Maknae

Members' love towards Yuri

"I'm back." Seohyun said as she took off her shoes.

"I forgot, Unnies are all asleep." Seohyun thought as she walked into their dorm. She looked at her watch which showed 2 in the morning. She sighed, she didn't want to be back this late and slept this late because her cells wouldn't able to regenerate and her skin would be bad in the next morning but she had a schedule so she had to bear with it. She slowly walked into the living room and the light. She was shocked when she saw a certain someone was sticking out her tongue was lying on the couch.

"Yuri unnie?" Seohyun squatted down and gently shook Yuri. Yuri just waked up and looked at Seohyun.

"Hyunnie, you're back." Yuri supported herself with her right hand and gently rubbed her eyes. This had caused the little girl in Seohyun's heart squealed because Yuri was just too cute.

"Yes, why are you sleeping outside, unnie? Sica unnie chase you out?" Seohyun asked as Yuri moved a little to make way for the maknae.

"Aniyo, Sica didn't chase me out." Yuri yawned.

"So, why are you sleeping outside? You will catch a cold, unnie."

"I was waiting for you." Yuri said and this made Seohyun blushed. She never knew that Yuri would waited for her.

"Sorry, you shouldn't wait for me."

"N-no, I want to wait for you.  I volunteer myself to wait for you. I just worry about you." Yuri shook her head and flashed a dorky grin to Seohyun. Seohyun only chuckled.

"Sorry for letting you wait for me." Seohyun said and lowered her head.

"Its fine. I am willing to do this. I am willing to wait for all of you guys, especially you. You're the youngest among all of us. So I am worry about you." Yuri gently lifted Seohyun's head so that their gazes met each other. Seohyun could saw care and tender in Yuri's eyes.

"I will message you next time, unnie." Seohyun said in a cute voice. Yuri was taken aback, she never saw the maknae used such voice to anyone before.

"Thats good, Hyunnie." Yuri smiled gently and patted Seohyun's head. Suddenly a loud sound from Seohyun's stomach interrupted these peaceful moment. Seohyun quickly looked away and blushed.

"Haha, guess you're tired. What do you want to eat? I will cook for you." Yuri stood up and laughed.

"Unnie~, stop laughing. I am fine with whatever you cook." Seohyun lowered her head.

"Okay. I am going to cook some light meal for you. I know you don't like to eat heavy food before going to sleep." Yuri headed to the kitchen and started to find some food.

"Seobaby, there's only cereal. Are you fine with it?" Yuri asked as Seohyun walked into the kitchen.

"Yes, I'm fine with it, unnie." Seohyun sat down on a chair while Yuri poured down the cereal in a bowl and took out a carton of milk.

"Thanks unnie." Seohyun said and poured the milk into the bowl. Yuri just smiled and sat at the opposite of Seohyun.

"Unnie, aren't youu going to sleep?" Seohyun asked after saw Yuri still sitting at there, looking at her eating cereal.

"Me? Nah, I will wait for you to sleep. I don't have any schedule tomorrow." Yuri smiled.

"Okay." Seohyun nodded her head.

"Hows your recording today?" Yuri asked, not wanting Seohyun to be bore because of the silent atmosphere.

"Its fun. The questions they asked is easy for me. I answered all correctly." Seohyun said proudly.

"Thats our Seobaby. Now you had show them not all idol are stupid. There are idols who are smart enoug, like you." Yuri pinched Seohyun's nose.

"Unnie~, it hurt." Seohyun whined and looked away.

"Haha, sorry. You're just too cute to tease." Yuri giggled. Both of them continued some random topic and Seohyun finished her cereal. Yuri took the bowl.

"I will clean it." Seohyun said but Yuri shook her head.

"You just go to sleep. I bet you're tired."

"Unnie, you're tired too."

"But Seobaby, tomorrow you need to go to promote TTS, remember?" Yuri washed the bowl. She turned around and saw Seohyun still sitting at the counter.

"Seobaby, why are you still here?"

"I don't mind staying here with unnie for a little longer." Seohyun smiled.

" Our Seobaby is acting weird today. Where is the Seobaby who slept at 12 midnight sharp?"

"Unnie, stop teasing me."

"Arasso. Arasso." Yuri laughed ans sat back at the counter.

"You sure you don't want to sleep?" Yuri asked when she saw Seohyun yawned.

"I guess so." Seohyun yawned again.

'Go to sleep, Hyunnie. You need it." Yuri said but Seohyun shook her head. She wanted to be with her favorite unnie a little longer. She knew she didn't had time to spend with Yuri anymore, due to her schedule of promoting TTS.

"Come on!" Yuri carried Seohyun in bridal style.

'Unnie! Put me down." Seohyun was moving around.

"Stop moving, or you will end up falling." Yuri said and Seohyun stopped moving. Yuri carried Seohyun to her room, didn't wake Hyoyeon up. She gently put Seohyun on the bed.

"Now go wash your face and sleep, okay? You need rest and energy. Lets make Ma juice together this Saturday and spend the whole day together since we barely had anytime with each other." Yuri smiled and gently caressed Seohyun's cheek. Seohyun only nodded her head. Yuri patted Seohyun's head and walked out.

"Unnie, I can't wait for this Saturday. I am going to spend it with you." Seohyun thought while washed her face and was now lying on the bed.

"There's no one can replace you in my heart, Yuri unnie. Saranghaeyo." Seohyun drifted to her dreamland afterward, dreaming Yuri and her spending their days together.

 

 

A/N:: TRIPLE UPDATE...and please vote in the poll. I need to continue this fic...XD....So that I know which coupld I need to write first. XD..Please comment too..Thanks.