The fanmeeting

Kai's Baggy pants

It's been awhile since you meet Sehun. Now, there's a letter from him. You were so excited and open it and you read them..

:Dear my favourite niece . Heheheeh :) It's been awhile huh kiddo ? So how much do you miss me ? Oh ~~ Your young uncle misses you so much ~~ So now what's the point i'm sending this letter to you ? Well, remember EXO ? Of course you did ! Remember Uncle Kai ? I mean Kai ? HEHEHEH ~ So now i'm inviting you to our 2nd fanmeeting. It's due tomorrow I'm sorry i didn't invite you on the first one..too busy honey. I know you're a big fan of us ...HAHAHAH ! So make sure you wear something pretty okay ? Uncle will wait for you ^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA bye bye :)

Sincerely

Your Young Uncle Sehun. :

You finished read the letter with a smile. Finally !! Uncle Sehun is inviting me to the fanmeeting ! WAAAAAAH! He's too young but he's your uncle. You're only a year younger than him. But he is the best uncle in the world you've ever met. He's really kind and thoughtfull. Now he is inviting you to a fan meeting .

__The day__

You've arrived at the fanmeeting. It is located somewhere in Seoul. You are so excited since you are going to meet Kai. You know EXO. Of course since your favourite uncle is one of the member. You meet Kai one day while you are visiting your uncle. It's few years ago during the trainy days. Kai was so cute back then. Now you're going to meet him again!~

There're been a lot of fans coming. Yeah of course it's a fanmeeting. Just a few minutes left and it will start. You were in the crowd. You stand exactly in the middle. You could saw the fans here and there screaming out. 

"Gosh, they must done so well...Those girls are crazy" 

Finally, EXO enter the stage. It is Exo M and Exo K. You saw your uncle when EXO K performs and also Kai. 

"Waaah~ he's getting cuter..i hope he still remember me" You mumble

After they finished they performance it is handshaking time. Again, the fans were screaming here and there. The crowd start to line up on the way to shake hands with EXO. You were in the middle of the line. From far you could see Sehun is eye-ing you. He must be worried. At last it's your time to meet them. First is Chanyeol. He's tall and of course taller than you. Somehow you manage to shake hands with him. Then you heard him whisphers.

"Hello~ I'm Uncle Chanyeol..Heheheheh~ Nice to meet you..You are Sehun's niece right ? " He didn't bend down but slightly tilts his head down. You understands him and nod.

"I'm sorry I didn't bend down...Uncle doesn't want the fans to get the wrong thing " Again he whisphers..

"hahahah...arasso uncle " You smiles and move to next member.

Next is Kris.

"Wow . He's tall too..what's wrong with them? are they arangging positions by heights ?" you mutters.

You shake hands with Kris. Not to look awkward you tried to smile. He flashes his smile back to you. Seems like all the EXO member know you already.

You look away and saw Kai. He's a lot more active today. A bit of hyper-active wearing . He's jumping around while talking to his fans. Finally it's your turn to shake hands with him. Next to him is Sehun. 

"You came kiddo ~ " Sehun smiles.

"HEYYYYYY EEYYY EEYY~ Wow is this your neice ? This one i met few years ago ?" Still can stand properly. Seems like he can;t get his foot on the floor yet. Suddenly..

"PPPRAAAAAKKK~~~~~"

"Ohhh...." You were a bit shock.

Kai starts to move his legs closer to each other. His baggy pants is ripped. He wears a black one that time.

"Oiihh, what is that sound? " Luhan mutters.

"Ohh, seems like Kai oppa rips his pants." You answer.

"What ??!! Suho from the other side interrupts.

Somehow the fans didn't realize it yet. The situation there is awkward between you and Kai since you were standing in front of him.

"Yahhh, cover him !" Sehun ordered you .

"What? Me ? How ?" you're start panicking.

Suho starts to get attention of the fans. The situation might get weird so he and Kris controll the situation.

"Yahh~ what underwears are you wearing ?" Chanyeol asks as he moves closer to you guys.

Lay put you exactly in front of Kai to cover him. 

"My underwear ? why are you asking ?"

"If it is black then it should blend with the colour of your pants."

"Why can't we call the staff nuna?" You interrupts

"We are in the middle of something, the situation might get weird if suddenly the fans know Kai rips his pants." Lay explains.

"And the fans will laugh at me" Still holding his pants.

Baekhyun come closer and pull a bit of Kai's baggy pants.

"What are you doing !!!!" Kai cries.

"I just want to see how big the hole is here...let me check it"

"Gosh that is huge ....what are you doing just now Kai ?" Chanyeol interrupts.

"I was so excited ~ I don;t know....Help me~ I;m wearing PINK underwears"

"Who the heck told you to wear PINK underwear ???!!!" Chanyeol grumbles.

"I don't know !! I was late this morning and YOU are the one who throw it to my face when i can't find mine !!" 

"I was just throwing it ...it is not mine ...it is Lay's" Chanyeol mutters.

"YOU ARE WEARING MY UNDERWEAR !!!??? NOO NONO NONO !! TOOK IT OFF NOW !!! NOW !! " Lay was already pulling Kai's pants down.

"Guys STOP ITTT !! Stop with the underwears thing ....!!!!! " You whisphers harshly.

Kai might cry in a short time. He doesn't know what to do. You told Sehun to just call the staff nuna. The staff nuna then brings Kai down. The fans start to get worried when they brings Kai down. Kris and Suho calm them down and the crowds starts to wondering. The other side D.O and Chen also others start realizing what happens and start laughing. They don't actually know what happened before but now they did. Everythings come back normal when Kai is back on stage. After the shaking hands ceremony finished. They wrap it up with MAMA performance.

It was likely the best day for you to meet EXO. Just that with Kai's situation.It makes you laugh. But he did make your day.

"Poor Kai" You whisphers.

**THE END**

Hahaaaa ! Finished this one ^^ Comments are much appreciated :) Thanks for reading ^^