It has Always been You

It has Always been You

“Oh okay bye-bye then” Gui Gui waves as she leaves the cafe to go home.

As she walks home from work she passes a bar and just a few feet away from the bar is an ally.

As she approaches the ally she heard voices. Then she saw some guys ran out of the ally going the direction that she was going. When she walked by the ally she heard someone coughing. She jumped a little scared.

“You...” she heard someone said quietly from the dark ally.

“Who's there?!” she calls and quickly grabs a stick she found on the ground. “If you don't come out I'll beat you!” she threats holding the stick tightly, but she knew that if that person came out, she can't beat them because she was too nervous.

Then the person came out, and with the street light near by Gui Gui caught a glimpse of his face before he fell over.

“Hey!” Gui Gui said scared. “I haven't hit you yet!” she said still holding the stick in position to hit.

Seeing the guy on the ground breathing heavily and holding his stomach Gui Gui got worried.

“Wei! Are you okay?” she asks as she pokes him with the stick in her hand. “Person...”

Gui Gui drops her stick and got down by him. She looks at him and turns him over with all her might so that the street light could make her see him better.

His face was cover in sweat and bruises. She could tell that he was not okay by how he's breathing.

“Can you still hear me?” she asks. “Where does it hurt?” she said and began to touch his body to see if he'll react if she hits the painful part. When she touches his stomach she felt moisture. She lifts up her hand into the light and saw blood.

“Oh my goodness!” she said in shock. She took a deep breath and began ing his shirt. “Don't worry, you'll be fine. Hang on okay” she said as she saw a deep cut on his side. She took off her shirt (leaving her tang top) and pressures it against his bleeding wound to stop the bleeding.

He moans in pain.

“Sorry, this will help stop the bleeding, please hang on okay, there's still people that loves you and is waiting for you. You also look too young to die, there's still places for you to go see. You mustn't give up” she blurt out stuff supporting him to support himself.

With her free hand she took out her phone and call for an ambulance.

A few minutes later the ambulance arrived. She helps the ambulance people put the stranger onto the wheeling bed and onto the ambulance. She hurried back to grab her bag but something on the ground caught her eyes. She picks it up and hurried onto the ambulance.

-Hospital-

“Miss, are you his family member?” asks a nurse as she approaches Gui Gui.

“No I'm not, I just pass by and called the ambulance. How's his condition?” she asks worried.

“He's in a critical condition now. He had lost a lot of blood and we're also short on type A blood-”

“I have O, I can give him blood” Gui Gui cuts off the nurse. She knew that saving his life was more important at this time.

“Very well, please follow me” the nurse said.

Gui Gui got up and follows the nurse into a room.

A few minutes later the doctor came out with a smile.

“Doctor how is he?” Gui Gui asks.

“His life is no longer in danger.”

Gui Gui smiles in relief.

“But if you didn't stop the bleeding and if he would have gotten here a few minutes later then he would have been a goner. Miss you did an excellent job” the doctor said proudly to her. “Are you by chance in the medical field?”

Gui Gui laughs “No, my father is a doctor, so I just learn a few survival things from him.”

“You'd be a great doctor, maybe you should try out the field.”

Gui Gui just gave him a smile.

“What's your father's name?”

“Doctor sorry to interrupt, but patient in room 202 is ready” said a nurse.

“Excuse me then” the doctor said to Gui Gui. “And you may go see him now” the doctor said and walks away as Gui Gui thanked him.

She enters the room and Gui Gui saw the stranger asleep. She sat beside him and stares at him.

'I can't believe that I saved a life today' she thought proud of herself.

“Thanks for holding on” she said and touches his hand. “You did well coming out of death, so now you must continue your hard work and recover well” she talks to him. “I don't know what happen and why you ended up like this, but you look like a good guy, so you must jia yo.” Just as she finishes she felt his hand firmly squeezes hers.

Then suddenly her phone ranged. She got up and pulled her hand away from his. Her ring from her ring finger accidentally fell off onto his palm.

“Hello?” she answers her phone as she closed the door to the stranger's room. “Oh my! I forgot! Okay, I'm coming now, okay bye” Gui Gui hung up and hurried home.

 

 

****

hope the first chapter is good.