He's back!

Good Bye Love Pain
Please log in to read the full chapter

-In Incheon Airport-

There was a girl who had straight long hair sat on a bench where the people were waiting for someone’s arrival. She plugged her ears by headset to listen music. She occasionally moved her head, following the rhythm of the song played while kept chewing snacks as if there was no tomorrow. Some people stared at her strangely and they might think, “How can a girl be so gluttonous like her?” but she didn’t care at all.

“Indeed, you’ll never change, noona!” a guy’s deep voice succeeded to make the girl choked because of shock. “Oh, aigoo!!” she cried out. The guy immediately gave her a bottle of water. Without thinking for twice, the girl grabbed the bottle filled by mineral water and drank it. 

The guy just shook his head seeing the behavior of the girl in front of him. After she could feel relieved, she turned her head just to see who was the person that had assist her just now.

“Kyaa! Minho-ya???!!” she cried out when she noticed the guy who helped her. She, the girl named Sooyoung , then hugged the guy who was none other than her brother, Minho. She really missed him so much till she hugged him very tightly.

“Yaaah! Noona, get off me! I can’t breathe.” Minho said, tried to release Sooyoung’s tight hug which made Minho hard to breathe. She just grinned and immediately release her hug from Minho who just snorted indignantly.

“Day by day, you seem getting handsomer.” She said, messing his hair. He just smile a bit, “I’m always handsome. So no need to compliment me. I’ve kno

Please log in to read the full chapter