The Fight Between Two American Is Never Simple

Members' love towards Yuri

"Yuwree~~" Tiffany called out for a certain tanned girl which the tanned girl happily respond by leaving the ice princess alone in the living room.

"Whats wrong, Fany-ah?" Yuri asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"I am hungry and I want to eat some ramyun." Tiffany pouted at Yuri.

"Just cook it yourself. There's no need to ask Yuri to do it." A cold voice can be heard from Yuri's back. Both of the taller girls saw Jessica was staring at them with a blank face.

"But you know I can't cook. Do you want us to move into a new dorm AGAIN because of me?" Tiffany asked. Yuri only shook her head when she imagined how the kitchen at their last dorm ended up being burnt due to Tiffany's attempt to cook. She started to talk to herself, to get rid of that horrible incident because that time, Yuri was the one went and save Tiffany since others members were not around. The tanned girl didn't notice that they two American were having an intense glare fight with each other.

"I will cook for you since I'm hungry too. Sica, do you want some?" Yuri asked which Jessica replied by smiling happily.

"Sure! I would love some, seobang~" Jessica cooed while for Tiffany, she was silently clenching her fists and gritting her teeth,

"Okay then. I would go and cook for three of us." Yuri said as she walked toward the cupboard and began to take out the ingredients.

"Why are you disturbing me and Yuri fun time?" Jessica whispered which Tiffany respond by arching her eyebrow.

"Yuri is not yours and besides, I am hungry." Tiffany whispered back.

"But I was having a good time with her." Jessica whispered back harshly, trying to pass the message that she didn't like the eye smiling princess disturbing her time with her tanned prince.

" I want to have a good time with her too. She is not only yours." Tiffany retorted.

"Girls, we doesn't have enough ramyun for all of us." Yuri said as she turned around and saw two American smiling at her.

"Its fine. We can go out and eat while Jessie stay in the dorm."Tiffany suggested.

"Why can't she join us?" Yuri asked as Jessica silently cheered for herself from gaining one point from Yuri in her mind.

"Because she has a schedule later. She need to go and practice for her musical."Tiffany said as she pointed to a whiteboard which was hanging on the wall of their kitchen. The whiteboard was full with members' schedule, to help them remember their own.

"Oh, Fany's right. Sica-ah, you need to go and get ready. Manager oppa is going to fetch you soon. Maybe you can ask manager oppa to bring some food for you." Yuri suggested.

"Pabo Yuri!" Jessica stomped back to her room while Tiffany cheering for herself and her luck in her mind.

"Whats wrong with her?" Yuri asked as she tilted her had and rubbed her chin.

"Kyaa! Cute!" Tiffany was squealling inside her mind.

"Don't know. Maybe she is having her period." Tiffany answered, trying to stop her smile from spreading too wide. Now she had Yuri all by herself.

"Yuwree, lets go and maybe we can spend some time in the shopping mall?" Tiffany asked as Yuri nodded her head.

"Sure." Yuri said.

"Seobang-ah~" Jessica called out and smirked at Tiffany.

"Whats wrong, Sica-ah?" Yuri asked back in a gentle tone.

"How about you send me to the practice place? I don't want to bother manager oppa since he is busy fetching the others." Jessica said.

"Well, its his job to send all of us to our schedule." Tiffany said.

"But he is being too busy for now. We need to let him rest for awhile." Yuri said as Jessica pumped her fist in the air when Yuri had her back facing the American duo.

"Lets go." Yuri said as she took her car keys and the trio walked toward Yuri's car.

"I want to sit at the passenger's seat!" The American duo said in unison and glared at each other, preparing to unleash their hell mode.

"Huh?" Yuri looked at them with a confused expression and shrugged her shoulder.

"I will sit at the passenger's seat since Yuri is going to drop you off first." Tiffany said and sat at the passenger's seat which leaving the ice princess gitting her teeth.

"Sica-ah, get on the car please. Its dangerous to stand in the parking lot." Yuri said as Jessica quickly smiled, after knowing that her tanned prince was worry about her safety.

"Okay." Jessica sat behind Yuri as she smirked.

"Just you wait and see, Hwang Miyoung." Jessica thought as Yuri began to drive. The trio were talking happily about their last schedule with Kyungsan.

"Hadn't you two become closer to Kyungsan?" Yuri asked.

"I rarely see him since I have my own musical to do." Jessica said.

"I had no idea too. But I am being comfortable when I'm with him." Tiffany said.

"Well, its good to see you two being comfortable with babies. I love babies too." Yuri grinned dorkily.

"Dork." The American duo whispered in unison and glared at each other when they realized they said the same thing.

"Yuwree, I want to be near to you in our next shooting of Hello Baby. I want us to be YulTi instead of YoonYul." Tiffany said as Yuri nodded her head.

"Sure! Yoona is busy with her drama so she can't attend the next shooting of Hello Baby." Yuri said.

"Hwang Mi Young, you are going down." Jessica thought as she slowly wrapped her hand on Yuri's waist from the back.

'Sica-ah, what are you doing?" Yuri asked.

"I just want to hug you. Is it wrong to hug MY seobang? Afterall, our fans dubbed us as the royal couple." Jessica emphasized on the word 'my' to tell Tiffany to lay her hands off from Yuri.

"Oh, right. Our fans also dubbed me and Yoona as YoonYul and me and Tiffany and YulTi. It seems like the fans really like pairing me up with you two and Yoona." Yuri chuckled.

"How I wish those can be true." Jessica and Tiffany both muttered.

"Huh? Did you two say something?" Yuri asked as the duo shook their head.

"No, nothing at all. Seobang, can you fetch me from practice later?" Jessica said as Yuri nodded her head.

"Sure but make sure you stay inside the practice room until I go and call for you. Don't wander around by yourself." Yuri sad as Jessica nodded her head although she knew Yuri couldn't see it. Jessica was pratically smiling and blushing.

"Sica-ah, we're here." Yuri said as Jessica slowly loosened her hug and pecked Yuri's cheek.

"See you later. Thanks and bye seobang." Jessica smiled brightly as she walked into the building.

"Okay then. Shall we go to the mall?" Yuri asked as Tiffany nodded her head and gave her eye smile to Yuri.

"I never tired of your eye smile, Fany." Yuri said and she drove toward the nearest mall. Tiffany was staring outside the window to hide her blushing face. Although she always being praised by the members for her eye smile but somehow only Yuri was able to make a huge effect on her with just only words and those intense stare from the tanned girl.

"Fany, we're here." Yuri said as she parked her car. Tiffany only nodded her head and walked down from the car, lowering her cap and wore her sunglasses. She hold Yuri's hand which Yuri respond by smiling brightly and gently squeezing Tiffany's hand. Yuri love this type of skinship, in fact she thought that skinship was the way to measure how close you are with a certain people. Both of them had a lot of fun, walking around with Tiffany squealling everytime she saw a pink item and Yuri jumping around like a kid when she saw Mickey mouse product.

"Yuwree, I am going to the toilet for awhile." Tiffany said as Yuri leaned against the wall and nodded her head. Tiffany walked into the toilet and finished her business there. She was humming happily as she washed her hand.

"I win this round, Jung Sooyeon." Tiffany thought as she washed her hand but suddenly she couldn't see a thing and she felt like she was being dragged to a certain place.

"Now now, what do we have here?" A low voice said as Tiffany slowly adjusted her eyes to her surroundings. She saw two man, one with scar on his cheek and one with brown hair.

"Omo! Isn't this Tiffany from SNSD?" The brown hair man said.

"We hit the jackpot today! Its been a long time for me to taste such beautiful girl." The man with a scar said as he pounced on Tiffany, ripping off Tiffany's dress.

"Yuwree, please." Tiffany thought as tears streaming down on her face. Suddenly someone tapped the man with a scar's shoulder.

"WHAT?!" The man groaned in frustration but his eyes widened when he saw his friend was laying on the ground lifelessly and behind him was only a tall tanned girl with a long black hair.

"K-kwon Yuri from SNSD?" The man said as Yuri nodded her head.

"Now, I am going to ask you politely. Can you return her to me?" Yuri asked coldly but she still had a smile on her face.

"Well well, why don't you join us? I am sure three of us can have some fun." The man said as Yuri shook her head.

"Sorry, dude. Wrong answer and for your information, she is mine. So back off!" Yuri shouted as she punched that man's face and kicked that man's groin.

"Leave, before I do something more." Yuri glared at the man and said it in a cold tone. That man only ran away while carrying his friend. Yuri then turned around and took off her blazer that she was wearing and put it on Tiffany's body.

"Yuwree!!" Tiffany hugged Yuri tightly and began to cry.

"Shh, everything is fine now. You had me, your knight in shining armor." Yuri cooed gently as she rubbed Tiffany's back. Tiffany only nodded her head.

"Y-yes, Y-yuwree, y-you are d-definitely my hero." Tiffany said as she wiped away her tears. Yuri stood up and pecked her forehead.

"I am going to take some clothes for you. Its just at there." Yuri pointed toward the staircase which had many shopping bags. Tiffany only nodded her head and as she watched Yuri ran toward the shopping bag, she smiled.

"She say I'm her girl. Kyaa!! Jessie going to be so jealous." Tiffany thought as she blushed.

"Omo! Fany-ah, you better wear some clothes. Your face is getting red. Maybe you are going to get sick." Yuri gave some clothes to Tiffany as the older girl wore. After that, both of them walked around the mall with Tiffany clinging onto Yuri's arm. Yuri didn't mind it as she thought that this was easier to look out for Tiffany.

"Yuri-ah!" Suddenly a sharp voice could be heard.

"Huh? Omo, Victoria!" Yuri waved her hands like a little girl when she saw the leader of another female group, F(X) was running toward her. Both of them hugged each other tightly.

"What are you doing here all alone?" Yuri asked.

"I'm here to do some shopping and I'm not alone. I'm with Luna and Sulli." Victoria smiled as Yuri patted her head.

"Well, good girl then. Its dangerous to run around here all alone." Yuri said.

"Yah! I'm older than you. Why are you treating me like a child?" Victoria pouted as Yuri smiled sheepishly.

"Well, I'm your sunbaenim and I'm awesome." Yuri said.

"Tsk, full of yourself." Victoria rolled her eyes playfully as Yuri smiled at her.

"I'm not. You got to admit that I'm pretty awesome." Yuri flashed a handsome smile toward Victoria while Victoria lowered her head to hide her blush.

"Yuwree, we need to go and fetch Jessie now." Tiffany said as she was trying to seperate Victoria and Yuri since those two were still clinging onto each other and she knew that some of their fans dubbed YulVic too. She saw it too, Victoria blusing.

"Oh ya, Fany's right. Sorry, Vic. I gotta go now. Don't want to face the ice princess's wrath." Yuri said as Victoria nodded her head.

"I understand it very well since our group has ice princess no.2." Victoria whispered as both of them laughed.

'Yuwree~~" Tiffany whined.

"Arasoo arasoo. Bye Vic." Yuri said as she saw Luna and Sulli were running toward Victoria.

"Bye, Yul!" Victoria said as Tiffany and Yuri headed back to their car.

"Yuwree, are you and Victoria close?" Tiffany asked as Yuri nodded her head.

"Yeah, why?"

"Is she closer than you or we are closer than you?"

"Of course is you girls. We are living under the same roof." Yuri said as Tiffany smiled because she was satisfied from the answer. Suddenly she felt a pair of warm lips on her forehead.

"Don't worry. You girls are always the first in my heart." Yuri said as she ignited her car engine and drove to fetch Jessica. Tiffany didn't speak a word as she was savoring the sensation of Yuri's lips on her forehead as that pair of lips made her felt secure, safe and loved.

"Fany, you wait here. I going to call for her." Yuri let Tiffany waited at the lobby since she didn't want Tiffany waited in the car all alone as it was too dangerous. Yuri was walking around but she still couldn't find Jessica.

"May I know where is the practice room for Legally Blonde?" Yuri asked a staff that she met accidentally.

"Its at the third floor but all the casts had gone home." The staff said as Yuri looked at him confusedly but she still bowed and thanks the staff. She quickly walked toward the practice room and opened the door, the staff was telling the truth. There was no one in the room.

"Where is she?" Yuri muttered as she walked to the lobby and kept on dialing Jessica's phone.

"Yuwree, whats wrong?" Tiffany asked as she saw the tanned girl kept on dialing the phone until a stage of frustration.

"Jessica is not in the room. I can't call her. All my calls went into her voice mailbox." Yuri tightened her grip on her phone.

"Lets go back to our dorm. Maybe she's at there." Tiffany said as both of them walked to their car. Yuri was driving in a very fast speed. When they reached their dorm, she let Tiffany walked in front of her so that she could react soon enough when there's anything happened. Both of them walked to their dorm in silence. Its not like Tiffany was a silent person. Its just that Yuri had her cold expression on her face and she wasn't smiling anymore. When they reached their dorm, they heard a familiar chuckled coming from the living room and Tiffany saw that Yuri clenched her fists.

"Oh, you girls are back." Jessica said as she saw the two younger girls. Tiffany mentally facepalmed, thinking how did she had a friend that dumb. Yuri didn't even look at Jessica and walked toward her room.

"Whats wrong with her?" Jessica asked.

"Jessie, who send you home?" Tiffany asked.

"Taecyeon oppa. We met in the practice room just now." Jessica said.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Tiffany asked after putting her stuff in the room.

"Huh?"

"Jessie, you ask Yuri to fetch you, didn't you?" Tiffany asked as Jessica widened her eyes.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Yuri was practically crazy about your 'disappearance' from the practice room. She had been calling you for....I don't even know how many times."

"I don't know since I put my phone in silent just now. She must be very angry right now."

"Yes, she is. Thats why she didn't even bother to look at you. You !" Tiffany knocked on Jessica's forehead.

"What should I do?" Jessica asked as Tiffany sighed.

"Can you get any dumb? Go and apologize to her!" Tiffany said as Jessica quickly stood up and walked toward Yuri's room. She knocked on the door for a few times but there's isn't any reply so she decided to turn the doorknob and surprisingly, Yuri didn't locked the room.

"Yuri?" Jessica called out and found out that Yuri is at the balcony, shooking her head and muttering something.

"So cute." Jessica thought as she smiled. She slowly walked toward the tanned girl and gave the tanned girl a backhug.

'Woah! W-wh- Oh, its you, Jessica." Yuri said as she remained back to her calm self and didn't even want to look at Jessica.

"Seobang~" Jessica used her aegyo.

"What?" Yuri replied coldly.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Jessica said as Yuri shook her head.

"Look, Jessica, you can just send a message to me. You can't just walk away like that." Yuri turned around and hold Jessica's shoulder.

"But Taecyeon oppa send me home."

"So?! That doesn't mean you can just leave there! Don't you understand how worry I was? I was thinking about all sorts of awful things that could happen to you! And you didn't answer your phone! Oh god!" Yuri punched the short wall on the balcony as she said in frustration.

"I know and I'm sorry." Jessica lowered her head.Yuri sighed and pulled the older girl into her embrace.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice at you but I couldn't bear to lose you. You are important to me. So please, next time don't make me worry. I don't know what will I do if I lose you, Sica." Yuri whispered in a gentle tone as Jessica nodded her head and pulled herself away from the hug, looking at the tanned girl with those big brown orbs.

"I'm sorry and there's won't be next time." Jessica said as Yuri nodded her head.

"Good." Yuri said as she leaned and pecked Jessica's cheek.

"Seobang, do you forgive me?" Jessica asked in her aegyo as Yuri nodded her head.

"I can never stay mad at you for a long time." Yuri said and she saw Jessica was wearing something thin.

"Wear this and go inside." Yuri said as she wrapped a small blanket around Jessica and pushed the older girl into the room.

"How about you?" Jessica asked as Yuri flashed her a big smile.

"I'm stronger than you and I want to enjoy the wind for a little longer." Yuri said as she turned around and stared at the sky. Jessica only smiled and walked toward the living room.

"So reconcile?" Tiffany asked as Jessica nodded her head.

"Wait? Isn't that Yuri's blazer?" Jessica asked as she finally noticed Tiffany was wearing Yuri's blazer from just now.

"She gave it to me because I felt cold." Tiffany said and hiding the fact that Yuri saved her from being .

"Oh."

"How about you? Why are you having Yuri's blanket?" Tiffany asked.

"Same reason as yours." Jessica said as she sniffed in Yuri's scent on the blanket.

"ert." Tiffany said as she saw Jessica's action.

'Yah! You are the same. I bet you just secretly sniffing in her scent too." Jessica said as Tiffany ignored her.

"By the way, thanks for helping me."

"No problem. I don't want to win by using such a way. By the way, Yuri met Victoria and both of them are close to each other."

"How close?"

"Practically clinging onto each other. Don't worry, I seperate them." Tiffany said as Jessica sighed in relief.

"Thats good. I can't afford to have another competitors with me." Jessica said.

"Tsk. I shouldn't help you just now and win this round." Tiffany said as Jessica glared at her.

"Yah! Hwang Mi Young!"

"Yah! Jung Sooyeon!"

"This game is still on!!" Both of them shouted in unison and as for Yuri, that girl just ignored the commotion coming from the living room and exchanging messages with the two shikshins happily.

 

A/N: Update~~ Sorry for not updating for a long time..And due to I am lack of idea of HyoyeonXYuri...So I open for request....You guys can request any pairing that you like but it must involve Yuri in it. If you have a plot, do so too. XD.....Please comments and subscribe and enjoy~~