Unsucessful first meeting.

The Matchmaker's Masterplan !!

A/N : Sup guys!!! Just a clarification cause there was a small misunderstanding.Yongguk remembers that there was a boy involved in the crotch incident but he doesn't know its Daehyun. In fact he doesn't even know of Dae's existence right now, just like Dae didn't know about him. To put it simply, he's determined to find out the culprit and punish him!!! Ok now? YAY!!!

****************

Yongguk stepped down the stage and walked out. The principal walked to the mike but no.

" OPPA WAIT!!!! AAARRRGH!!!!"

" I WANT YOU OPPA!!!!! I'LL MAKE YOU MINE!!! WAIT UP!!"

" OPPA!! OPPA!!!!OPPA!!!!!"

The whole school ran after Yongguk pushing, pulling and kicking to get to him first. 

" So... Mr. Principal, anything else you wanna say ? " asked Kyung. The only people left were Sumin, Daehyun, Jongup, Himchan plus Youngjae and his nerd gang.

" No nothing Kyung..... Uh... I guess things are gonna change now that Yongguk is back.... so glad I'm not a student.... " he said smiling.

" For those who are attached  to their families... It is time to move on, independence is not prominent in your life but..."

" Youngjae?" asked Himchan turning around to see Youngjae, who had somehow managed to come with his nerd gang, who were taking down notes of what he was saying.

" Hello there fellow students,"

" Hey, can you foresee anything for Daehyunnie?" asked Kyung resting his legs on the seat in front of him and pointing at Daehyun. Youngjae studied him for a while with squinted eyes before smiling.

" A great change is going to take over your life. Unexpected happenings-"

" Shut up dork " said Daehyun leaving the auditorium.

" Daehyun, you gotta watch out now...." yelled Sumin after Daehyun. " Yongguk remembers." she said more to herself watching the door bang after Daehyun

" Yep, he seems to remember....." sang Kyung happily

*****************************************

Daehyun didn't see Yongguk for a few weeks after his grand arrival. But he did hear stories. 

" OH MY GAWD!!! Did you see what Yongguk did to that guy who knocked on him? 

" Yeah, he's in hospital now huh? ''

" Yeah. And did you hear? Yongguk stays late in school sometimes. I wonder why.."

" Hey, you remember who that guy was who touched Yongguk? "

" Umm....  Was it Kyung?

" No!! I don't remember but he must be there somewhere"

" Uh ok.... Why? "

" If we get him, we will be awarded by Yongguk right?" *squeals*

Daehyun got up and walked away quickly. How am I supposed to study if this is what I get? Death threats for  a small mistake..

At lunch Daehyun, after stuffing himself up,  leaned back on his chair and pulled out his accounts book.

" Hey!" came SuMin's voice.

" Can I see that? " asked Kyung trying to pull the book from Daehyun.

" NO ! it's private " snapped Daehyun, stuffing it in his bag. It was very precious to him.

" Ok ok fine " muttered Kyung

" Yeah and Yongguk oppa had refused to go out with him and punched him in the face. He deserved it though." they heard a girl tell someone on her phone as she passed by them. Daehyun and Sumin looked at Kyung

" What? Huh? NO!! It wasn't me! I didn't make my move yet!" exclaimed Kyung throwing his hands up in exasperation.

" If you say so" said Sumin taking his juice

*****************************************************

 I could bear it no more. With my heavy books, I went to one of the school gardens and climbed a tree. Ah... I get a beautiful view from here. The sea, glistening under the rays of the sunlight looking like small shards of glass... so calm.. so peaceful... '  thought Daehyun smiling and closing his eyes.

A soft breeze ruffled his hair, and the rustling of leaves made the evening somewhat cozier. Daehyun sighed and pulled up his mask before falling asleep..

The book on his lap slipped and fell down with a low thud. A second book followed, then a third a fourth and finally a directory sized  book. Daehyun was snoring softly and did not notice a figure getting up and rubbing his head. 

***************************************

" What the heck are these? '' muttered the figure, picking up the first book that fell onto his lap..  

" How to get rich in a fortnight...?? "

Thud.

" OW! " he gasped as a second book hit his head.

Thunk thunk THUNK

" WHAT THE IS GOING ON! " he growled, shooting up and looking up the tree. No one.

The boy squinted up the tree angrily and smirked when he saw a pair of shoes. And now I'll teach you a lesson for dropping books on my head he thought , climbing up the tree.

He was met face to face with  a boy wearing a mask, looking peaceful as he slept.  Now feel this foureyes, he smirked cracking his knuckles. Suddenly Daehyun shifted and pushed Yongguk off  the tree in the process.

 The boy groaned,closing his eyes in pain as his head met the hard ground. " Wait ....  Just wait till I get you" he thought angrily waiting for the throbbing in his head to subside. He heard the boy on the tree wake up.

" Hey you!!" said the boy,  making his way to the tree and peering up. Though he just spoke, his low voice managed to awaken Daehyun

*********************************************

Daehyun peered down at him. His sleepiness vanished when he saw who it was. Yongguk.

" Get... Down....Now " said Yongguk in a threateningly soft voice. Daehyun stared back.  

" I mean it " added Yongguk rolling the sleeves of his shirt up.

 It may have made a normal person like you or me shiver and have chills run up and down our spines,  but Daehyun .... well, it didn't affect him. 

Hmm... doesn't seem like he remembers me, but I'll just keep my mask on anyway..." he thought.

" I'll come down when I feel like it " he replied, yawning. Daehyun almost smiled at the expression on Yongguk's face.

***************************************

Yongguk hid his shock. The world stopped. This is the first time someone disobeyed me......The truth took some time to sink in. And when it did, the wrath of the Yongguk was unleashed. It could be compared to a wild tornado...

Yongguk. Saw. Red.

" You are gonna regret this... you will beg for mercy on your knees..... or your life is going to turn into a living hell. I guarantee you that "

He heard a soft snore and looked up to see Daehyun asleep again. That was the final straw.

Yongguk thought for a while. He saw Daehyun's books lying on the ground. He walked to them and went through all of them. One particular book grabbed his attention.

Daehyun's account book.

' If i'm not mistaken... this can get him expelled... ' thought Yongguk with a small smirk. 'And also as a bonus,  he will  land in hospital along with those other boys....'

 Yongguk slipped the acounts book into his pocket and made his way to the Principal's office.

" Hey... where's my accounts book??!! " came Daehyun's voice suddenly.

*******************************

Several minutes later Yongguk heard an ear splitting scream and the pounding of footsteps. He didn't need to turn around to know that Daehyun was running after him. He turned around to see Daehyun running, sweat pouring down his face. 'What a slow runner' thought Yongguk scornfully.

" GIVE MY BOOK BACK YOU BASTARD !!!!!!!!!! " came Daehyun's angry voice. Yongguk laughed and threw the book up in the air and caught it deftly. Daehyun was far behind.

" Ha. My atheletic skills are unbeatable " he smirked triumphantly.   " Wow, this bastard must be filthy rich" he said,  going through the accounts. Maybe this little book will stop him from entering any school...

 " RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAOOOOR!!!!!" came a war cry and Yongguk looked up.

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped in shock. Why? Because Daehyun was flying towards him... yes he had jumped from a small cliff and was now heading towards Yongguk, his eyes flashing.

'  Like a wild animal '  thought Yongguk. Being the guy he was,Yongguk stood there and sidestepped calmly when Daehyun was about to land on him, but Daehyun was quick too. He rolled over once and stood up before advancing on Yongguk.

" Give. It . Back " he  said coldly.

Yongguk only smirked at him. " Really now. It's just a book... a mere little book that will get you expelled " said Yongguk, enjoying the shades of colours that Daehyun's face was turning into.

Daehyun removed his mask and stuffed it into his pocket.

 Hmmm... have I seen this face before?It's very familiar....Maybe he was one of my victims back then   thought Yongguk and brushed the thought aside. That's when Daehyun attacked.

" HIYAAAA!!!!!!!! " he screamed, throwing punches at Yongguk,  who dodged them for a while then yawned and casually caught Daehyun's fist in his strong hand.

" You can get your book back after apologizing, ..... on your knees. Beg,  mask boy... " said Yongguk, his smirk vanishing to be replaced by a scowl. He turned his head around to see the basketball and football players getting ready to go home after practice.

Daehyun took a deep breath. He understood what Yongguk was going to do. He was trying to get him to apologize, in the prescence of those people. So he began to gag.

" Come on come on... I devoured a HUGE lunch "  he said to himself.

Yongguk watched quizzically before he noticed  Daehyun gagging.

' OH ! ' he swore in his mind,  trying to push Daehyun away, as he understood what Daehyun was planning.

This time, it was Daehyun's turn to smirk, as he tightly held onto Yongguk's hand.

" Get off me you----"

Too late.

 

Daehyun threw up on Yongguk. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N ; Hullo guys!! How was their meeting?

Just wanna thank my new subscribers and old subscribers for the support and thanks for the loverly comments !!  :D