Whining little girl

Members' love towards Yuri

"I GOING TO MAKE YURI UNNIE JEALOUS!!" A certain 18 years old girls shouted when she was preparing herself for a shooting of a variety show, Invincible Youth with her other unnies.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" SunHwa, orr being known as White Paper asked as she totally didn't understand what was happening.

"Yeah, Hyuna. Are you okay?" Hara, member of KARA, being known as Hara Goo said.

"Hmmph! Yuri unnie is too close with Taewoo oppa!" Hyuna pouted.

"Aigoo, does our maknae want some loving from the bear?" Narsha asked as she teased Hyuna.

"No! I want Yuri unnie to be with me and me only!" Hyuna whined.

"Then lets us help you. Who's in?" Shinyoung asked as several hands were up.

"What should I do?" Hyuna asked as Hyomin rubbed her chin.

"AHA! You can pretend to be close to Taewoo oppa and surely Yuri will get jealous." Hyomin suggested.

"But I not sure Yuri unnie will get jealous because I'm getting near to Taewoo oppa." Hyuna said.

"Nonsense. Yuri is totally posseisve of you."Narsha said.

"Why are you so sure about it?"

"This is the sixth sense of an adult dol." Narsha puffed her chest proudly.

"Ewwww....." The other girls said.

"So it mean you can just stick yourself to Taewoo oppa and be nice to him. Yuri will clearly jealous." Hyomin said.

"But she might make it like she was jealous that Taewoo oppa is close to you. She will make it like she is jealous of Taewoo oppa, not you." Shinyoung said, as an expert of SNSD, the result of barging into the SNSD dorm once a week, since SNSD debuted.

"Okay then!" Hyuna responded in a happy tone.

Soon, the filming started as everyone was getting to their place. Yuri was standing beside Narsha all the time because Hyuna had squeezed herself between Shinyoung and SunHwa.

"Step 1: Never look at Yuri or stand beside her." That's what Narsha, as a woman who was full of dating experienced said.

"Hmpf! I will show Yuri unnie that without her, I still have many unnie with me." Hyuna thought as she totally ignored Yuri's stares.

"What's wrong with Hyuna today? Why is she ignoring me?" Yuri thought as she slowly recalled back what she did that offended the little girl. Throughout the whole introduction and seperating into two teams session, Hyuna was ignoring Yuri like such tanned goddess wasn't exist at all.

"Hyuna-ah." Yuri gently called out to the maknae as they were on their way to get some firewoods.

"What?" Hyuna answered coldly.

"Step 2: Act coldly towards her. No matter how appealing and cute she is, act cold." That's what Hara said, as a good friend of Jessica and Yuri, she knew how Jessica controlled Yuri like a master controlled her own puppy.

"Please don't be so cold. Its already this cold at here." Yuri was gently rubbing her arms and pouted, showing her adorable puppy eyes.

"Calm down, Hyuna. Act cold BUT YURI UNNIE IS JUST TOO CUTE. Hyuna, act cold. ACT.COLD. But Yuri unnie look just like a cute puppy." Hyuna thought as she stared at Yuri blankly. Yuri mistook it as Hyuna was ignoring her and spacing out. She sighed and turned around, thinking of a new way to approach the maknae.

"Becareful when you all step down." The cheif village said as the others nodded their head.

"This is the time." Hyuna thought.

"Step 3: Be close to Taewoo oppa. As close as you can. Make Yuri thought that she is not the only one you can rely on." Shinyoung said.

"Hyuna-ah, you must do it right. This is the critical moment." Narsha thought as she glanced at Hyuna.

"Taewoo oppa, please give me a ride using this." Hyuna said in a cute tone.

"Sure, get on." Taewoo said.

"What the-?! How can she ask that bear do it? She should ask me!" Yuri thought.

"KYAAA!! OPPA YOU ARE TOO TALL!! UNNIE, I AM SCARED!!: Hyuna was shouting as she was hoping Yuri would helped her.

"Yuri, no, don't! Aish, Hyuna!" Narsha mentally facepalmed herself.

"I should help Hyuna." Yuri was about to go and help the maknae but Taewoo just continued to walk.

"Oppa, Taewoo oppa."

"Huh?" Taewoo stopped and looked at Yuri.

"Why are you wasting your energy by carrying Hyuna?" Yuri said.

"You stupid bear! How can you touch Hyuna like that?!" Was what in Yuri's mind but she just acted like she was not really offended.

"Yuri unnie is jealous!!" Hyuna shouted as she was happy that Yuri was jealous while for Narsha, lets just say she was totally speechless.

"Yah!" Yuri shouted.

"I am not jealous!" She shouted again.

"That's why you must treated a person good when you have him or her!" Hyuna shouted back as Yuri frowned and silently followed them.Throughout the whole filming, Yuri was spacing out as she was thinking what she did to make the maknae was so angry at her. She even sighed when Taewoo and SunHwa were holding hands. Although the filming crew made it seems like she was jealous of Taewoo and SunHwa, which was a good thing, but in her heart, she was sighing about the cold shoulder she got from Hyuna.

"What should I do?" Yuri thought but somehow she couldn't come to a conclusion.

As time passed in lightning speed, the filming end.

"THANKS FOR WORKING HARD." Whole filming crew was shouting together. Yuri couldn't stand the cold treatment anymore. She pulled Hyuna into the room and pushed the maknae against the wall, trapping the maknae between the wall and her.

"U-unnie?" Hyuna asked timidly.

"Maybe I had acting a bit too over." Hyuna thought. Yuri gently lifted Hyuna's head and stared into Hyuna's eyes.

"Aren't you a bit naughty today?" Yuri whispered and her breathe was tickling Hyuna's ear.

"W-w-who s-s-says?" Hyuna stuttered as Yuri smirked.

"I say so. So mind tell me why are you acting all clingy toward that stupid bear?" Yuri lessened the distance between her and Hyuna.

"T-t-hat's because-"

"Hmm?"

"That's because you were acting all clingy toward that stupid bear in the last few episodes and you forgot about me! You only cooked me porridge for once!" Hyuna lowered her blushing face as Yuri remained shocked.

"What? You are jealous?" Yuri asked as Hyuna nodded her head. Yuri soon bursted into laughters.

"Why are you laughing at? Its a serio-" Hyuna was being shut by Yuri since the tanned girl gently kissed Hyuna's forehead.

"Silly. In this show, you are my favorite girl. That bear is just for the show and behind the screen, you know that both of us are real." Yuri whispered as Hyuna smiled.

"We are real?" Hyuna asked.

"Definitely. My cute whining girl." Yuri whispered and landed another peck on the maknae's cheek.

"Lets go then! Lets wait for our manager oppa!" Hyuna hold Yuri's hand and dragged the tanned girl.

"Aigoo. My cute whining little girl." Yuri smiled as she just followed Hyuna.

 

A/N: So the new pairings!!! YULXHYUNA~~~ It's the request of one of my fellow friends in this website...

YUP, THATS RIGHT, ITS YOU!!! luckyshootingstars~~

I hope you guys like it...

READERS: BOOO AUTHOR BOOO~~~! *Throws tomatoes*

YAH YAH!! AT LEAST I UPDATED!!

*Run and hide*

ANYWAY, PLEASE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE...MORE AND MORE COUPLE COMING UP~~ XD....ENJOY~~