In The Begining

we are meant to be together

The day with a good weather,make Song Ji Hyo decided to go jogging alone...This is the first thing she must do when she off day. She take a walk on the bridge while listening to the song. Her heart feel save and peaceful scenery. Nothing will disturb her for today. Forget all the official work placed on them for 5 days. Only 2 days sake only that she was to rest all the time.

While she was jogging, she gets a call from her mother. Ji Hyo pondered weak towards the call. She would have to ask again once the case in aversion. Infuriated feeling her heart. He's not too old so that in urgent to get married!Finally she raised a feeble call after the third time it rang.
 
           "Hello Ji Hyo-ah!!why it's so difficult for you to pick it up ur phone?  what do you think ur mom? stump stones!! 'Mrs. Song anger in a loud voice. Ji Hyo distance away her phone from her ear.
 
           Ji Hyo did not answer her mom question. Mrs. Song feel increasingly angry with her daughter attitude that she screamed to listen to what she will say.Ji Hyo surprised by her mother screaming saying.
       
           "Yeah mom, I'm still here. there is nothing to tell mom? I'm busy right now!!" Ji Hyo give an execuses her mother.
 
           "You hear what I want to tell you, you have to back home tonight. Some important things that mom and dad want to talk to you. This is also about ur future."Mrs. Song told Ji Hyo to return home. She could not refuse when her mother hung up the phone. Feels resentful that her mother was still busy with his life.
 
           Still feeling resentful attitude of her family, she continued  jogging even for a moment interrupted. She saw the beautiful surrounding scenery but not as lovely as her heart is in the bark by her family.
 
           While she was jogging, not in accidental someone has violated her left shoulder hard. In its natural pain makes her angry and screamed to the man who violate it. She is pointing towards the man who still not ask for apologize.
 
           "Hey you crazy man!!!" you do not know how to apologize?u're already hit me, you do not know how to apologize right!!!"
           Ji Hyo screamed to that man who just walking away ignore her. She run to that man and kick his leg. That man fall down and it's make Ji Hyo shocked  and also that man shocked too.
 
           "Yeah Ji Hyo!!! why are u kick me?u are really a sparta ace that blank no anything!!!u know it's hurt!!!u are really got mad!!!"
           Gary-shi holed his feet which hurt coz get kick by Ji Hyo. He get up and face to face with Ji Hyo whose his enemy since kindergarden. They got fighting in the middle the garden. Many people come to loosen them from fighting.
 
            Jihyo-shi pulling hair Gary's with fiercely. Meanwhile Gary pinched hand of Jihyo. After 10minutes,they are calm not to be fighting after many people get them away from each other.
 
            "Ya interface box!! Don't appear again in front of my eyes, if not prepare you!!! 
            Jihyo warning him not showed anymore in front of her. Gary just make his calm face.
 
            "I'm not scared with you blank!!!!"
            Gary not scared with her warning.. he just smile!!!
 

sorry guyz for short story...with a lot of work as PA,i have no idea anymore!!!arghhhhhhh...tension,but im promise guys that i will update this story as soon as possible k...have a great Friday today...May God Bless u guyz....lots of love Atienz...