Times goes slowly part IV

The Pain Behind The Darkness

Sheron Chan as Fun Fun Bar's boss
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15:50 pm Sheh mansion

Lok djeh open the door and Kong, Francis and Yeung Wah entered with the other maids behind.

Kong took a seat on the couch and signaled Francis to come over

Kong: " what you said in front of Long's grave is it true?"

Francis lowered his head " yes, If Mich gah didn't come up to Kwang Chow to save me, he could have celebrate Zhi Wah's birthday the last time. If it wasn't me this would never be a waih ham (which mean some kind of anguish that will never be healed because of one part or both parts are gone) for them both" and

Yeun Wah patted Francis on his shoulder and Kong continued " It wasn't your fault you shouldn't blame yourself. Who could have known that it would be his last birthday celebration with his daughter. I wasn't referring to the seung kai with Zhi Wah"

Francis looked at Kong" Of course I meant what I said in front of Mich gah's grave I would never lie to him. I know that I'm not qualified to be Zhi Wah's kai jeh but I really want to have Zhi Wah as my kai lui. When Kong sok you asked me if I could teach Zhi Wah shooting I said yes not because you asked or because Mich gah jau yan yu nga (which mean Francis own Michael because of Michael have helped him) I wanted to teach her everything I know of because I myself doesn't have a family and I have for long take the Sheh's as my own family. "

Kong patted Francis on his shoulder and smiled brightly " Did you though I would be against your seung kai? I'm more than happy that you want to have Zhi Wah as your kai lui. I'm sure Zhi Wah will accept it too"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16:00pm Fun Fun Bar

Tavia entered the Bar, it was still closed but the employee was all in and was preparing for the opening.

Sheron: " Sorry miss but we haven't open yet, you can come back later"

Tavia:" Hi, I'm searching for your boss. I'm the new bartender that will starting to work today"

Sheron: " oh, so you are Bowie Yip? welcome"

Tavia looked at her with a questioning face "thanks, and you are?"

Sheron shook her head " how stupid of me to not introduce myself, Hi I'm the owner of this bar call me Sheron" and reached out her hand for greeting

Tavia had no idea that the owner was a women and less had she expected she would be so young. Tavia reached out her hand and shook it " nice to meet you, I have never though my boss would be a women and also so young and pretty"

Sheron smiled "you really know how to sweet talk, but I'm not the costumers don't need to use it on me. Let me introduce you to the other employee" Sheron clapped her hand to get attention from the others. "hey all, this is our new bartender and she will replace Ben's position. I hope you all will work great together" with that said Sheron leaved the bar and went in to her office again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16:45pm Lam's mansion

Linda came into the living room with all hands full after one day's shopping, Paul who was sitting and watching tv looked at her with a surprise expression.

Paul: "wah, seems that you have been lucky today to find so much good stuff"

Linda:" I'm kind of satisfied with today's hard work, I never expected there would be so many good places to buy suits"

Paul: " Suits? haha you are different from other girls, every girl go and buy vest, skirt ect."

Linda:" don't laugh at me lah uncle, actually I'm going for an interview tomorrow so that's why I was out the whole day today"

Paul nodded and took up the cup of tea in front of him " owh, which company?, any I know of?" and took a sip. Linda came and sat besides Paul " I think you have heard of it. It's a quite big company in HK. It's Kong Long freight company and I will work on the accounting department."

Paul nearly spit out his tea when he heard where she was going to work. " are you ok uncle?" "yeah I'm ok. wah it's a big company you are lucky"

Linda: " Yeah I know, I was so happy when they said they want to have an interview. I can't wait till tomorrow"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17:00pm A.C Law firm

Ada came out from her office and was done for today " Joyce don't work to too late, I will go now"

Joyce looked at Ada with surprise " am I hearing right, lawyer Choi are done for today and telling me to not work over? It's always you who comes in first and leave the last. What have happen to you, are you going for a date?"

Ada looked at Joyce flabbergasted " what are you talking about? I'm not going for a date, I have other stuff to do today, that's why I leave now. Don't be so suspicious"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20.35pm graveyard

Ada put down the plastic canister with food and a bouquet of Pascali, Landora, Lady hillingdon, Purity and Lions rose in front of Michael's grave " Gah, I'm here, I have made the mah lat gaang ( it's a hot and spicy soup like food) I hope you like it even if it's not as tasty as hers"

Ada took a seat beside the gravestone and notice the bottle of red wine and smiles " seems that Zhi Wah have been here, she always bring you different of good wines. That silly girl said she will find the greatest wine one day and bring it to you. I know that she really want to know which is your fave but too bad I don't know either."

Ada looked at the stars in the sky " Gah, do you remember what you said to me that night?"

Flashback

1981-05-20

Michael was out in the garden and practise his wing chun (is one sorts of kung fu) by hitting mok djang ( which is a wooden dummy).

Soon little Ada came running from the house and stood beside Michael " gah gah, teach me. I also want to know kung fu then I can help you with the triad business when I grow up"

Michael stopped when he heard what she said and looked at her " come Ada" and lifted her up and went to the sun chair nearby and sits down with Ada on his lap " I can teach you wing chun for keung san gin tai (which mean get more healthy and strong) but if you want to learn it just because you want to help me then I wont. You don't need to help gah gah to take care of Choi Long, you are a girl and shouldn't dah dah sat sat (which mean fighting and killing)"

Ada looked at his brother with questioning face " but I'm also one of the Sheh, I should be helping you out. That's what siblings are for"

Michael smiled sweetly at Adas remark and her forehead "if you really want to help gah gah, then you should study hard. Do you know why dad baptise me to Man Long? He wanted me to man mou seung tjun ( which mean high educated and good in martial arts) and be like a dragon and fei wong tang dat (which mean come far in life). I have fulfilled the two last things but man I still haven't, so I hope you can do it for me"

Ada looked at his brother with disbelieve " gah gah, in my heart you are the best, no one can ever be compared to you. Don't worry I will study hard and wont disappoint you."

Michael smiled from the heart and huged Ada " then you are a good girl"

Ada: "hehe, gah gah do you know why dad baptise me to Sui Fan? and why did ou baptise charmy to Sii Man"

end of flashback

Ada eyes was all filled with tears " gah, I have made it, I have studied hard and now I'm one of the top lawyers in HK, I kept my promise. But ... "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23:45pm police station.

Bosco came out from his office and went in to the next room where Selena and Catharine was sitting.

Bosco: " how is it going? "

Selena: " sir, everything is going fine"

Catharine: " Tavia seems to get use to this already, she is acting like a bartender and a wet mui"

Bosco smiled "good, well Selena prepare we are going to do a check up on Fung's Bar soon. Catharine you can stay and have an eye on Tav, you have been on every operation during the whole week, rest abit."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------