YoonYul gone?

Members' love towards Yuri

Today was a nice day for Yoona since she didn't has any schedule which was rare for her. Taeyeon and Sunny were going for their schedule while Jessica, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were going shopping. Seohyun went for her college to study while Yuri went to gym to workout.

"Yuri unni always go to gym when she is free." Yoona complained and slumped down on the couch. She pouted and looked around. No one around to accompany her to play and there's no food for her to eat, and most important, Yuri was not there cuddle with her.

"I guess I just watch TV for now." Yoona mumbled and the TV in front of her. There was Star King and Yuri, Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany was on it. They were playing a game, a kissing game (A/N: Please go search in youtube then you will know what I mean) . Yoona saw Yuri was kissing Tiffany's cheek all the time and Tiffany was kissing Yuri's cheek too. The intimate moment between her two unnies had made her blood boiling inside.

"Whats with them? Keep kissing each other cheek." Yoona thought and she quickly switched tv show and there she saw  Yuri again, along with Tiffany on Music Core. They were hugging each other and smiled happily.

"Whats with them? Can't they do their emcee properly?" Yoona scolded and swtiched channel again. There she saw Sooyoung was backhugging Yuri and accidentally touched Yuri's s.

"Thats it!" Yoona turned off the TV and walked into her room, her laptop and searched 'YoonYul'. She found all those nice moments of her and Yuri before Jessica, Tiffany and Sooyoung butted in. Its not like she wanted to be rude to her unnies but she just didn't like to see when those unnies trying to be close to her Yuri unnie.

'Gosh! I miss this moment when we were filiming Hello Baby. Its like Kyungsan is our child. I wonder why YoonYul moment was still stuck at that time, maybe because there was no YoonYul moment." Yoona mumbled and giggled. She was too engrossed with her fun YoonYul moment until she didn't realize a certain person had walked into the room and was now standing behind her.

"Yoong, what are you watching?" A familiar husky voice had startled Yoona which enough to cause Yoona to close her laptop.

"Y-yuri u-unnie, I didn't see you there." Yoona stuttered after she saw what Yuri was wearing, a black tank top and a short pants that revealed her pretty legs along with a towel was hanging on her neck.

"Thats because you was just smiling like an idiot." Yuri giggled and sat on her bed.

"Yah! I'm not."

"Maybe you're not, maybe you're." Yuri teased. Yoona's face was red and she looked at the ground.

"I am going to take a bath." Yuri stood up and walked to her closet to take some clothes. Yoona was just staring at Yuri's back and she was gulping.

"Hmm?" Yuri was startled when she felt someone was hugging her from behind and buried their head on her neck.

"Yuri unnie." Yoona said with her cute aegyo.

"Whats wrong Yoona? I'm stink."

"Why you are not spending time with me anymore? There are no more YoonYul moment on the web." Yoona complained as she truned Yuri around.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" Yuri asked in a confused expression.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! I mean that you keep stick around with Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie which cause YulTi and YulSic moment grow but you ignore me and our YoonYul moment reduce." Yoona shouted in anger. Yuri just stunned at there but soon giggled.

"So thats what make you feel like this?" Yuri leaned closer and smirked.

"I just want you to spend time with me." Yoona turned around and pouted. Yuri just sighed and shook her head.

"Yoong, thats because you are busy with your drama."

"I know and all those male artist keep ask me about you."

"Omo! Am I that famous?"

"Yup. They keep ask me when you are coming to visit me or ask me your telephone number or email."

"Omo! I never thought I was that famous."

"But I don't like it! I don't want them make their move on you because you are all mine!!" Yoona shouted and pouted again. Yuri just giggled and pulled Yoona into her embrace and gently kissed Yoona's forehead.

"No matter how hardworking they are in making a move on me, you should know I will only put you guys, especially you as first in my heart." Yuri gently whispered. Yoona continued to pout and stared at Yuri with her deer liked eyes.

"Lets go out and have some fun after you finish your drama, okay?" Yuri asked again and Yoona nodded her head.

"Promise?"

"Promise." Yuri and Yoona did their pinky promise and smiled.

"I better go take a bath." Yuri wanted to walk away but Yoona stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Unnie, you are the one that cause the change in my life. You are the one that encourage me to continue my filming even though I felt tired. Everytime I see you smiling at me and holding my hand, I can feel my energy been recharged. I miss you hug and your smile and your caring side at me."

"I'm sorry that I neglect you. I will continue to hug you and smile to you and care for you."

"Really?"

"Yup! Besides, we have our YoonYul room which is enough for us to create more YoonYul moment!"

"Yah! Byunyul. Unnie, you hang out too much with Taeyeon unnie." Yoona gently slapped Yuri's arm. Yuri just giggled.

"But seriously, if you don't let me to take my bath, Taeyeon might scold me when she's back." Yuri said and Yoona let go of her unnie. Yuri just walked to the bathroom and before she went into her bathroom.

"Unnie, I love you." Yoona said and smiled.

"Yoong, I love you too." Yuri smiled and took her bath with a big smile on her face.

 

 

A/N: Another chap up......Maybe I should change the tittle of this fanfic...Hmm, anyway...YoonYul moment...XD....hope you guys like it...XD..NEXT UP...HYOYEON~~ or maybe Taeyeon..I not sure...XD...ENJOY~~