Green, green eyes

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

 

Green, Green Eyes 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

Pairing: Kai/Kyungsoo/Suho

Word count: 839

Genre: Romance & Fluff

 

Kai is jealous of Suho for touching his Kyungsoo.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

It was another one of their busy, busy schedule. Running back and forth for mini concerts, getting ready for their debut and preparing for interviews, not to mention they were also given the chance to become part time supermodels (mostly on Jongin’s and Chanyeol’s parts).

Jongin wasn’t sure if he should feel thankful or just drop dead tired. His back was starting to ache with dull pain again, reminding him of his worst nights in the dorm after the incident. The dancing machine couldn’t even sit up without a jolting pain in his spinal cord. Breaking out of his reverie, the tanned male’s eyes flickered with drowsiness for a moment as he was leaning towards the window panel of the van.

 

“Jongin-ah..”

 

Jongin smiled hearing the concern in his hyung’s voice. Kyungsoo had always been the mother hen of their group, constantly worrying and nagging everyone for their own good. Maybe because of that, Jongin was growing fonder of his cute roommate.

 

“I’m fine, hyung. Just a little sleepy.” Jongin mumbled, curling around his jacket. “Don’t worry about me okay?” A sleepy smile graced his full lips as he stared affectionately into his hyung’s eyes.

 

“S-Sure, if you say so.” Kyungsoo’s voice came out as a squeak and he wasn’t going to blame anyone. The way that Jongin’s dark, enticing orbs were penetrating him like he was seeing through his soul made Kyungsoo’s skin tingle and cheeks turn warm. Plus, Jongin was naturally handsome, so handsome; Kyungsoo’s poor heart couldn’t handle it.

 

Jongin’s eyes turned heavily lidded with sleep. The dancing machine was about to doze off until he heard some giggling and laughter coming from his left. The voices oddly sound like his Kyungsoo and a certain guardian. Feeling insecure, Jongin opened one eye to spy and turned green with envy.

 

Fleeting touches. Accidental brushes.

 

Joonmyun and Kyungsoo were both happily chattering away, too absorbed in their own world. Regardless to the irritated look Jongin was shooting at them (actually just at Suho), the two continued their conversation, pausing to smile at each other with a blush on Kyungsoo’s cheeks (No, hyung! Don’t get tricked by him!) and eye smiles from Joonmyun (You evil person, you.)

 

Jongin’s left eye was twitching and his hand was fisted inside his jacket. He wanted to toss and yell at Joonmyun’s offending hand on his Kyungsoo’s lap. He wanted so badly to be mad at the two of them but he couldn’t because Kyungsoo’s the most innocent person he’s ever met, who’s completely oblivious and dense and Joonmyun was their angelic leader.

Jongin lost if when he saw Joonmyun approaching Kyungsoo, his face inching closer to his hyung’s pink faced one. Oh my god, are they going to kiss? I, KIM JONGIN, SHALL NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN. STAY AWAY FROM KYUNGSOO’S LIPS!

 

 

“You have something on your face, Kyungsoo.” Joonmyun’s eyebrows furrowed.

Kyungsoo blinked in surprised, cheeks reddening at Joonmyun’s attentive gaze. He’s just not used to the closeness, Kyungsoo guessed. The vocalist rubbed his palms on his cheeks furiously, trying to wipe out whatever that was sticking to his skin.

Joonmyun chuckled, a nice sound that sent shivers down Kyungsoo’s spine. “You look so cute I feel like I just want to squish you.” The honest truth came out of Joonmyun’s mouth, his signature eye smile reappearing to charm his dongsaeng.

“T-Thank you?”

“You’re welcome. Here let me wipe that for you, come closer.”

Kyungsoo scooted closer to the older one, shifting uncomfortably when Joonmyun placed a hand onto his lap. His huge doe orbs glanced up into Joonmyun’s reassuring ones and instantly melted into a puddle of goo. Kyungsoo would jump off a cliff now if there is one outside.

“Here - ”

 

 

Suddenly, there were hands around Kyungsoo’s waist, lifting him away like a ragdoll making him yelp cutely and soon his face was being squished into a hard chest. “J-Jongin-ah!” The smaller male struggled in Jongin’s strong embrace. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Hush, I’m trying to sleep here.” Jongin peeked down on his chest at the wide eyed Kyungsoo. The tanned male gave a small pout to his hyung. “It’s cold. I need body warmth, hyung. Won’t you let me hug you?” Jongin whined, putting on his best aegyo performance.

“You should have just told me nicely, Jongin.” Kyungsoo punched the taller male’s chest playfully. “I was speaking to Suho-hyung and you just dragged me off like that.” The edges of Kyungsoo’s lips were beginning to form a frown. “That was rude.”

Jongin’s hands tightened around the older male’s waist, pulling him closer. Kyungsoo was literally sitting on the dancing machine’s lap by now. To keep his hyung quiet, Jongin faked a long yawn and buried his face into the crook of Kyungsoo’s neck, nuzzling the soft skin.

 

 

“Jongin. Kim Jongin.”

 

 

Soft snores greeted Kyungsoo.

 

 

“Oh, nevermind.”

 

 

Kyungsoo pouted, squirming in the sleeping Jongin’s lap, trying to find a more comforting position before snuggling back into the warm chest and drifting off to dreamland.