Leave for a While

Good Bye Love Pain
Please log in to read the full chapter

Although Yuri's condition has not improved, but she insisted to go home. The doctor, Onew also can't force her to stay in hospital for too long.
"gamsahamnida," Yuri bowed to Onew 90 degree together with Minho who still hold Yuri's shoulder.
Yes! it because her condition still unstable and she doesn't has any strenght to stand alone. That's why, Minho might help her standing.
"Cheonmaneyo!" Onew bowed back, then Yuri and Minho walked out of the room and Onew just followed behind them.
They finally reached minho's car. "Yul, let's get into the car first," Minho said as he opened the door car and Yuri just nodded.
Minho rushed to take his position to driving. Onew just saw them from far and then waves his hand to both of them.

 

On the way, they both don't talk one another. Minho decides to be quite, and don't make a conversation for a while because the condition is still impossible for Yuri. She looks so wake, tired, and lethargic. And every time Minho looked at Yuri, his heart felt hurt to see Yuri who are helpless like that. Really hurt! Yuri slowly fall asleep until they arrived at Yuri's house. Minho can see the gate of Yuri's house from far. Minho turn his head toward Yuri, but she still fall asleep.  Minho don't want to wake Yuri up from her  sleeping and he decided to lift Yuri, then took her into the house. Mrs. Kwon seen watching TV in living room, but suddenly panicked after saw the condition of Yuri.
"Minho, what happened to her?" she asked frantically as she approached Minho and Yuri who was asleep.
"calm down please,  imo! she is fine.. she is just a little bit tired, imo!" Minho answered trying to comfort Mrs. Kwon.
"nnnggg..can you show me where is Yuri's room?" Minho asked confused as he raised his eyebrows.
"Yes,  up there!" she answered shortly as she pointed upstairs, and Minho just nodded.
Minho upstairs to get Yuri's room, and Mrs. Kwon followed him behind. Minho layed Yuri's body on her bed, then he covered her with blanket.
"actually, what happened, minho-ah? was she fainted?" she asked wearily, but still tough. Minho was silent and bowed his head. He can felt if his eyes started to watery. Minho couldn't help when remembered about what happened to Yuri just then. Mrs. Kwon approached and sat beside him as she hold Minho's shoulder.
"thank you, Minho-ah!" she said. "For what?" Minho asked as he raised his eyebrows and meet Mrs.Kwon face.
"I know that you really really love my lovely daughter and it made me so pleased. Yuri has received sincere love from you, and I can't do anything else except say thank to you. just it that i can do" she said as she hold Minho's palm.
"I hope you can be stronger to face those all and can accept everything that have been happened. Don't worry about Yuri, I'll take care of her!" she added as she patted Minho's shoulder and smiled warmly.

 

Minho arrived home with a pale face and it made ​​his mom and sister looked at him strangely. they shared a look each other, but Minho ignored it. Yeah, it because he was so tired.
"Minho, you're back?!" Mrs. Choi asked.
"How about your date?" Sooyoung also asked with a cookies in , but she still stare at Minho strangely.
"Good evening, umma unnie!" Minho greets wearily, then he went straight to his room with a listless step, and a blank stare on his face.
he threw his jacket,  he layed down on his bed and then covered her face with a pillow. He couldn't stop thinking about Yuri.

"Minho-ah," a woman called him. He stared at the woman who was walking toward him.
"umma, what's up?" Minho asked  as Mrs.Choi, his mom sat next to his left.
"are you okay, dear?" she asked a little bit worried.
"ne.. I'm okay, umma!" she replied, hugging his mom.
Minho liked to be spoiled in front of his mom and he also often teases his mom. Yes, it because Minho love his mom so much.
"dear, I know you're so hungry now, right?

Please log in to read the full chapter