Operation G.Y.B.F.T.T.

Members' love towards Yuri

"Sorry that I'm late." A tall girl walked into a room, which other three girls were sitting down in a circle.

"Its okay. Come and we are going to start." A blonde hair with a streak of green at the end of the hair girl said.

"So, what's the reason for gathering all of us here?" Sunny asked.

"Well, don't you think Yuri is being kidnap?" Taeyeon asked.

"Huh?!" Sooyoung had her eyes widened.

"What do you mean unnie?" Seohyun asked.

"You see, ever since our comeback, Jess always has her own way to sneak beside Yuri whenever we are in a music programme." Taeyeon said.

"Don't forget Yoona too. That second shikshin always sit beside Yuri whenever we are doing our autograph session." Sunny frowned.

"Well, lets not forget about Fany. Did you watch our Japanese MV? Yuri was holding hand with Fany and acted all so close." Sooyoung said.

"And it cause all those fans are shouting 'Yulsic','Yulti', and 'YoonYul' all the time." Taeyeon sighed.

"So?" Seohyun asked since she still didn't get the point.

"Those fans had forgotten about 'TaeRi'." Taeyeon pouted.

"And 'Soori'." Sooyoung sighed and lowered her head.

"And 'SunRi' and to think that 'SunRi' is one of the most famous couple when Yuri and I were filiming for Invincible Youth." Sunny pouted and crossed her arm.

"Now since unnie mention it, the fans forgotten about 'SeoRi' too." Seohyun pouted and lowered her head.

"So we should held an operation!" Sooyoung stood up and flashed a bright smile.

"What kind of operation?" Sunny asked.

"Operation ' Grab Yuri Back From The Trio'." Sooyoung said.

"You idiot! Its not easy to do that." Taeyeon stood up and smaked Sooyoung's head.

"Yeah. Taeng's right. Since Jessie, Fany and Yoona are always by Yuri side and you know how scary those three are when they unlock their hellmode." Sunny said as Sooyoung sat down and pouted.

"Besides, even if we successfully steal Yuri from them, which pairing are going to be the trend?" Seohyun asked.

"Of course its going to be 'SooRi'!! I even observe her everyday just to know her habit and I had act in a sitcome together with her and both of us are tall and we fit perfectly!! Besides, Yuri and I have our own child, its a boy, just to be precise." Sooyoung puffed her chest proudly.

"WHAT?!" Taeyeon shouted and slammed the table.

"Since when you two had a son?" Sunny asked while grabbing Sooyoung's collar.

"Its not scientifically possible, unnie." Seohyun shooked her head.

"Of course it is. We had a son,name Choi Soori. Its a golden brown dog with a bit of black at the end of its ears and its tail." Sooyoung said as Taeyeon facepalmed.

"You mean a puppy?" Sunny asked as she pushed Sooyoung away harshly.

"Yup. Its the seed of our love. It was so cute and apparently it was only six months old. And just for your information, Yuri is so cute when she is playing with Soori. And of course, I took whole lot of photo of her when she was playing with Soori." Sooyoung said and showed her phone which contained of Yuri with different expression.

"YOU STALKER!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR STALKING YURI!!" Sunny shouted and threw a pillow toward Sooyoung.

"Well, Yuri unnie promise to make me my favorite goguma meals everytime I ask her." Seohyun said calmly and took a sip of her tea. A few seconds of silence, Sooyoung was the first one to react.

"WHAT~~?! She didn't even make food for me." Sooyoung's heart and mind was definitely being crushed into pieces as she sat in the corner and started to draw cricle on the ground.

"I won't allow Yuri to make food for me because her hands are too precious to be cooking. What if she hurt herself?! I will never allow that happen!" Taeyeon said.

"No matter what you all said. I was Yuri's roomate and we shared some secrets between us. And not to mention, Yuri and I were filming Invincible Youth together and we shared many funny and sweet moments." Sunny said.

"Tsk. Yuri and I had an indirect kiss before." Sooyoung said.

"Pabo! Yuri shared indirect kisses with all of us." Sunny rolled her eyes.

"Yuri promise me that she will always be by my side." Taeyeon said.

"But Yuri unnie only promise to lend you her shoulder, Taeyeon unnie." Seohyun said.

"And just for addition information, Yuri unnie is worry about me all the time." Seohyun continued.

"Thats because you are our maknae." Sooyoung said.

"Well, Yuri is the only one able to bear with my aegyo and always give me a piggyback everytime I ask her." Sunny said.

"Yuri always hold my hands when we are in a crowd." Taeyeon said.

"She hold my hands too." Sunny said as she didn't want to lose to Taeyeon.

"Tsk. Thats because she felt pity of you two danshins and scared that you two would be squished in the crowd." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Unnie, lets stop this arguement. Its useless arguing like this without knowing Yuri unnie's thought." Seohyun said, trying to calm the other three down since those three girls were glaring at each other.

"NO!" Those three girls shouted as Seohyun sighed.

"Well, If you all insist, I will just tell you that our fans had did a research and found out that my ranking in the members that Yuri unnie hugged the most is number four." Seohyun said as the three girls turned their head in a robotic manner and stared at Seohyun.

"What did you say?" Taeyeon asked.

"I said, I am the next person that Yuri unnie hugged the most, right after Jessica unnie, Tiffany unnie and Yoona unnie." Seohyun said.

"What about us?" Sunny asked.

"Unexpectedly, Sooyoung unnie is placed behind me, after Sooyoung unnie will be Taeyeon unnie and Sunny unnie will be at the last place." Seohyun said.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Sunny shouted as she flipped the small table and Taeyeon put the table back.

"Its just a small research." Sooyoung said.

"Shut up you stupid shikshin." Sunny glared at Sooyoung.

"Calm down, Sunny unnie. There's another research too. About the most famous couple that involve Yuri unnie." Seohyun said.

"Oh, that. I read it before." Taeyeon said.

"It seems like YoonYul, YulSic, YulTi, YulVic, YulKrys are the most famous couple." Sooyoung rubbed her chin.

"THAT'S IT!! I AM GOING TO SHOW THEM SUNRI IS REAL!!" Sunny stood up and wanted to walk out from the room.

"Hold on a sec. Lee SoonKyu. Do you think we will let you go that easily?" Sooyong grabbed Sunny's wrist and glared at the shorter girl.

"Yeah, Sunny unnie. I need to prove to our dear fans that SeoRi is real too." Seohyun said as she stood up.

"Yah, yah! Don't forget TaeRi."

"And SooRi."

"Look, Taeyeon and Sooyoung, no offense but pairing you two with Yuri is just like pairing husband together. Or something like . Ewww." Sunny shrugged her shoulder to shrug off those horrible thought.

"Yah! Lee SoonKyu, can't you notice that how cute and fragile Yuri is when she's with me?" Sooyoung said.

"Yah! Back off, Choi Sooyoung. Yuri is as cute and as charming as she is when she's with me." Taeyeon said.

"Yuri unnie is gentle and caring when she's with me." Seohyun said.

"And Yuri is so protective, so strong and so cool when she's with me." Sunny said.

"This is not going to end up good." Taeyeon clenched her fist.

"Lets fight." Sunny started to do some warm up.

"I'm glad to punch you two so that you will wake up from your imagination." Sooyoung smirked.

"THE LAST ONE STANDING GET TO BE WITH YURI AND DO SOME PDA WITH YURI FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULE!!" All three of them shouted and jumped, wanted to pounce on each other but unfortunately, due to all three of them jumped together, it ended up all three of them bumped their head against each other and fell on the floor, with their face landed on it first.

"Ouch." The trio started to roll on the floor while holding their nose.

"Actually unnie, we can decide it in a polite and fair way." Seohyun said.

"What way?" Taeyeon sat up with a big red nose.

"We can just play rock, paper, scissors." Seohyun suggested.

"Aish! Why didn't we think of that?" Sooyoung smaked Sunny's head.

"Yah!" Sunny shouted back and glared at Sooyoung.

"Okay, lets start." Taeyeon said.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!!" All four of them showed their hand together.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!! WHY?! WHY?! I'M NOT GOING TO APPROVE THIS." Sunny started to lay on the floor while pouting and staring at her right hand which showed a scissor.

"Hah!" Taeyeon laughed as she showed Sunny her right hand which showed a rock.

"Shut up!" Sunny sat up and crossed her arm.

"Well, you lose, SoonKyu, so shut up." Sooyoung said as she turned back to the table.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS." Three of them said in unison again.

"Unnie~~" Seohyun whined as she hugged Sunny unnie.

"Don't cry, Seohyun. Its not your fault that those two bastards show scissors and you show paper." Sunny gently patted Seohyun's back.

"But I want to spend time with Yuri unnie~~" Seohyun whined again.

"We will have our chance to do so." Sunny said.

"Really?"

"Yup, besides, those two idiots are going to lose Yuri pretty soon." Sunny smirked.

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" The two idiots shouted since this match was going to determine the winner and the owner of Yuri.

"YESH!!! THANK YOU GOD OF ROCK!! THANK YOU!!" Taeyeon kneeled down and shouted at the ceiling dramatically, while kissing her right fist.

"What the-" Sooyoung flipped the table and cursed. Seohyun quickly put back the table.

"Just shup up. I win. Yuri's mine!" Taeyeon meronged and dashed out the room, without bothering the other three. When she was skipping happily to the kitchen, she saw a certain tanned figure was sitting at the dining room, with a glass of milk on the table.

"YURI-AH~~!" Taeyeon shouted and pounced on Yuri.

"Eck. Taengoo." Yuri managed to give a smile after calming her weak heart.

"Yuri, can you promise me one thing?" Taeyeon asked after sitting beside Yuri.

"Sure." Yuri nodded her head.

"Can you stand beside me and hold my hands or hug me everytime we are doing our schedule?" Taeyeon asked while battering her eyelids and smiling all so innocently.

"Sure, why not?" Yuri nodded her head and smiled brightly. Taeyeon was so happy until she began to dance dorkily and started to blurt out words that no one understand. For that moment, the rest of SNSD thought that their leader had finally collapsed after having too much stress for the comeback.

And as expected, Yuri did fulfill her promise that she made with Taeyeon and Taeyeon was able to hug Yuri, although Taeyeon did put her hand on Yuri's for one second. Even after their schedule, Taeyeon was found beside Yuri all the time, making the fans wondering, is TaeRi the new trend? Taeyeon had the urge to shout to their fans that TaeRi would always be the trend and she was immersed with happiness for the whole time.

Well, Taeyeon's happiness didn't last long since suddenly she ended up in Yuri's room with her arms, legs and forehead were bruised and her eyes were all teary. Yuri did asked Taeyeon what happened, but terrified Taeyeon was only able to answer......

"A deer, mushroom, giant, bunny, iceberg and sergeant frog just abused me, mentally and physically."

That answer left Yuri in confused state but she not really concerned about it later on since she was taking care of Taeyeon and busy with her schedule. In one way, maybe that horrible beating wasn't that bad for Taeyeon as she could had Yuri all the time during the time she was recovering.

But, dear readers, I guessed all of us knew who did that to Taeyeon, right? *wink*

 

A/N: Thats it. The newest chapter....XD...Hope you guys like it... G.Y.B.F.T.T also known as............ You can get it from the text...I hope you all like it and its a TaeRi story although its not so obvious about it...And for your information, this oneshot had the same story like as SooRi (chap 15) but it doesn't share the same story line as chap 16, 18 and 20.....XD..So pelase don't be confuse...

Anyway, please subscribe, comment and upvote..Your one click or one sentence will be a great help to me....XD..

Some noticement: I might make a short story about YulSic again...At most will be 5 chapters...So please stay tune..

Zephyr120 out!