It has Always been You

It has Always been You

Gui Gui got home tired. She plots down on her sofa and her phone started to ring.

“Hello?”

“Gui Gui, are you free tonight? Let's have dinner together” said Ya Tou.

“Oh okay, but don't you and Xiao Xun have to work?”

“No, that's why we're going out” Ya Tou said excitedly.

“Okay” Gui Gui said and hung up.

She was very tired. That night she ended up staying with Aaron at the hospital. He was a very mysterious person, so she decided to stay with him and see what else she could learn about him, as she is a very curious person. But she got nothing new except for the news that Calvin had told her. And Aaron made her work all night for him, as he requested so many things to eat.

- - - - -

“Aaron! You're finally here. How are you feeling?” Chun asks as he opens the door.

“Better” Aaron smiles and walks into Chun's house. Calvin and Jiro were already there waiting for him.

“Thanks guys” Aaron said as he sat down.

“For what?” Calvin asks.

“Asking Gui Gui to stay with me.”

“What? We didn't ask her, she wanted to stay” said Jiro.

“Wait, you guys didn't ask her to stay?”

They all nodded.

“Did she told you that we ask her to stay with you?” Chun ask.

“Oh no, I just thought that you guys asked her, or else why would she stay” he lied.

“Well Aaron, I heard her side of the story, but I also want to hear yours too” said Calvin all ears on Aaron.

“What do you mean story?”

“You know like why were you drinking” said Chun. “Did you have problems?”

“Yeah, you know that we're all brothers, if there's something on your mind you can tell us” said Jiro.

“It's nothing. I just felt like drinking” he said simply.

They didn't ask anymore, if he didn't want to answer them now, he won't later.

“So what's the plan today?” Aaron asks.

“Nothing, just chilling today” said Jiro.

“Oh...”

- - - - -

“Can we go now?” Gui Gui ask as she waited 10 minutes for Xiao Xun and Ya Tou to get dress.

“Okay!” Xiao Xun said.

They headed into Ya Tou's car and went off.

“Is this a place new?” Gui Gui asks as they stop at a small restaurant.

“Yeap, come on let's go see how it is.” Ya Tou said as they got out.

“Three?” ask the waiter.

“Yes” Ya Tou answers.

“Please follow me” he said and leads the way to a table.

They sat down and looked at the menu.

“What's wrong?” Gui Gui asks Ya Tou who looks like she was sick.

“Nothing” she said and looked to her left.

Gui Gui eyes where she's looking and saw a male and a girl. They look like they're on a date.

“You know them?”

“Excuse me,” Ya Tou said as she got up and ran to the ladies room with tears down her face.

“He's her ex-boy friend” Xiao Xun cleared for Gui Gui.

Just as Ya Tou ran off new customers came. They were so loud that Gui Gui and Xiao Xun turned to look and saw the 'Prince'. They sat a few tables away from theirs.

Gui Gui spotted Aaron and he also spotted her. She quickly looks away as her heart started beating faster.

-Flash back-

“If you want to eat it, then you peel it yourself! You're a big man already!” Gui Gui said mad because Aaron has been ordering her around. She just got back from 711, he ordered her to get some chips for him.

“Okay, okay” he said and began peeling the apple Gui Gui washed.

With the wet apple, Aaron's hand slip and he accidentally cut's his finger.

“Ah...” he said as he set the knife down and looks at his pointer.

“Are you okay?!” Gui Gui ask as she rushed over and looks at his finger. She quickly grabs some tissue and pressures it against his finger. “You're so clumsy” she said annoyed.

She looks up and saw Aaron right in her face. His beautiful brown eyes where starring at her the whole time. She felt her heart jumping.

“Here you hold this,” she said as she puts his other hand on the tissue. “I'll cut your apple for you” she said and looks away. “And stop starring at me or I'll poke your eyes out.”

Aaron smiles and did as told. Gui Gui grabs the knife and apple and turns around with her back facing him as she sits on his bed.

-End of flashback-

“Sorry” Ya Tou said breaking into Gui Gui's thoughts as she came back and sat down.

“Are you okay?” Gui Gui ask worried.

Ya Tou nodded.

Gui Gui turns to look at her ex and saw him looking at them.

“I just found out that I really can't face him yet” she said as tears began to fall down her face again.

“Ya Tou, I may not know what love is, or what you're going through, but he's not worth your tears. Come on, let's order” Gui Gui said forgetting about the Prince existence.

While they ate Gui Gui felt two pairs of eyes starring at her the whole time. She turn to look around and spotted Aaron. He was the one starring at her the whole time.

“I think that he likes you” Xiao Xun said as she noticed it too.

Ya Tou who was to busy ignoring her ex looked at who they're talking about.

“Ewe” was all Gui Gui said.

Ya Tou finally smiles. But then she felt like two pairs of eyes are also starring at her. She looked and saw her ex-boyfriend starring at her.

“I think he still thinks about you” Gui Gui said noticing his stares.

“That jerk, no way, if he still does then he would have not cheated on me.”

“Look he's coming over” Gui Gui said and looks away.

“Damn it” Ya Tou said.

“Hi Ya Tou” he said and smile.

The girls turn to look and saw Ya Tou's ex looking at them.

“Hi...Ah Wei” Ya Tou said expressionless.

“Ya Tou, your boyfriend is coming back soon, aren't you excited?” Gui Gui said loudly.

“So you have a boyfriend now” he said.

“Yes, and he's currently studying abroad” Gui Gui smiles at Ya Tou's ex. “He's also rich, handsome, kind heart, and gentle, oh and I forgot he's very smart too.”

Her ex smiled uncomfortably. “That's good to hear” he said. “Seems like you're doing good Ya Tou.”

“Yes,” Ya Tou finally spoke and looks at him. “In fact I'm doing great” she smile. “I see that you're doing well yourself.”

“Yes, well...”

“Honey, Ah Wei” the lady he dine with called him.

“That's my wife,” he said. “I guess I'll see you around,” he said and walks away.

“What?! Wife?!” Gui Gui said not believing it.

“Yes, they got married soon after we broke up. She was pregnant” Ya Tou said as tears came down her face again.

Gui Gui sigh as she looks at her friend helplessly.

“I don't know what to tell you, but just forget him” she said quietly.

“Ya Tou, how many times have you cried over him already?” said Xiao Xun. “It's time to find you another man that's better than him.”

“I already did” said Gui Gui proudly.

“Who?” Xiao Xun asks.

“It's a the guy that I just described.”

“Such person really exist?”

“Of course, you just need to look.”

“How do you know him then?”

“I just do, stop asking questions now.”

“I'm so stupid, I still can't forget him” she said looking down. “I'm not hungry anymore, let's go home” Ya Tou said as she wipes her tears.

“Alright, I'll get the bill” Gui Gui said and got up, she walks over to the cashier and paid.

“Let's go” Gui Gui said as she grabs her bag.

- - - - -

“Look they're leaving” said Jiro as they watch Gui Gui, Xiao Xun and Ya Tou leaves the restaurant.

“We're not blind” said Chun.

“I know, I'm just saying, since all your attention is on the food.”

“That's because it's the most important thing now.”

“What did you think that guy said to them?” Calvin asks Aaron.

“I don't know” he said and began eating. He was happy that he gets to see Gui Gui today.

After they ate Aaron went to pay the bill.

“Sir, the Miss that was here earlier with her friend already pay for you” said the waiter.

“The miss and her friend?”

“Yes, she was sitting just a few table away from yours.”

“Must be Gui Gui” Aaron mumbles and smiles at the waiter. “Thank you then” he said and walks out to the car where the other three were waiting for him.

“How much was it?” ask Jiro. “Chun and I just had a bet, and I bet that the bill is over 5, 000 NT.”

“And I bet that it's not” said Chun. “So Aaron how much was it?”

“I don't know.”

“What? Didn't you pay for the bill?”

“No, someone paid for us already” he said.

“Who?” ask Calvin.

“Don't know” he lied.

“Strange.”

“It must have been one of our admires” Jiro smiles.

“Who would admire you?” Chun smiles.

“Who wouldn't?”

“Me.”

“I don't need you to admire me, I have enough people to do it already.”

“But got to say, I have more admires then you.”

“You do not!”

“Do too.”

“Okay, let's count then!”

“Alright.”

“You two, stop acting like kids already” said Calvin tired of hearing their arguments.

“He started it!” they both said to each other.

“No wonder you two always fight, you two always think alike” Aaron smiles.

“No we don't!” they both said again.

Calvin and Aaron just laugh as they start to argue again.