

“Nice to meet you too. Such a small world, how could we not met before” Chun said and smiles at her.

“Guess our paths just never had crossed.”

And so they chat on forgetting about Gui Gui. She looked at them both and quietly walks away.

She went to the punch table and poured her some punch.

“Gui Gui right?” she heard Danson said.

Gui Gui turns around saw him holding a glass of champagne.

“Yes.”

“I saw you talking with Ariel, you must know her too.”

“Of course” Gui Gui said and drinks her punch. “So, I heard that your in the medical field.”

“Yes, and I'm guessing you heard it from Ariel.”

Gui Gui nodded. “The medical field is hard, can you really do it?”

“Don't look down on me, although I'm not as smart as Ariel, I can do it too. And how did you know that it's hard?”

“Oh...um...Ariel told me that's all,” she said quickly.

“Sometimes she just talks too much” Danson said and drinks some more champagne.

Gui Gui laughs and agreed with him. Aaron who never left his eye from her ever since he left her felt his blood began to boiled seeing her laughing happily with Danson.

“Actually, Ariel's my senior, so I really shouldn't talk behind her back” he said and looks at Gui Gui. “You won't tell her will you?”

“I won't if you tell me the story of how you two met.”

“Blackmailing me?”

“No, just compromising.”

“Smart girl you are.”

“I know” she said. And it was the truth, she's a very smart girl, in fact she's a nerd. “So how about it?”

“Okay, well Ariel and I were classmates once, but then she graduated before me, so she became my senior. That smart ,” he said and laughs. “Nobody in school really like Ariel because she was the smartest student. But I really admire her, because she always put in full marks in whatever she does even if she's really already so smart. So I decided to become Ariel's friend, and of course she didn't accept me right a way, but she eventually did after I kept on bugging her. And believe it or not she was the one that inspired me into studying in the medical field.”

When he said that Gui Gui got surprised.

“I was studying a different major, but after seeing Ariel saved a life from an accident that we passed by when we were going out, made me want to save life too. So I changed into the medical field, it isn't really easy as Ariel made it seem, but 'if you have the heart to do it, then you can definitely do it', that was what she told me.”

“Sounds like you like her in stead of admiring her” Gui Gui said looking at Danson.

“That's what everyone else around us say too. They think that we're a couple when we're together, but we're just friends really.”

Gui Gui just nodded.

“So that's the story, promise that you won't tell her.”

“Okay” Gui Gui said simply and smiled. “By the way, were you trying to hit on me?”

“I was going to, but I'm sure that Aaron will kill me if I do.”

“Why's that?”

“He seems like he's really serious about you. Look, he haven't looked away since I came here by your side” Danson said and slightly turn towards Aaron.

Gui Gui looks at Aaron and saw him starring at them, while the other girls tries to get his attention.

Gui Gui looks away and looks at Danson. “I don't care what he thinks, I don't understand him anyways.”

“He just has too many problems” Danson said quietly.

“Problems?”

“Danson, let's go dance!” said a girl as she came and pulled Danson away before he could answer Gui Gui.

'A guy like him have problems?' she thought to herself and looks at Aaron again, who's still looking at her. 'Wonder why?'