So We Continue On

Evil Maknae's Game Lesson

[A/N] Last chapter! Why? Well...because I just turned a one-shot into a two-shot into a three-shot! xD That's NOT funny! LOL

 

Leeteuk and Heechul were the two people who kept an eye over all of their dongsaengs, from Shindong to Kyuhyun. In doing so, they had a system. One of the two would take care of the kids and the other would focus on keeping outsiders...outside.

The two were a good pair, always making sure everyone was okay. They'd have their bad days and have their good days, but the leader and his right-hand man were always on track. Together they were unstoppable!

It just so happened  that one day, Kyuhyun decided that this was unacceptable! He wanted to be the right-hand man and he wanted to be the one to keep outsiders out!

 

The plan would consist of three parts: green pepper, lettuce and sprinkled with hot pepper.

It will have to include Wookie, the maknae thought to himself and put on a top secret, spy suit.

Running out the back door to buy some groceries, Kyuhyun got back to the dorm with some gigantic green peppers, the prettiest lettuce he ever saw and some dirty red hot peppers.

Giggling evilly to himself, the maknae ran to his room, they don't call me the Evil Maknae for nothing! Watch out Kim Heechul! I will take your position!

Unfortunately for Kyuhyun, he'd forgotten Rule Number 1 for spies, never leave the door open!

 

Having seen the maknae with a bunch of vegetables on a desk in front of him, the mysterious man left to his own room.

Wonder what he's plotting, he thought to himself, it'd be funny to tell this on Foresight.

Shindong chuckled to himself and texted Nari about a pair of cute shoes he'd bought her.

 

Heechul was taking selcas with his cute little Heebum when he got a text from Leeteuk,

"Let's do a surprise for Kyuhyun, I think he's been feeling jealous and we all need some celebrating after Super Show! Kekeke"

Sighing, the idol put his beloved cat and phone down and dragged himself to Leeteuk's room.

"This better be worth it!"

Leeteuk had not let the maknae's jealous glares escape his motherly eyes, in fact, he had been in a much better mood than usual because of the quick stolen glances and the feeling of being so important in the eyes of his beloved dongsaeng. Of course, Leeteuk also realised that Kyuhyun, being the Evil Maknae, would be plotting a plan of revenge and had quickly made preparations to keep the kid happy.

When Heechul arrived at Leeteuk's room, he knocked on the door and was surprised to see five Super Junior members already there. Stepping into the room, he saw Donghae sitting on Eunhyuk's lap, Yesung with Ddangkoma and Sungmin and Ryeowook sitting side by side, all of them on Leeteuk's tiny bed.

"Ah, you're here Chullie? Well, let's get started!", Teukie clapped his hand and pointed to a crudely drawn poster by his side.

Sungmin raised his left hand, the right being entwined with Ryeowook's left hand, "I have a question!"

The caring Leader nodded at the cute little rabbit to continue, "Yes, Sungmin? What question?"

"Where's everyone else?"

"Well, you see, Minnie, the most important thing about surprising kids like Kyuhyun is secrecy and it's really hard to be secretive if all of us come here at once. I've already had a meeting with the others!", Leeteuk explained proudly.

Heechul, impatient to know the plan, speaks up, "So what's this 'top secret' plan about?"

"Well...", and this is how the day passed for our lazy Heechul while Heebum ran off to play.

 

While everyone else was busy preparing for Kyuhyun's Surprise, the boy himself was still labouring over his vegetables.

"Aish! How can I cut this pepper into shapes?", Kyu glared at the problematic pepper with a pair of crafting scissors and a giant bread knife in his hands.

 

So the day passed and it was dark outside. Everything was ready for both the plotting hyungs and the baby maknae. Kyuhyun, picking up a big bowl of ramyun noodles with lettuce, green pepper and pepper tucked in at the bottom walked over to Heechul's room. Knocking on the door, no one answered and so he went to the living room.

Carefully balancing his precious bowl of toxic food, Kyuhyun walked into the living room quietly. Suddenly, there was Gee blasting out of the speakers of someone's iPhone and the lights turnedon.

"What's going on?", Kyu cried out, putting his precious bowl of food on a nearby desk.

"Surprise!", the other hyungs jumped out from behind curtains, couches and walls.

Kyuhyun smirked, "Who's idea was this?"

Leeteuk grinned and raised his hand, "Who'd you expect?"

"So that's why this is so cheesy, hyung!"

Everyone laughed except, "Wah! This is so spicy!"

Somebody had eaten the toxic food while no one was looking!

"Noooooooooo! Shindong hyung! That was for Heechul!", Kyuhyun spazzed.

"Be respectful to your elders! Kids nowadays..."

 

So they lived happily, ever after.

 

[A/N] I think my writing got better, right? :D This is the end of Evil Maknae's Game Lesson but check out my other stories! Or maybe my One-Shot Request Shop? I know! I at updating xD