Teasing

The Bubble Tea Store

 

It's just been ten minutes and Baekhyun already decided to leave, complaining that it was too noisy to study.

Once I successful served the customers I decided to finally make Sehun's drink, saving the worst for last. I looked over my shoulder and noticed that he was now by himself. Sealing the cup shut, I placed his drink firmly in front of the cash register. 

"Oh Sehun, your drink is ready," I announced.

He decided to ignore me as he just continued to play with his phone. I called again much louder but he still didn't respond. 

"I think he's gone deaf," I muttered under my breath.

In saying that, Sehun finally turned his attention to me.

"Hyemi, why don't you come here and bring it over to me?" he asked sweetly. I sighed heavily before dragging myself to his table.

"Here," I said nicely but I put his drink down hard on the table, making a loud thud. "Is there anything else?"

"You could give me a straw. Or just a kiss on the cheek."

My eye twitched.

"I'll get you that straw," I said through gritted teeth, trying to ignore his last offer.

I started making my way back to the counter after completing his requests.

"Nice legs," Sehun murmured. I stopped in my tracks. 

If I wasn't working or if he hadn't been a customer, I would've punched him already. Luck is on his side every day.

I turned around and took a step forward. Two can play this game.

"I wear this each day. This is the first time you complimented them," I straightened my skirt in a flirty way.

Sehun grinned, "Because last Friday you were hypnotizing me with your gorgeous eyes and on Thursday I was admiring your angelic smile."

Oh, he's good.

"That's sweet. I wish I could say the same but I really can't," I responded.

"Don't lie. I always see you stealing glances at me," Sehun replied smugly. My jaw dropped.

"No, I don't!" I protested, showing an angry pout.

Without warning, he got up from his seat and pinched both of my cheeks.

"You're so cute when you do that!" he cooed.

Why, God? Why?!

"Don't touch me!" I slapped them away. 

Before he sat back down, he poked my cheek lightly, "It's so hard to resist."

I can't believe I have to deal with this five days a week.

"I have to go back to work," I ended our game, returning behind the counter.

Realizing there was no more milk, I went in the kitchen to get some. When I came back, a loser was sitting right in front of where I worked, drinking his bubble tea with joy.

The torture hasn't ended yet.

I put the milk down. "Can I help you with anything?" I asked Sehun.

"Not really. I just couldn't see the view from where I was sitting before," he smirked.

"Stop it already," I glared at him.

Then Sehun suddenly grabbed his bubble tea and offered it to me, "Here."

I eyed the drink, "What about it?"

"You want some? It's chocolate. Your favorite," he swayed the drink from side to side in front of me.

He always knew that we liked the same flavored bubble tea. 

"No, thank you," I pushed it away from me.

"Here. I'm being nice."

"No."

"Have some," he kept on insisting.

"Seriously, I don't want it!"

"Just take it!"

"If you give it to me I'll end up finishing it all!" I stated.

Sehun swiftly took his drink back and bit on the straw, "Oh. Then nevermind."

"Sehun, I'm working! Leave me alone," I told him. He looked over his shoulders.

"There's no one really here. That means you can take a break," he suggested.

"No, it means you've been here for too long," I grabbed a tea towel and cleaned the spills. 

"I thought you knew me well enough. I always stay here till 4:30."

I looked at my watch and groaned. There was half an hour left.

"Read a book or something," I suggested.

"I didn't bring one today. You're more interesting."

Just then, my mother's footsteps could be heard going down the stairs. She stopped half way and looked at me.

"Honey, we have to close early today. Start putting everything away and clean the tables," mom ordered. 

I felt like jumping out of joy, silenting thanking her from the bottom of my heart.

"Kindly tell your friend to leave," she smiled at Sehun before disappearing upstairs again.

I blankly stared at him, "She said to get out."

Sehun chuckled, "Okay. There's always tomorrow."

I watched in amazement when he finished his drink in one massive slurp.

"I know. I'm awesome," Sehun said proudly. I sighed heavily.

Before he exited the store, he playfully winked at me and blew a kiss in my direction.

"I'll miss you," he bid goodbye.

"I know you will!" I nodded, happily waving at him.