Her story

The Pain Behind The Darkness
         

Recap 2008-03-17 08:10am

Ray went in to the elevator and press the green button he really hoped that he would have seen Charm today so he could see how she was if she was serious injured or not but too bad she wasn't in yet.

*bling*
 
The elevator reached the down floor and their gaze met when the door get open.

end of recap


Standing in front of him was no other then Charm, with a surprised expression Ray wanted to ask her how she felt if she was ok or not but the expression Charm had was clear. She looked at him like if he was a stranger and asked " are you going off" Ray get back to reality and get off the elevator when Charm went on, she turned around and faced him when pressing on the closing button.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008-03-28 16:50pm Fun Fun Bar

Tavia was wiping the glass she have already been used to her new life, get up in the noon and work to midnight this was it. She have been working on this bar more then two weeks but still she haven't had the chance to get near Derek or seen Zhi Wah, he didn't show up ever after he was here for the first time. It was one of his follower that took care of everything and if there were things he didn't know he just called.

A light tap on her shoulder take her back to reality " is it ok with you Bowie, what are you thinking?" asked a concerned Sheron

Tavia smiled " yeah it's ok with me, I was just thinking if the people will be back, if what shall we do then?"

Sheron smiled and shook her head " they won't be back here again, I can promise you that. Don't worry"

Tavia nodded " who was that guy? I haven't seen him since last time"

Sheron " that was my god brother, he is a triad member and this area is controlled by him. But don't worry this isn't an illegal bar, he rarely comes down here because he thinks it will bring us problem."

Tavia put down the glass " well I'm not worried that this is an illegal bar even if it was I would still stay here. I'm an orphan, since young I have been mistreated and been through a lot nothing is worse than be homeless and have nothing to eat. I'm glad that I find this place and have a great boss like you"

Sheron nodded " I know exactly what you mean, I'm also an orphan and have been through a lot, I still remember those djeuk mm lun sek mm bau (which mean felt the cold because not enough dressed and still felt hunger after eating) day's."

Tavia looked at Sheron with surprise " you are also an orphan?" Sheron nodded "yepp I'm" and Tavia continued " but you are lucky who met a nice god brother, who take care of you"

Sheron shook her head with a smile on her face " no, I was lucky who met her" Tavia had a questioning face " her?" Sheron nodded and thought back " I can still remember it was the 18 of January and a really cold winter, I was only 16 years old back then. I was homeless and lived under the bridge. That day was so cold that I couldn't fall asleep my whole body was shaking I tried so hard to fell asleep so I wouldn't feel the hunger anymore but it didn't work. Just then I could sense the good smell, I though I was dreaming about it but when I opened my eye's there was a hot pot in front of me" Tavia smiled " was it her who came with the food?"

Sheron looked at Tavia and shook her head " no it wasn't her, it was two strangers or I should say they where strangers for me. They both have noticed me for a long time, they asked me if I was hungry or not if I wanted to have somewhere to live and food to eat. I was so happy back then that two strangers just come and gave me food and offered a place for me. I nodded and answered them that I was really hungry I hadn't eat for three days already and they told me to enjoy it. When I was eating from the hot pot I could feel that the two guys hand was all over me, I pushed them away and asked what they was doing. One of them answered me that I wanted to have somewhere to live and have food to eat of course I needed to pay for it"

Tavia was chocked " they wanted to you?" Sheron nodded " not just that, they wanted me to work for them as a e. Of course I didn't want to so they used violence, I get beaten several times and they both tore my cloth of. I had no chance towards them and it was in this time she appeared. She pulled away one of the man and throw him away and the other one she beat him up. I can still remember what she said to them before she turned her attention toward me"

Tavia had an unbelievable expression " do you know who this women was? do you still have  any contact with her?" Sheron smiled warmly " yeah I know who she is and I still have good contact with her. Actually is her who gave me the money to open this BAR, you said before that you have never thought that your boss would be a women and also so young and pretty then you should really meet her"

Tavia had a warm smile " you are indeed a lucky person that meet so many kind hearted people, I really want to meet this women one day. Does she comes down here?"

Sheron nodded " yeah sometimes, let's see how lucky you are" with that said Sheron turned around and leaved the bar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01:30am

Sheron came out from her office and looked around, it wasn't many costumers left in the Bar at this time " Bowie, you can leave earlier today, I and the others will handle the rest. Go home and rest" said Sheron.

Tavia turned around and nodded with a smile on her face and get in to change afterwards she said goodbye to everyone before she leaved, when Tavia came out from the bar she went down two blocks and used a public phone and dialed Bosco number and leaved a message to him that he should meet up with her a half hour later.


02:05 am abandoned warehouse

Tavia just arrived and so did Bosco " I was lucky that got your message in time" Tav turned around and gave him a warm smile " I know you wouldn't have missed it, you always check your phone"

Bosco nodded with his head and walked up to her " mm hm, seems that you know me pretty well"

Tavia patted him on the shoulder " of course I do, I'm a good colleagues of yours"

Bosco had a big smile on his face " you are? well then what do you want to tell me?"

Tavia face change to a serious expression " I just want to tell you that I'm on your suggestion. I will get use of my relationship with Sheron to get near Derek"

Bosco asked with surprise " what made you change your mind?"

Tavia lower her head " I have though about it for long, it have already been two weeks ago since I first saw Derek but that was it, if I really want to get near Derek I need to do something. But it was after today I was clear with how to do."

Bosco: " what happen today?"

Tavia: " Sheron open up to me today, she told me her story. Maybe because she feel connection with me because Bowie is an orphan too"

Bosco nodded " if this is your decision so, then do it. I will support you"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02:30 am A.C Law firm

Kevin stretch his arms out, finally he was done with all the work. He take a look on the table clock and was surprised it was so late. He went out from his office and saw that the light in Ada's room was still on.

Kev went up and knocked before entering " wah, it's really late, are you still in? I though I would be the latest one. If our boss is so ambitious how can we employees surpass you?"

Ada looked up and had a smile on her face " Well I will go to court the day after tomorrow so I just wanted to prepare"

Kevin had a ok expression and went in " well, as I have know you for so long. You wouldn't be so late with the preparation, what case is it?"

Ada nodded in agreement " you really know me, I just wanted to find more information and bee sure that I won't lose. It's the employee case"

Kevin hit his head lightly " how can I forget about that case, it's the most talked about court proceeding. You have even been on the front page for days"

Ada shook her head " well seems that lawyer Cheng need to go home and rest"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all this is this week's chapter, hope you all will enjoy it. I think that I have been concentrating on CharRay a lot so this is chapter and the next one will have more focus on the other characters ;)

Nichiren: Thanks for commenting you are the first one that leaved a message to me, well it seems that I have a lot of readers but haven't seen any comments from them. I hope I will get one soon. Anyway I'm glad that you like this fanfic ^^