Times goes slowly part II

The Pain Behind The Darkness

Lee ka deng as the other Taiwanese big brother.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11:00 am Graveyard

Yeun Wah, Francis and the other maids from the Sheh's bend down in front of Michael's grave with Kong at the front.

Kong: " Zhai you don't need to worry about me or Charmy. My health is stable and I take the medicine in time everyday. Charmy dah lei dak (which mean take caring of) Choi Long very well also her freight company is now one of the biggest freight company in Hong Kong"

Yeun Wah: " Long you should be proud of Zhi Wah, in this age of hers she have already come so far. I have nothing more I can teach her, she have surpass me. It's really jau kei foo bit jau kei lui (means such a father like daughter)"

Francis:" Long gah, long time no see. I will stay for a longer time this time. I know I own you a lot and I can never pay it back, still I have a request is it ok if I sau Zhi Wah djou kai lui ( which mean take Zhi Wah as his god daughter)"

When Kong heard what Francis said he looked at him with a surprice expression, but didn't take it in front of Michaels grave.

Lok djeh noticed that there where two red wine glass, one which was up drinking and one was filled. Lok djeh knew it was Charm who have been back from Taiwan to bai djaj and smiled. "sui jeh Charmy really loves you, if you still was alive I'm sure you would been heung gan fook (which mean you would live in luck)"

Bernice who stood at the back looked at Michaels picture on the grave stone.

Bernice POV

Does mom really knows him? He died in a very young age, how can they be related. I'm I on the wrong way? Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with master, but there must be a reason.

End of POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:15pm Taiwan

Ray have been up since he followed Charm to the airport, he really want to know what Charm was up to, why she leaved Taiwan in a rush.

His cellphone started to vibrate.

Ray: " What is it Joel?"

Joel:" I just get a call from Michael he said he is busy in HK so he doesn't have time to take contact with other brothers. But he told us to trust Stephen"

Ray:" Did you ask Michael what's going on in HK? He couldn't come with me because there was something bothering him and it seems like he still haven't disentangle it."

Joel: " You know we don't get along well, he haven't mention anything to me. If you want to know why don't you call and ask?"

In this time there was an incoming call so Ray had to hang up " I have a incoming call, I call back later" and then picked up the other line.

Stephen:" Hey, I told Joel to tell you I have searched for you didn't he do that?"

Ray: " oh is you Stephen gah, Joel told me I was just going to call you but you did before"

Stephen: " oh was it, well I have decide to forget about the collaboration with Kong Long. Do you have time this afternoon?"

A big smile appeared on Ray face " of course, where and when?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:30 pm Taiwan

Charm, Jade and Kenny get off the the lift and entered the Heng Fat company.

Jade: " Hi miss, we have an appointment with Mr Lee"

Secretary:" Hi, Mr Lee have told me, please follow me"

The secretary lead the way to Mr Lee's main office.

Knock knock

Secretary: " Mr Lee, Ms Sheh have arrived"

The man who was standing with his back towards the entrance looked out from the window " mm, you can go now" said Mr Lee and signaled his secretary to leave.

Mr Lee turned around and faced Charm and the others " hahaha welcome, welcome I have been looking forward for this meeting today"

Charm smiled to his comment " I have also looking forward to meet you Mr Lee"

Mr Lee:" eih don' t need to be gam keuj gan ( which mean no need to be so rigid / formal) sit down and call me deng jeh instead"

Charm:" Hou, then call me Zhi Wah instead of Ms Sheh."

Deng jeh:" hou, Zhi Wah our collaboration what have you planed?"

Charm: " Deng jeh why don't you tell me what your thoughts are? instead of me guessing what you want"

Deng jeh: " hahaha hou, faj jan faj yu (which mean be straight to the point), then I don't djun wan mot kok (which mean go around the point). I want to know what kind of offer you made to Stephen?"

Jade and Kenny who was standing behind Charm looked at each other with a chocked expression. Charm just sat there without any special emotions and with a calm voice she asked " So you have told someone to check on me, then you should know what kind of offer he get from me, why do you spend time on asking?"

Deng jeh: " haha you are not like the others fai tjaj (which mean useless people) you can still be calm and don't get afraid. You are worth to collaborate with, I don't care what kind of offer you made to Stephen, why it didn't work out or why you find him before me. The only thing I'm interested in is how our collaboration will look like."

Charm smiled at Deng jehs reliable " Deng jeh even if you say you don't mind what kind of offer I made to Stephen, I want you to know that this offer I give to you now is better then the one I made for Stephen. Our collaboration is simple I rent a piece of your pier, but this piece of pier is just intended for me and not other companies which mean I don't need to contact you when I need it. Except what you get as a rent every month you will get 5% of Kong Longs yearly earning. What do you think?"

Deng jeh was impressed of the offer, this was indeed a good deal, he couldn't think of any reason to not accept it. " hou, I agree with this offer. Which part do you want?"

Charm nodded and reached out her hand to Jade and signaling her to take out the contract that she have made together with lawyer Tsai this morning. " Every details are listed in this contract if there isn't anything you want to change then we can sign it right away"

Deng jeh looked at Charm with surprise " wow you have already made a contract. well I have nothing to change" with that said he sign it and then Charm. "here is your copy, and this one I will give it to my lawyer" said Charm and reached out her hand to say good bye

After Charm and the others have leaved, Deng jeh read through the contract and notice something he didn't know off. Charm have requested for the biggest piece of pier

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13:20 pm Sin Zhi Kwok Restaurant.

Stephen was sitting in front of a table served with known Taiwanese dishes and waited for Ray to arrive. He knew who Charm's new collaborator was and he can't effort to lose Ray as well. So this time he will make sure the collaboration between them will go smoothly.

A knock could be heard to the VIP room and in entered no others then Ray and Joel.

Stephen get up from his chair and greeted and told them to take a seat. " I have told the chef to make some special Taiwanese dishes, lets eat first"

Ray and Joel took a seat beside Stephen " you wouldn't just call me over to try this dishes right? Don't djun wan mot kwok what do you want?" said Ray

Stephen nodded " ah Ray gah you are not just handsome also very smart. I want to talk about our collaboration that we haven't finish yet"

Ray smiled " Oh, so Stephen gah you have time to talk about it now? Didn't you want to talk things over with Zhi Wah first? ho gaj jii gah gam san gap ah? (which mean why are you in such a rush now?)"

Stephen: " ah, you must have misunderstand me I just wanted to sort things out for you guys. I have never hestitate to work with you. I don't have any changes in the earlier suggestions of yours"

Ray looked at Stephen lackadaisical " but now I have some changes in our collaboration, in the beginning, we agreed on dividing the income 5/5 but now I want to make a change to 6/4, satisfied?"

Stephen looked at Ray, he knew he have to agree with this otherwise their collaboration will end right away " satisfied, I think it sounds good, of course you should have a bigger part I mean you are the one who provides me with the drugs."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------