Tiffany's jealous???

Members' love towards Yuri

There she was, the one that had the eye smiles that can melted anyone's heart in one second. She was sitting on the couch while watching Invincible Youth season 1 now since she just finished watched Oh! My School and no one knew the main reason she watched this two shows was because Kwon Yuri was in there.

"Hmm, isn't she being a little too friendly with the other girl?" The girl mumbled. She soon sighed ands turned off the TV.

"Fany-ah, lets get ready. Manager oppa say that he is going to fetch us in 15 minutes." Kwon Yuri said as she walked pass through Tiffany. Tiffany only nodded her head and stood up but soon she felt a pair of arms were massaging her shoulder. She tool a glance and realized it was Yuri.

"What are you doing?" Although Tiffany asked so, but she was secretyly enjoyed such skinship.

"Hmm, seems that you are tired so I think of massaging you to help you relax. But now go get ready." Yuri gently smacked Tiffany's arm and ran into her room. Tiffany just smiled and went to change into a comfortable clothes. Soon their manager oppa came to fetch two of them to their show called Music Core for their emcee. Tiffany was sleeping in an awkward position and Yuri was giggled while taking picture of Tiffany.

"Aigoo. Fany-ah, how can you become so cute?" Yuri mumbled and gently lay Tiffany's head on her shoulder. Yuri was grinning like an idiot but she knew they had reached the broadcast station when the van stopped.

"Fany-ah, we're here." Yuri gently shook Tiffany. Tiffany sat up and gently rubbed her face in a cute way. Yuri just caressed Tiffany's cheek.

'Princess, its time for you to wake up." Yuri whispered and got out from the car. Tiffany just nodded her head sleepily and walked out from the car. A cold breeze had waked her up completely. She blew some air into her palm and rubbed it against her neck since she forgot to wear a scarf. Yuri noticed it and took off her red checkered scarf. She wore it on Tiffany and Tiffany was shocked.

'I'm sorry its not pink but wear this." Yuri said as she wore it.

"How about you? You only had this scarf and you didn't wear any coat or jacket."

"Fany-ah, relax. I'm strong. I'm your hero, remember?" Yuri winked and walked into the boradcast station with her fans screaming ,' YULTI!!' And those fans had made Tiffany blushed furiously. Yuri was just busy bowing and walking while Tiffany just bowing.

"Welcome, Yuri-shi!" Boom welcomed Yuri and hugged the tall girl.

"Oppa! Long time no see!" Being a friendly girl, Yuri returned the hug too. Tiffany pouted but soon Boom noticed her and gave her a hug too.

"Oppa, we need to go for our show. Sorry." Yuri bowed and dragged Tiffany to their waiting room. Tiffany was kinda happy when she saw Yuri dragged her away from Boom, it's not like she didn't like Boom but she just like when Yuri acted all protective, like a knight in shining armor.

Both of them had changed into their clothes and Yuri was nowhere to be seen. Tiffany was sitting on the couch and looking around her, wanting to know where was Yuri.

"Hara-ah! Narsha unnie! SunHwa! You guys are here!" She could heard Yuri's voice coming from outside of the room. Suddenly the door opened and revealed four women. Yuri was with her friends from Invincible Youth.

"I hope she will introduce me to them." Tiffany thought happily but Yuri was kept on talking with the three girls about their fun memories during Invincible Youth. Tiffany was left at there, being like an idiot since she couldn't join in the conversation. She saw Yuri was being funny and laughing like an idiot. She should be happy since Yuri had found someone other than SNSD members but she felt jealousy when she saw Yuri having fun chatting with the other three girls.

"Ah, I think we need to go and prepare. See you later, Yuri-ah." Narsha hugged Yuri while Hara gave a quick peck on Yuri's cheek. SunHwa just gently smiled at Yuri.

"Okay, see you guys later." Yuri said with a bright smile on her face and that bright smile of hers had annoyed someone else. She glanced at Tiffany and saw Tiffany was pouting.

"Yuri-shi, Tiffany-shi, you guys are on." A guy walked in and called out for the two girls. Yuri just bowed and Tiffany just walked out from the room, leaving Yuri behind. Yuri was just stunned but soon followed behind Tiffany. She could saw Tiffany pouted.

"Whats wrong with her?" Yuri thought but soon her thought dissapeared when she saw Tiffany was being extremely nice to her. She was happy and didn't know there always a calm before a storm. Both of them were smiling and laughing as the show went on. After the show, both of them got on the car, only Tiffany was sitting in front, just beside their manager while Yuri was sitting at the back.

"Whats wrong with her?" Yuri thought as she stared at the sky through the window. She sighed and closed her eyes.  Tiffany took a glance at Yuri who was closing her eyes and Tiffany pouted.

"She didn't realize she did something wrong?!" Tiffany thought. Yuri then opened her eyes and saw Tiffany was pouting.

"Whats wrong with her? Did I do anything wrong? Think, Yuri think!" Yuri thought and she began to start thinking but she couldn't think of anything.

"You guys go and rest. You two did a great job today." Their manager said. Yuri only nodded her head and got out from her car with Tiffany behind her.

"Fany-ah." Yuri called out for Tiffany but Tiffany just walked pass her and went inside their dorm. Yuri just sighed and followed Tiffany. Tiffany just walked right to her room and closed the door while Yuri, lets just say she was just slumping on the couch like some boneless living thing.

"Pabo Yuri!" Tiffany punched the pillow as hard as she could. She didn't know why she was jealous toward Yuri interaction with other girls from other girl groups. It's not like she was Yuri girlfriend or anything. She just couldn't think of a valid reason for her to act this way.

"Maybe because she started treat the other girls like her family. And she didn't call me baby anymore." Tiffany mumbled and buried her face into her pink pillow.  Suddenly she heard her stomach growled. She walked out from her room and saw Yuri, who was sitting on the couch, talking to the phone happily.

"Hara-ah, I love that joke. And your performance, I will definitely go and support you." Yuri smiled while talking. Tiffany frowned and stomped toward the kitchen. She quickly grabbed a piece of bread and a glass of orange juice.

'Okay, see you guys tomorrow. Help me say hi to your members. Bye!" She could heard Yuri clearly on the phone although she was at the kitchen and munching her bread. She saw Yuri was now standing in front of her. Since she was still angry with Yuri, she quickly walked past Yuri but she felt a strong grip on her wrist. She saw Yuri was grabbing her wrist and looked at her with an intense stare.

"Fany, why are you avoiding me?" Yuri asked while Tiffany was staring at the floor. There was no one to help her. All of the others were busy with their own schedule. She was alone, facing a serious Yuri. She suddenly felt the strong grip on her wrist had dissapeared so she lifted her head.

'Aish. Never mind. I better stop bothering you." Yuri sighed and headed out from the kitchen.  Tiffany suddenly ran toward Yuri and pounced on Yuri.

"Yah! Tiffany Hwang! Why did you do that?!" Yuri asked as she was lying on the floor with Tiffany on her back.

"I like it."

"You been ignoring me since the end of Music Core and now you pounce on me?"

"Thats all your fault."

"Which part is this my fault? I'm not the one that pounce on you."

"Thats because you keep talking with other girls just now and you didn't introduce me to them."

"Oh~~ So thats all?"

"What do you mean by thats all, Kwon Yuri?" Tiffany glared at Yuri. Yuri just giggled but soon coughed since she couldn't breathe.

"Omo! Yuri, are you okay?" Tiffany quickly got up and pulled Yuri up.She quickly rubbed Yuri's back. Yuri took a few deep breathe and sighed.

"I'm fine. So, that mean, you are jealous??" Yuri smirked and Tiffany looked away.

"Tiffany Hwang is jealous~~" Yuri said happily and jumping on her .

'YAH! KWON YURI!" Tiffany shouted and Yuri stopped but a smile still could see on her face. 

"Fany-ah, why are you jealous? You know that they are just my friend."

"But you are being so close with them. I am scared that-"

"Scared that?"

"That you will forget about all eight of us. You will forget about us, your family, your sisters." Tiffany lowered her head but soon been lifted up by Yuri.

"Fany-ah, I will rather kill myself if I forget about you guys or leave you guys behind. Besides, theres no one had eye smile that just like you. You had the best eye smile and that eye smile of yours can lighten up my days."

"Really?"

"Yup! Besides, you need me, as your knight in shining armor in protecting you from the bugs."

"But you're the one that scare me with bugs." Tiffany pouted.

'Thats because you're so cute when you're scared. But still, each one of you is special to me. Your eye smiles and your voice and your laughter. I wouldn't be able to sleep if I never saw one of those for a day. So please smile." Yuri smiled and gently caressed Tiffany's cheek. Tiffany just smiled and showing her famous eye smile.

"Come on, we can't sit on the ground forever." Yuri stood up and pulled Tiffany.

"I'm going to the gym." Yuri said before walking into her room.

"You want to leave me all alone?"

"Of course not. How could I leave my mushroom all alone? Wanna come with me?"

"Okay!"

"Lets meet up after ten minutes."

"Yuwree~" Yuri turned back since Tiffany called her with her America accent.

"I love you. Saranghae~ You better don't leave me alone~" Tiffany walked into her room.

"Fany-ah, Saranghae and I will never leave you alone." Yuri said before went into her room.

 

 

A/N: Another chap up...Hope you guys like it and please comment...I'm sorry this chap is Tiffany...Since i said it might be Hyoyeon or taeyeon but seems that I couldn't find any idea about two of them...I will still work hard....XD..please comment and subscribe...Thanks~~