We got married

Members' love towards Yuri

"Thanks for your hard work." All nine girls with one guy bowed together.

"Hyungdon oppa, its nice filming with you." Taeyeon said as both of them shook their hand."

Its nice filming with you too, Taeyeon. I hope you don't mind the rude response that I gave you just now." Hyungdon was sratching the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly.

"Its fine. I know it was for the show." Taeyeon gave her smile.

"I need to go now. I have next schedule to attend."

"Bye Hyungdon oppa." Taeyeon sent Hyungdon out from their dorm and turned around. She counted the girls in the dorm and realized one was missing.

"Where's Yuri?" Taeyeon asked as everyone shook their head.

"I guess she is in her room." Sunny said as Taeyeon nodded her head.

"Anyway, lets sleep. Tomorrow we will need to promote our album." Taeyeon said as the other girls nodded their head. She went to her room and layed on the bed after washing herself. But no matter how she turned and closed her eyes, even hugging her peas, she still couldn't sleep since her mind was being occupied by a certain black pearl.

"Yuri is acting weird since the filming started. She even confuse Hyungdon oppa. I wonder whats on her mind." Taeyeon thought as she stood up. Suddenly her door being opened, revealing Sunny in her pajamas.

"Whats wrong, Sunny?" She asked as Sunny rubbed her eyes.

"Taeng, lets switch room for tonight. I can't sleep because of Yuri." Sunny said.

"Whats wrong?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know. She just her study lamp and kept scribbling about something and mumbling something." Sunny complained as Taeyeon nodded her head.

"Arasso. You can sleep here. I will go check on her."  Taeyeon stood up and headed toward Yuri's room. She opened the door and saw Yuri scribbling down something on the paper and mumbling something. Taeyeon walked nearer to Yuri and Yuri couldn't even care bout Taeyeon since she was so focus on thinking and mumbling those words.

"Kya!" Yuri shouted when she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her waist. She turned around and saw Taeyeon.

"Go away! Why are you doing here?" Yuri glared at the shorter girl.

"What did I do wrong, Yuri?" Taeyeon looked at Yuri confusedly since she didn't do anything wrong.

"Nothing. Just leave me alone!" Yuri pushed Taeyeon away and stomped to her bed, covering herself with the blanket. Taeyeon sighed.

"Aish, at least turn off the light." Taeyeon said as she leaned toward the table to turn off the light but she saw the paper and smiled.

There were a few things written down on the paper:

1. Stupid WGM staff for putting MY Taengoo with that pig.

2. Stupid Taengoo for keep giving that pig glances

3. Stupid Taengoo for asking that pig to be her husband

4. Stupid WGM for asking Taengoo to film the show.

5. Stupid pig, he should be happy and proud that Taengoo is willing to be his wife.

6. Stupid pig, he isn't romantic, or handsome at all.

7. Taengoo deserve someone better, like ME!

Taeyeon smiled after reading the notes. She finally knew Yuri was just jealous of Hyungdon oppa. She smiled and shook her head. She decided to move toward Yuri and sneaked into the taller girl bed, hugging the taller girl's waist.

"Yah!" Yuri kicked off the blanket and saw Taeyeon. She wanted to smile but she remembered back WGM. She quickly frowned and struggled.

"Let me go, Kim Taeyeon!" Yuri said with a glare.

"No. I am not letting you go." Taeyeon said as she tightening her hug.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon!" Yuri tried to push Taeyeon away but Taeyeon was hugging her like a koala.

"Fine! Whatever!" Yuri gave up and closed her eyes. Taeyeon slowly moved upward and gently kissed Yuri's forehead.

"Yuri-ah, you shouldn't be jealous of Hyungdon oppa." Taeyeon whispered.

'Who say I am jealous?" Yuri glared at Taeyeon while resting her head on Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon just gently squeezed Yuri's shoulder.

"Okay, okay, you are not jealous but I want you to know. Hyungdon oppa just a co-worker. And I was just working with him in order to raise viewer rating."

"Hmmph!"

"But most important, you are the only one in my heart, Yuri." Taeyeon said and smiled when Yuri lifted her head to look at the shorter girl.

'Really?"

"Yup. I am 100% sure!" Taeyeon smiled dorkily. Yuri just snuggled closer to Taeyeon.

"I will be making sure of it. You will be expecting unexpected guest quite frequently." Yuri said.

"Arasso, you can send whoever you want just to watch over me." Taeyeon said as Yuri smiled.

"I love you, Taengoo."

"I love you too, Yul." Taeyeon said and d Yuri's .

"Yah! ByunTae!"

 

A/N: Now we know why SNSD members appear quite frequently on Taeyeon WGM....XD...Hope you guys like it...Next up will be SunRi.....Please looking forward to it....XD