Headache

The Pain Behind The Darkness

          

Charm went into the office again and hold her emotions and with a cold voice she ordered " through him out of here". The other was shocked over her order a minute ago she said just let it be but a minute after she wanted him to be gone from this place. Sheron get out from the office and told the guardsman "through him out, he is too drunk".

The guardsman walk up to Ray and Linda who have stopped kissing " sorry but I think it's time for you to go home, you can come back another day. It's enough for you today. So please leave" Linda who was just beside Ray laid his arm over her shoulder " sorry we will go now" and lead him out from the bar. Ray was now so drunk that he was near unconscious but still mumbled " Charm, Charm"

Sheron came back into the office when she made sure that he was gone. " He have already leaved Zhi Wah djeh" Charm nodded " great, I'm not feeling to well. Let's talk about this another day" and get up from her seat.

The other just looked at each other and thought it was very weird the way Zhi Wah acted, Jade on the other hand was worried about what bothering Zhi Wah was is the phone call or was it Ray.

Charm get out from the bar and jumped up on her bike and was going to drive away when she saw the back of Linda and Ray getting into the cab, Charm still had her eyes on them before the cab drove off. The picture of them kissing in the bar keep on popping up in her mind, she shook it away and looked at the car who was parked a block away before she started the engine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray has his head resting on Lindas shoulder when the cab driver asked " Miss you haven't told me where to go yet" Linda looked up at the driver and thought for awhile " drive us to the nearest hotel"

Linda checked in a double room and put Ray on the bed when she rested beside, he was so heavy now when he lost conscious. Linda went up and put the blanket over Ray and sat beside him when touching his face " It's better if you stay here tonight, I don't think you want Paul sok to worry about you right" and went up to leave just when Ray hold her wrist and mumbled " don't go" Linda turned around and saw that he was still unconscious, she bend down and looked at him " I would never leave you" and kissed him once again but this time Ray didn't response he was out of conscious now and just laid in the bed.

Linda was observing Ray and thought for awhile and started to undoing the top button on her blouse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01:00am  Sheh's Mansion

Charm went into her room after she have been speeding around the roads and put her jacket on the bed and walked up the the window and looked out at where Ray's car was parked earlier, she shook her thoughts away and went into the bathroom for a hot shower and hope she would feel better after.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008-04-04 07:00 am hotel room

Ray woke up because of the tremendous headache, he sat up and rested his head on his palm and looked around the surroundings "where am I?" he mumbled and notice his cloth was all off and saw a figure laying beside him. He quickly turned his head back to see who it was and to his astonished it was Linda who was laying beside him with her shoulder bare.

Ray get up took his cloth and went into the bathroom and splashed cold water on his face and tried to remember what happen the night before but the only thing he could remember was seeing Charm and asked her if she had feelings for him and they kissed but how in the world did he end up in the bed with Linda. Ray stood in front of the sink for more then twenty minutes and thought of how to react when Linda gets up, he couldn't just pretend that nothing have happened between them. She is a nice girl he couldn't be so irresponsible and pretend as nothing it's also unfair to her.

Ray get out from the bathroom dressed when Linda woke up, their gaze met and Linda looked away of shy and started to blush, Ray felt the awkwardness and broke it " it's time for you to go up, otherwise you will be late to work. I will wait for you in the lobby" and opened the door and leaved before Linda could say anything.

Linda came down to the lobby twenty minutes after and went up to Ray who sat on the armchair and looked out from the window and didn't notice her presence. Linda saw his absence and patted him lightly on the shoulder " Ray, are you ok?" Ray come back from his thoughts and smiled lightly "yeah it's ok with me, let's go I have order a cab so you won't be late for work" and went up and leaved with Linda followed behind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08:05am KLC floor 5

Linda get off the lift with a bright smile on her face which everyone in the department notice, Patric  who have his desk opposite Linda looked at her with a smile on his face " seems that our colleague is in a really good mood, what have happened?"

Linda came back to reality and shook her head but still had her smile on her face, she just couldn't stop smiling to herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray went back to Fun Fun's Bar and picked up his car and tried his very best to remember what happened after the kiss he shared with Charm but everything was so blurry. Now when they finally have told each other their feelings he made up this mess, how could he tell Charm that he had an one night stand the same night after they confess their feelings for each other.

Ray sat in his car without the key in and just though of how to do, the headache he had was killing him not just from the alcohol also from all the thinking. He didn't want to be irresponsible for his actions but he couldn't just let it go what happen between him and Charm. How could he solve this? All this was flying in his mind which made the headache worse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:00pm A.C Law firm

Charm went off the lift and went up to the receptionist " I haven't booked any time with lawyer Choi can you please see if she have time and are still in?" Sarah nodded " of course please wait Ms Sheh" and picked up the phone.

" Ms Sheh, lawyer Choi have time so you can go in" said Sarah with a smile, Charm nodded and walked in to Ada's room " I thought you wouldn't be out for lunch yet, want to join me?"

Ada looked up from her files and smiled " you really know me, of course I will join you" Ada wasn't sure what was going on but the look of Charm was worrying in her but she didn't say anything and just followed her out from the office.

Outside the building

Charm went into her car " you have time for a longer lunch right?" and looked at Ada who was still standing on the street, Ada nodded " of course I have time, I'm free today" she lied and went up. Charm smiled lightly " great, then you are lucky I have found a great place it's a little further away so it's good that you don't have anything to do" Ada forced a smile " well I would say luckily we both have time today, doesn't you have anything to do in KCL?"

Charm started the engine " I'm the chairman, I can decide when my office hour starts and ends. I just didn't felt to be at work today"

12:35pm

Ada get off the car and looked around " where is the great place you are talking about?" Charm smiled lightly " just follow me and you will soon find out" Ada followed and looked around this was in the Central and there where only office and some companies in this area " Zhi Wah are you taking me to the top flour restaurant?" Charm turned around and nodded " you are indeed a smart lawyer" but Ada had a confused look " Zhi Wah I think you have missed something that restaurant doesn't open during lunch time, it will only open in the evening"

Charm just went into the lift " just listen to me, follow me and you will find out" Ada just shook her head and didn't know what her nephew was up to " don't blame me for not telling you" Charm just nodded.

The reached the top of the building and went off the elevator where a waitress waited for them " Hi Ms Sheh we have been waiting" Charm smiled lightly and then looked at Ada " what did I say to you?" Ada was so surprised " how would they know you will come today? Also this place really doesn't open in this hours" They followed the waitress in before Charm answered Ada " I have talked to the owner that I would like to book this restaurant when grandpah have his birthday party and also wanted to try the food so we can order what to have that day, that's why they open up and know I would be here"

The owner came out from the kitchen and give them a warm greeting " hi Ms Sheh, I have been waiting." and reached his hand out. Charm shook it " I took a friend with me to give me some advise, I hope you don't mind" and introduced Ada. The owner shook his head " of course not, it's easier to decide if there are two, please take a seat and the food will soon come"

The food came and they started to taste every single dish, Ada just took some few bites as she knew there will be plenty of dishes serving them but to her surprise Charm was eating up almost everything. Ada looked at Charm and finally she asked " are you ok?" Charm looked at her aunt with confusion " of course I'm ok why wouldn't I?" and keep on eating. Ada hold her hand to stop her putting in more food in " you are not ok, you have never acted this way since you were eight. Tell me Zhi Wah what have happen"

Charm took the other hand of hers and put it over Ada's " don't worry I'm really ok, nothing have happen. Just that the food are so good that I can't just take one bite. Really you don't need to worry" she tried to persuaded Ada and most important to persuade herself that she was totally fine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all, I think everyone of you will wonder why I would updated in the weeks, well I'm going to Prague this weekend so I won't have time to update my fanfic so I decided to update it earlier so you guys can enjoy a chapter before I leave ^^