Don't Remember part I

The Pain Behind The Darkness

2008-03-14 00:10a Fung's Bar

Bosco and his colleagues went into the bar where a lot of youth was dancing crazily in the middle of the dancing floor, Bosco gave Felix a signal and he went towards the bartender and told him to turn on the light and tell the owner they was here to do a normal check up.

The light as the same time the movement slowed down. The youth all looked around.

Bosco shouted " Police doing normal check up, please collaborate, girls to the right and boys to the left, my colleagues will check your ID"

Michael came out from the office upstairs, he knew who was here. " oh is it you again Wong sir, you are really busy these days, have to do normal check up on every clubs in this area, saan foo lei lah (which mean it's tiring )"

Bosco turn around to face Michael " Well this is my work, if people did chun kwai dou geuj (which mean follow the law and don't make wrongs) then we don't need to do these check ups so often"

Michael smiled " yeah you are right, I'm a good citizen I always pay my taxes in time, so is everything alright with my place?

Bosco could sense the irony in his words and could feel his own temper rising " well that's the best for you, you are lucky nothing was found" with this said Bosco tell the other to leave.

Before they leaved Michael shouted " take care of yourself Wong sir and find time to rest, I'm worried that you wont have enough of strength if something happen next time" and gave out a smirk

Bosco didn't response to that and just leaved with the others.

Michael still stood there and looked at the door and signaled one of his followers to come " remember what I told you to do? you can go on with it now"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04:30 am police station

Catherine was still in and listen to whatever Tav was saying and made sure that she was fine, she yawned loudly and stretched her body up she have been sitting here for nearly five hours without moving and finally Tav was home, so she could leave.

In this time Bosco and the others came back and saw Catherine packing her stuff " so Tav is back home now I guess" said Bosco

Catherine turned around and nodded "she have been working nonstop today I think she is really tired, how was the check up today? did we get anything?"

Selena shook her head " no, nothing as usual"

Bosco took a deep breath " but we will do it soon, he wont have the patient to wait till we are done with the check up it's just a matter of time when he will get caught, ok everyone go home and rest we will have a long day tomorrow as well "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:30 am Sheraton Hotel

Charm knocked on Jades door and waited for her to open up. Jade came and was a bit surprised that Charm was outside and waited for her " Have you made all your calls already?" asked Jade

Charm nodded "yeah I have and also booked the ticket back to Hong Kong tomorrow."

Jade looked at Charm with confusion " but you said to Kong sok last night that we will be back the day after tomorrow and not tomorrow"

Charm smiled lightly " I know, I want to give him a surprise so I lied to him. I have already told lok djeh to prepare things for me so I can cook it when we are back"

Jade nodded " well then I think I should be quiet and don't say anything to him"

Charm took Jade around the shoulder " you better don't" and lead her out of the room

Jade looked at Charm " where are we going?" and followed Charm out of the room.

Charm lead Jade to the lift and just passed by Kenny's room " aren't we going with Kenny" Jade asked.

Charm shook her head " Nope we are going first, he was on the phone with his sons so he will come and join us when he are done with the phone call"

Jade nodded "oh I see, I have never seen this side of him before. I have always thought that he didn't really care for his family"

Charm looked at Jade " that's because he want people to think that way"

Charm and Jade was two blocks away from the hotel when Jade notice she have forgot her cellphone in the hotel room " Oh I don't have my phone with me, I just go back and pick it up. Stay here and wait I will be soon back" said Jade and started to run towards the hotel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:50am Taiwan

Ray was hading back to the hotel after his fast shopping, he didn't left any message to Joel that he would be out so maybe he would be worried about him. Ray stopped when he saw Charm standing on the street with her cellphone in her hand and typing a message.

Charm notice the sudden movement from the one a little further away and looked up, their gaze met but before either of them could react to this situation, sounds of people running towards them interrupted. A gang of twenty to thirty people was running towards them from all the sides with blades in their hands.

Charm quickly put her cellphone in her back pocket prepared to fight back, Ray who has his hand fulled threw it away so he could fight, they both knew there where no way to escape.

Charm slide back her right shoulder to prevent a strike from the blade and quickly used her left hand to hit the attacker's hand so he lost his grip of the blade and next she gave him a hard kick in the stomach. Charm was about to bend down to pick up the blade but before she manage to do it another one attacked, she quickly took off her leather jacket wind it around the attacker's blade and pulled the ends in opposite direction so he lose the grip and she swiftly lose her left grip of the jacket and hit the man in the face.

Ray slide back his left shoulder to prevent a strike and quickly used his right hand to hold on the attackers wrist and lifted it up to block another attacker's attack, after he blocked it he fast kicked the attacker in front of him in the stomach and turned his left body to elbow the attacker he was holding to so he could get the blade.

During this time when they where fighting Charm notice that some of the men didn't attack her instead somewhat protected her from the others. She made a conclusion that some of them was out for Ray and some was out for her.

Even during this time Ray had an eye on Charm's side to make sure she was ok, in this time he saw an attacker behind Charm so he pulled her away and blocked the attack from the man behind Charm but get hurt by another attacker from the left. What Ray didn't know was Charm
had figured out the group of attackers was out for different things, she knew there where an attacker behind her but she knew that the man on her right side would protect her which cut Ray's left arm.

Charm get stunned at Rays action, she had never expected he would protect her but in the same time she get frustrated he didn't needed to protect her, she was safe. Didn't he know they where two different groups?
Another attacker attack and Charm got down in the bridge to prevent an attack and used her hands to support her body so she could make a turn with her legs to kick but she didn't notice that her cellphone from her back pocket slipped out, when she get back in the right position she made a down side swing kick on the attacker who was going to hit Ray.

For the first time they both cooperate and their chemistry was as good as like they have been practice together all along.

Charm saw a motorcycle on the opposite street and started to run towards it, the group of men followed her behind. She jumped up on the motorcycle and a man run up to her shouting, Charm took out 5000 from her forward pocket " I borrow it for a second" and made a fast u-turn and speeded up, she run over one of the following man and cross the road to get back where Ray was.

Charm used the motorcycle to run over some of the others and told Ray to jump up before she speeded away

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:50 am Sheraton Hotel

Jade get into her room and quickly took her cellphone which was placed on the night table beside her bed and leaved. In the hallway she met Kenny who came out from his room " I was just going to knock on Zhi Wah's door and see if she was still in, seems that I'm right in time"

Jade raise one eyebrow " well actually we have already leaved, I just forget my cellphone that's why I'm back, but you can join us now. Zhi Wah is waiting"

12:00 pm

Jade and Kenny was walking down the street and chatted.

Jade: " We better speed up before Zhi Wah get mad at us she have been waiting for some time now"

Kenny: " I'm sure she don't mind, but you are right we better speed up a bit so she don't need to wait too long"

Jade looked around " I told her to wait here but I can't see her"

Kenny also looked around " well perhaps she went to the restaurant in advance"

Jade looked at Kenny and nodded " yeah you are right, maybe she did" and looked back and notice Charm's cellphone on the ground. She swiftly run up to it with Kenny behind and bend down to picked it up "it's Zhi Wah's" and looked at Kenny

Kenny looked around and notice a red spot nearby, he touched the liquid and felt it " it's blood"

Jade looked at Kenny with wide eyes "something have happen to her, what shall we do now?"

Kenny looked at Jade with a curious expression " we need to contact Deng jeh he is the only one who can help us out right now"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------