Penguins

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

Penguins 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

Pairing: Baekhyun/Kyungsoo and puppy!Kai

Word Count: 1,392

Request by: hachannie

 

Penguins. Blue penguins. Pororo.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

5 years old

  

"Mr. Fluffy?"

Little Kyungsoo crouched down so that he was eye level to the ground where pieces of cotton and brown cloths were scattered around. His big eyes turned watery as he scrunched his nose up cutely, tears threatening to burst out anytime.

 

Since his mother was busy chatting with the next door neighbour, Mrs. Byun, Little Kyungsoo decided to play outside. He was just playing innocently outside his house with his teddy bear until his neighbour's dog, Kai, showed up and tore up Mr. Fluffykins.

Little Kyungsoo could only watch with big horrified eyes as his favourite buddy was shredded into tiny pieces by the animal. Small whimpers escaped his lips as the dog's sharp tree ripped his friend apart.

 

"F-Fluffy..Fluwwie.." Tears rolled down from Little Kyungsoo's eyes down his small face as he rubbed his eyes furiously. "B-Bad doggie..Kyungsoo no like wouu." The small dog stared up at Kyungsoo with huge eyes, full of regret and remorse. Kai rubbed his nose against Kyungsoo’s palm sadly with a whimper.

“N-No.. go away Kai..no likey you..” Little Kyungsoo bawled, scrubbing his face with tiny balled up fists. Kai made a whimpering sound and trudged off, ears and tail flopping down sadly.

 

 

"Shh, don't cry."

A hush voice came from his left as soft hands ran through his hair comfortingly. Then, a soft object was placed onto his lap as the gentle voice kept cooing at him. The small hands clutched his face and lifted his chin up.

“Hush. You can have Mr. Penguin here instead.”

Little Kyungsoo blinked his teary eyes at the older boy, cute button nose scrunching again and huge pout displaced on his lips. The little boy looked down at his lap to see a stuffed blue penguin doll with glittering eyes. Mr. Penguin was cute but he missed his Mr. Fluffykins. He sniffed, cradling the penguin doll to his chest.

“There. See, you look much cuter when you’re not crying.”

Little Kyungsoo sniffed again and crawled up into the older boy’s lap before burying his wet face into the shirt. His sobs were much softer now as the older boy’s fingers rubbed his back gently.

 

“You can have Baekhyun-hyung’s Penguin okay?”

Little Kyungsoo nodded, pressing his face closer to Baekhyun’s damp shirt, sniffling slightly.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

17 years old

 

“You’re still keeping this?” Baekhyun gasped, picking up the old penguin doll in amazement. “Wow, it’s been so long. Ten years.” The eyeliner male chuckled to himself, brushing a speck of dust off the penguin’s button eyes.

 

Kyungsoo sped run across the room and snatched Mr. Penguin away from Baekhyun’s hands. “Y-Yah! That’s mine now.” The blush on his cheeks was so prominent, Baekhyun smiled knowingly.

 

“Of course, Little Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun placed a hand on top of Kyungsoo’s head and ruffled his hair adoringly. “Your beloved hyung gave it to you, didn’t he?” The older male laughed a deep rumbling sound that had Kyungsoo’s skin tingling. Baekhyun gave a short pat to Kyungsoo’s hot face before retreating back to his neighbor’s bed.

The eyeliner male flopped down onto the Pororo printed bed sheets, snuggling into the blue pillow. Baekhyun’s eyes almost flutter shut when he inhaled Kyungsoo’s scent from the pillow and he pressed his nose closely to the Kyungsoo-scented pillow. He could drown forever like this.

 

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo was examining the penguin doll. He brought the toy up to his face and nuzzled the nose cutely like a kid. After a few seconds, Kyungsoo couldn’t keep in the sneeze. “Definitely needs a bath. Right, Mr. Penguin?” Kyungsoo childishly cooed earning an eye roll from Baekhyun.

 

“Sometimes, I think you love the penguin more than me.” Baekhyun whined and rolled over Kyungsoo’s bed. “I’m jealous, Mr. Penguin.” He playfully glared at the penguin doll that was settling nicely into Kyungsoo’s chest.

 

Kyungsoo poked his tongue out to Baekhyun and strode into the bathroom with Mr. Penguin in his arms. “Five minutes.” Kyungsoo motioned with his hands before shutting the door, leaving Baekhyun to ponder in his bedroom.

 

 

Sighing, Baekhyun rolled over again until he was lying straight and facing the ceiling. One hand was placed behind his neck to cushion his head while the other was outstretched to the ceiling. Baekhyun sighed again, a very long sigh. “Do you ever stop to think that I’m really jealous, Kyungsoo?”

A sweet melodious voice rang into his ears coming from the bathroom drawling a groan from Baekhyun. The older male flopped over again, stuffing his nose into Kyungsoo’s pillow. “Are you always this oblivious, Little Kyungsoo?” He mumbled to the pillow, hiding his flushed cheeks.

 

 

Kyungsoo dipped the penguin toy into the sink full of soapy water. “You remind me of Pororo minus the goggles.” Kyungsoo giggled and popped a bubble floating towards him. The doe eyed male hummed random songs as he washed his toy, scrubbing diligently and getting the dust off the toy.

After drying off the penguin doll, Kyungsoo pressed his back against the door, not ready to face Baekhyun. The doe eyed male blushed again just thinking of his hyung’s handsome face. Baekhyun was so perfect, Kyungsoo didn’t dare to man up and confess to him even if they were childhood friends to begin with.

 

“Mr. Penguin, what should I do?” Kyungsoo poked the penguin doll’s nose and cutely waited for a reply, knowing that none would come. “What? No, I’m not confessing my love for hyung. That’s so embarrassing.” Kyungsoo mumbled off, cheeks flaming red. “What if he rejects me?”

 

Kyungsoo hugged the penguin doll close to his chest. “Well, at least I still have you.” Kyungsoo smiled and poked its nose once again before breathing deep. “Here I go.” He quietly stepped out of the bathroom, only to find Baekhyun snoring lightly in his bed. Kyungsoo resisted a girly squeal when Baekhyun cuddled his pillow to his face.

 

 

He paddled over to his bed, crouching down to inspect Baekhyun’s flawless face. Kyungsoo placed the penguin doll next to Baekhyun and stifled a laugh. He settled down on the floor, placing an elbow beneath his chin while tracing Baekhyun’s face.

“Hyung.” Kyungsoo whispered. “You’re such a good looking guy, you know. I like your eyes too.” He traced the corner of Baekhyun’s closed eyes and sighed dreamily. “I like your nose.” Kyungsoo poked Baekhyun’s nose and pulled back with a chuckle. “I like your lips too.” Kyungsoo wanted to put a finger there but he didn’t. “I like everything about you.”

 

“Maybe that’s why I kept Mr. Penguin all the time. He reminds me of you, hyung.”

“I see.”

 

“Yeah. Wait, what –” Kyungsoo was wide eyes, stumbling back and retreating his hands. “B-Baekhyun hyung? Y-You were awake?” The doe eyed male stuttered, clasping a palm over his lips. A nod and smirk from Baekhyun was all he needed to cover his cherry pink face.

 

“This is so embarrassing. I’m sorry, hyung. Pretend you didn’t hear that..” Kyungsoo went on and on until Baekhyun tugged him forward up to the bed. “..I don’t want to destroy our friendship. I know it’s a one-sided thing and all.” Kyungsoo was babbling even when Baekhyun calmly make him sit in his lap and held him there around the waist.

 

“..but I like you a lot?” Kyungsoo squeaked out when Baekhyun’s face neared his own.

Baekhyun smiled but his voice was indifferent. “Shut up.”

 

Immediately, Kyungsoo zipped his mouth shut and his eyes turned teary. Funny, this reminded Baekhyun of their first meeting. His chest rumbled in delight as he pushed their foreheads together and planted a kiss on Kyungsoo’s red nose. He chuckled when Kyungsoo’s eyes became bigger and his cherry lips parted in surprise.

 

“H-Hyung?”

“Honestly, what took you so long, Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun snidely commented but there was no anger laced in his words. “I’ve been waiting all my life time.” Baekhyun tightened his hold on Kyungsoo’s waist and crashed his lips onto Kyungsoo’s earning a high pitched gasp from the younger male.

 

“Hyungg…” Kyungsoo made cute kitten noises between their short kisses that had Baekhyun’s inner beast stirring and wanting more. “B-Baek!” Kyungsoo keened into his mouth when Baekhyun bit his lower lip.

“Mmm, what?” Baekhyun asked teasingly as he pulled away.

 

Kyungsoo shifted shyly under Baekhyun’s penetrating gaze and mustered out. “Does this mean we’re boyfriends now?”

“No.”

Kyungsoo blinked before biting his lips, sniffling. “O-Okay…”

“We’re getting married.”

“HYUNG!”

 

Myspace Page Dividers

Lady's Corner

 

HACHANNIE, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT :) I'LL WRITE YOU ANOTHER KYUNGSOO/EVERYONE BECAUSE YOU WROTE FOR ME THAT LOVELY KAISOO DRABBLE <3

 

Was that fluffy enough? OKAYYYY, NEXT REQUEST COMING RIGHT UP. AND YEAH, ANOTHER SPOT FOR REQUEST IS OPENED. One more thing, if you've already request, it's better for you to give chances for other readers to do so as well okay :) Just don't hog up all the request spaces. Thanks for reading :D