Stop Worrying

The Pain Behind The Darkness

2008-12-13 15:30pm Sheh’s mansion

Bernice open the door “ hi Bowie, Ron sui is upstairs and resting, shall I call him for you?”

Tav shook her head “ no need, I can go upstairs instead” and headed to Ron’s room “how are you feeling today?”

Ron opened an eye and looked at Tav with a smile “I’m actually all recover apart from my hand” and patted on the bed

Tav nodded and seated beside him on the right side and looked at his hand “sorry, if it wasn’t because of me you wouldn’t have ended up like this”

Ron looked up at Tavia’s now down bended head and lifting his hand to cradle her face “ it wasn’t your fault, if someone need to be sorry it should be me since I was the one who endangering your life”

Tav hold his hand and shook her head “ you have nothing to say sorry about. You protected me with your own life and your hand..”

Ron put a finger on her lips “ if time could go back I will still make the same decision, so there are nothing to feel guilty about. Besides the doctor did say that I will get back to normal is just a fact of time”

Tav had her gaze fixed with his “ you aren’t lying right?”

Ron smiled and nodded “it’s true, you can ask Zhi wah djeh if you don’t believe me”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23:40pm one night bar

Charm was done with her usual check up in Ron’s territory and pass by her last bar before heading back to her territories when Tavia walked up to her when she entered “ hi Zhi wah djeh” Charm nodded and looked at her “ something you want to ask me?” Tavia looked at her “ how did you know?” Charm let out a light smile “ let’s go into the office”

When they both seated Tav asked “ is it ture that Ron’s hand will recover and be back to normal?”

Charm looked at her “ was is what Ron told you?” Tav just nodded as an answer “ you don’t trust him?” Tav shook her head “ it’s not that I don’t trust him but I know him to well, he don’t want me to worry about him, so even if his hand can’t recover and be back like normal he won’t tell me”

Charm lend back on the chair and studied Tav “ so what do you expect me to tell you? that he is laying?” Tav once shook her head “ I have no idea what I should expect. I don’t hope it’s true that he is trying to lay to me but in the other way I’m worried that he is”

Charm nodded in understanding “ well if Ron tell you he is fine and will recover he will. so nothing to worry about” Tav shined with happiness hearing this “ so you mean he will recover and be back like before?” Charm just blinked as an answer “stop worrying to much about him. It may take some time but he will truly recover”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23:50 A.C lawfirm

Kevin stretch his body and looked at the clock “wow it’s almost midnight. better go home and rest and to the rest tomorrow instead” he said to himself and walked out when finding the lights from Ada’s room was still on “ still in this time?” he asked  to no one in particular and knocked on the door but didn’t get an answer “ Ada?” he said when opening the door finding her asleep. Smiling he removed her coat from the coat-hanger and placed the coat on top of her and went out

2008-12-13 01:25am

Ada woke up and find her coat on her back and looked up and notice the postit on her cup “ you should take care of youself better, tell me when you are awake / K” Ada shook her head and smiled when taking out her phone and typed a message “ I’m awake now, but I think lawyer Cheng have already gone to sleep. Thanks for putting on the coat for me. See you tomorrow” put down her phone and continue where she ended but didn’t come to far when Kevin appeared on her door way “ you are wrong lawyer Choi, I’m still up”

Ada looked up with surprise “ you are still in office?” he nodded and entered “ I was about to go when finding you asleep her. As long as I can remember I have never seen you asleep in office. How many days haven’t you got a proper sleep?”

Ada shrugged “ about three days I think, can’t really remember” Kevin’s eyes widen “ you say what?! I as an employee demand you to put all your things down and go home to have a proper sleep before you are coming in. And you shouldn’t drive with your condition so let me drive you”

Ada had a raised eyebrown looking at him “ you demand me?” Kev nodded “ yes, I do want my salary this month”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/10-10