Make sure

The Pain Behind The Darkness

             
21:30pm Tavias apartment

Tav came back after the clean up in the bar, she was so tired but she didn't get to sleep instead she took out her cellphone and called Bosco

"Hello" Bosco answered

"Wong sir, it's me, are there any possibility for you to come up to my place"

There where a short silence before Bosco spoke up " I will pick you up outside seven eleven two block away from your apartment in ten minutes" after that he hanged up

22:20pm an abandoned warehouse

Bosco lead Tavia in to the warehouse and turned around and looked at her " from now on if you want to meet up with me or something else we meet here, I can't go up to your place it would be very risky"

Tavia nodded " sorry sir I know I was wrong who called you and told you to come up to my place but I really needed to talk to you"

Bosco looked at her with a warmth smile " you don't need to say sorry, I should be the one who say it, I just haven't had time to find a good place to meet up with you so that's why it took so long before I introduce you to this place"

Tavia was glad to hear that " anyway back to why I was searching for you, do you know what happen in the bar today?"

When Tavia asked this Bosco comes on that she shouldn't be here by this time " have anything happen in Fun Fun's Bar? you should be working by this time"

Tavia nodded " I thought that the others haven't report to you yet, I wanted to ask you something about Fun Fun's Bar. Did you know it was under Choi Long's territory? also do you know who is the owner?"

Bosco looked at Tavia with a questioning face " are you telling me that the Bar is under Choi Long's control? I have know the owner for some time and I knew she wanted a new bartender so I send your application to her. But in all this year I have never seen trade members in that bar"

Tavia nodded " ok, so you didn't know that Sheron actually is Derek's kai moi. That's why you haven't seen any triad members there"

Bosco looked at Tav with wide open eye's this was indeed a choking news for him " so what happen today? Did Derek show up on the bar?"

Tavia looked at Bosco " yeah he did, we didn't exchange any words but he will be taking care of the bar for this couple of days, so maybe I can get near him"

Bosco nodded "its a good idea, I have never thought that you would be dealing with Choi Long so soon, but this maybe is a good start. You can use your relationship with Sheron and get near Derek"

Tavia looked at Bosco, she didn't really want to use Sheron to get near Derek and get information but this was the only way she could use, Bosco saw the struggling in Tav's face " you don't need to if you don't want to, it was just a suggestion from my side. Do it on your way"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008-03-16 07:00am Grave yard

Kong was walking up the stairs with Charm beside supporting him, what they didn't notice was Ray was just behind them, he stopped when he recognise who the two in front of him was.

Ray's POV

What are they doing here? Are there here to bai djaj grandpah and mom? No they wouldn't do that or do they feel guilt for leading for their death?

End of POV

Ray slowly followed behind so they wouldn't notice him and hide behind a bush away from the gravestone

Charm put down the flowers and looked at the grave stone " Ming bak, grandpah is with me today. Don't worry his health is stable and are really sprightly" Charm looked at Kong who stood there in silence for a moment before he spoke up " Ming, I haven't come here for so long hope you don't mind, I just don't want to see the chok sang (which mean animal) and argue with him in front of you. But today I though it's time to see you again"

Charm smiled lightly at Kong " I'm sure Ming bak understands, shall we go now before they come"

Kong nodded and turned around when Ray stepped out and their gaze met " what are you doing here?" asked Ray

Charm heard his voice and turned around " why can't we be here? the one who mou min (which mean like  no face ) to be here should be your dad and not us, Ming bak is the only one in the Lam's that I see up to but too bad he is already dead" with that said Charm linked arm with Kong to support him and leaved.

Ray turned around and looked at Charm, he really wanted to know what he didn't know, why should his father mou min to be here?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09:00am Kong Long frieght company aka KLC floor 5

Charm was inside her office on the audit department, her assistant Cindia told her that the new employee would come in this time so she could have an interview.

Charm was reading through the application when a knock on her office door interrupted before Cindia open it and entered with a lady behind " Ms Sheh, the new employee is here"

Charm looked up and smiled lightly "take a seat, Cindia take in a cop of coffee and tea for us thanks"

Linda was chocked to see that her boss was actually a women and so young, she looked like in her age.

Cindia came back with two cup's and leaved before Charm started the interview

15 minutes later

Charm: " I see that you just came back from Canada, do you have a place to stay right now or do you living in hotel?"

Linda: " Yeah I have been in Hong Kong for less then a week and I'm currently living in a friends house"

Charm nodded " oh ok, well good to know. You will have three months of probationary employment, if you suits this and you still haven't find a place to live we can discuss about it, our company do have some employee's apartment that are still empty. I will tell Cindia to show you around and tell you how it works here and tomorrow is your first day"

Linda smiled warmly at Charm and got up and reached out her hand in greeting " thank you so much, I will do my best"

Charm got up and took her hand and shook it " I'm glad to hear that, hope you will enjoy to work with us"

Cindia came in " Linda follow me and I will show you around"

Linda followed Cindia and turned around before she get out from the office " bye, see you tomorrow"

Charm nodded and Cindia closed the door behind.

Cindia: " Let me introduce you to your team, this is Patric, Ben, Sara they all are new employees here, Malena is your mentor so if you have any questions ask her, Mr Si Tou is in charge with this department when Ms Sheh isn't in, also you always past the files to him before the documents go to Ms Sheh"

Linda nodded and greeted everyone there, Cindia showed her where her seat was and introduces her for the other employees.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:40pm KLC at floor 5

Charm get out from her office and notice that Linda was still in, she went up to her and asked " are you still in? your first day is tomorrow you can go now"

Linda turned around " oh, I wanted to look through everything before I leave, it's best to be prepared for tomorrow"

Charm smiled lightly at her response " seems that I have hired a good employee for my company then"

Linda smiled back " are you going out for lunch now? everyone have already gone"

Charm nodded " I know but I needed to do some works before, I'm already used to it"

Linda nodded "oh, why.." before she could continue Charm's cellphone started to rang, Charm apologised and answer it " Hello"

it was Derek on the other line " Zhi Wah, it's important do you have time?"

Charm could sense it was serious, Derek wouldn't call if this wasn't serious, Charm went back in to her office " what is it?"

Derek: " I haven't told you that yesterday some unknown went to Fun Fun's Bar and destroyed something, I thought it wasn't too serious in till I find out who was behind it"

Charm listened carefully " go on I'm listening" and took out a phone from her drawer

Derek: " It's Michael who is behind this, I don't know what have happen between him and git sok's side but his target seems to be git sok's territory's but he also goes to other Choi Long's belongings"

Charm looked at her watch " have you made sure it's Michael that's behind all this? have you talked to Git sok yet?" and started to type a message

Derek: " I'm positive it's Michael who is behind this, but I haven't take contact with git sok, I thought of telling you first"

Charm: " ok, is everything fine with Fun Fun's Bar and Sheron?"

Derek: " Don't worry, everything is fine she called me right away when the people came so I was right in time."

Charm: " good, then take care of Fun Fun's Bar and the other stuff on Choi Long, I will deal with this"

Charm get out from her office and saw Linda who was still sitting on her chair and waited, Charm went up to her " sorry I have something urgent, if there are something you wonder you can always ask Cindia" with that said Charm leaved

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all didn't get any comments for my last chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed it. This is the chapter for this week hope you like it ^^  I would more then appreciate if I get some comments from you guys =)

23/5-09