Dancing machine is broken

Members' love towards Yuri

Nine girls were sitting on the floor, wiping their sweats and drinking some water. They had just finished their practice of their dance for their upcoming world tour concert.

"Yah! Sooyoung, stop eating my food." Sunny scolded as Sooyoung opened the chips which she took from Sunny's hand and began to eat it.

"Let me eat. I'm hungry and I'm cranky if I'm hungry." Sooyoung said.

"Fany and I will go out and buy foods for us. What did you guys want?" Taeyeon asked as she stood up and stretched herself.

"BURGER!!!!" The seven girls shouted when Tiffany and Taeyeon were about to head out.

"Arasso. Be good girl. Especially Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon." Tiffany said and walked out.

"Awww, why us? Why didn't she warn Seohyun or Sunny or Jessica?" Yoona whined and pouted.

"Well, we're the one that cause troubles and play prank on them." Yuri shurgged her shoulder. She saw Hyoyeon was lying on the floor and panting. Yuri sat down beside Hyoyeon and wiped away the shorter girl's sweat.

"Are you okay, Hyo?" Yuri asked. Hyoyeon just smiled.

"I'm fine. Just too tired."

"We had dance for three hours straight. Of course you are tired." Yuri now lied down beside Hyoyeon.

"Well, both of us still need to practice since we had our solo dance in the concert." Hyoyeon said and sighed, The truth was she wasn't feeling well. She had a fever but she didn't want her sickness to drag her other members with her.  Yuri felt something was weird so she snuggled closer to Hyoyeon.

"Omo! Hyo! You're hot!" Yuri quickly sat up and stared at Hyoyeon with worried all over her face.

"Of course I'm hot. I am the hotest member among all nine of us." Hyoyeon chucked but had earned a smack from Yuri,

"Yah! Stop being so full of yourself. I am the hotest member. W-wait, why are we even arguing about this? I mean your body are hot, as in having a fever." Yuri facepalmed herself.

"I'm fine. Really." Hyoyeon wanted to sit up but she didn't had any energy to do so.

"You are not. I am bringing you to the doctor now." Yuri glared at Hyoyeon.

"Yul, seriously I am fine."

"Kim Hyoyeon. I don't want to hear anything from you so just shut up." Yuri lifted Hyoyeon up and piggyback the shorter girl.

"Yul, I am really fine."

"Kim Hyoyeon, just shut up. You need to go to the doctor to recover and get well for the SONES and for us, especially me. How should I dance without you?" Yuri just stood up.

"Guys, I'm bringing Hyo to the nearest clinic." Yuri headed out from the room and carried Hyoyeon all the way to the clinic.

"I'm sorry, Yuri." Hyoyeon apologized when they were waiting for their turn. Yuri just smiled and pulled Hyoyeon into her embrace.

"Hyo, remember, don't hide this from us. We need you to stay healthy for all of us." Yuri whispered.

"Okay." Hyoyeon only nodded her head. Soon, both of them visit the doctor and took the medicine. Yuri piggybacked Hyoyeon to their dorm and gently put the shorter girl on the bed.

"You stay here. I will make some porridge for you." Yuri headed out and called Taeyeon, telling the kid leader about the condition of their dancing machine. She quickly made her way to cook porridge for the sick girl and brought it to the room.

"Hyo, eat some and take your medicine." Yuri gently blew the porridge to cool it and feed Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon just nodded her head and ate it. At thet moment, Hyoyeon was enjoying her time with Yuri and eating Yuri's food. Although Yuri's cooking might not as good as hers and Taeyeon, but the heart of making porridge just for her had moved Hyoyeon to tears.

"Why are you crying? Is it hurt anywhere?" Yuri quickly put down the bowl and started examined Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon only shook her head.

"I was just happy that you are here." Hyoyeon said. Yuri just smiled and continued to feed Hyoyeon.

"Pabo-yah! I will always be by your side. We're family." Yuri said. After Hyoyeon finished the porridge and took her medicine, Yuri pulled the blanket all over her.

"Sleep tight. Hyoyeon. Lets dance tomorrow. We haven't had our dance time for awhile now." Yuri smiled and walked out.

"Yuri-yah, you're always be by my side. Thank you. Saranghae." Hyoyeon said and drifted to her dreamland.

 

A/N:: HEY HEY HEY....Sorry for not updating...Now I had update. I promise I will update TaeRi and SeoRi as soon as possible....XD please comment.....XD