The Parents..and Monkey

The Matchmaker's Masterplan !!

Daehyun woke upto the chirping of little birds. He grinned as it was a saturday, which meant that he could laze at home and not step out. Unless he had clients. And as far as he could remember, he didn't. So he sighed in content and snuggled back into his pillows. 

Until he felt something wet on his cheek. He got up muttering and threw the blanket off of him and touched his cheek. It was jam. " Huh..?"  thought the boy looking up at the ceiling in confusion. Suddenly someone whistled and daehyun looked to see Yongguk, who was checking him out. " So.... You sleep in boxers and tanktops eh..?" he asked, his eyes glinting. 

" Yeah." said daehyun staring back at him.

Yongguk sighed. Yep. Daehyun was emotionally challenged. I mean who could resist that?

" I just came to tell you to get ready. My parents will be here only for a short time." he said walking to the couch and flopping down on it. He placed his legs on the coffee table and glanced at daehyun who was opening the fridge door. 

" Get ready for what? You wanna fight them or something? If you do, i can get you some weapons but you gotta pay." he said rummaging around.

" THE HECK!!? WHY WOULD I FIGHT MY PARENTS YOU FOOL!!! I want to introduce you to them." said Yongguk. 

" Why?' asked daehyun pulling out a jar of jam. He opened it and began eating from the jar itself. Yongguk cringed at the sight. He liked a guy who ate plain jam for breakfast.

 " It's mixed with butter.." said daehyun watching Yongguk. " That's worse"

" It's better than butter and sugar." came the bored reply as Daehyun threw the empty jam jar and began mixing butter with sugar. 

" I thought you said it was worse." yelled Yongguk watching in horror.

" Better than egg yolk and marmite with ice cream" replied daehyun pulling out an egg and cracking it open into a bowl. He then proceeded to mix ice cream and marmite into it.

Yongguk fainted.

                                                  ******************************************

3 hours later

" Urrrgh...... where am i?" asked Yongguk dazed. Daehyun walked past, a saucepan in his hand. 

" You're up. I'm making some food... Not for you." he said pointing the saucepan threateningly at Yongguk, who scowled and got up. Daehyun hadn't even kept him on the couch.. 

" I remember falling on the couch so how come I was on the ground?" he asked sitting on the couch.

" Oh I pushed you off it actually, cause i watch my saturday morning programmes on the couch. I was going to throw you out but sadly you awoke " shrugged Daehyun sniffing the pan. " Urgh... Shouldn't have given it to Jongup.. I'm sure he boiled something gross in it." he muttered throwing the saucepan out the window." AAAAARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!" camke a man's terrified scream from outside.

" You know ... I was talking about my parents earlier... and now that we're a couple---"

" What couple?" asked daehyun bluntly.

" WHY YOU----"

" Oh... That couple. But I don't like you that much" said daehyun moving onto a banana and scrambled eggs.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU----"

" Shut up. By the way, next time you come to my house without my permission, I'll slice you in two like a mango..." said daehyun pointing a knife at Yongguk, who laughed and started to walk towards him .

" C'mon Dae! You like me too much..." he slurred pulling daehyun towards him. " AAARRGH!!!! WHAT THE !!" he screamed as daehyun placed the large needle back in his boxer pockets.

" What? You think that'll stop me from coming?"

" Yep. If not, this will.." said Daehyun pulling out a sword. 

" THE HECK!!! HOW'D YOU GET THAT?" asked Yongguk in shock. Daehyun shrugged. Yongguk scoffed and looked around the small house. His eyes landed on a photo of a couple. 

The woman had short black hair and was hanging upside down from a tree, like a bat grinning while the man was pulling a large vending machine, also smiling at the camera. " Who are those two weirdos?" he asked, snickering at the picture. 

" ..... My parents. " said daehyun bored. 

Silence.

" WHAT?!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! THAT IS SUCH A JOKE!!!! HUHUHUHUH!!!!.... But that man does look like you!!! Wait what?!! They are your parents!? Really? Where are they?" he asked his eyes widening. 

" I dunno... They travel the world chasing animals and people and ancient sites.... " said daehyun walking into the bathroom.

" No wonder the child turned this weird..." muttered Yongguk.

" I think they're in the african savannah..." came a muffled voice from the bathroom. 

" A vending machine in the jungle?!" 

" They brought it all the way..."

" Really? I wanna meet them..... hey, you want help washing up?"

" Step in and you won't have legs to step out again." came the annoyed voice as the door shut.

                                        *************************************************

Meanwhile in the African Savannah 

If you guys remember, daehyun's parents made documenteries ... No? Well they do. How can you forget!!! Oh the shame!!!

Anyway, right now, you will be able see a woman running after a herd of zebras, wearing khaki shorts that were very baggy and an equally baggy white shirt that said ' Fear the Spear'. Running behind her with a camera, eating a doughnut with messy hair, is her husband. Mr and Mrs Jung....

" COME ON DWEEB!!! ALMOST THERE! IF WE GET THIS WE CAN GO HOME!!! AND GUESS WHAT---- AAAAARRRRGH!!!!" screamed the woman who was running backwards facing her husband, as she slipped over a baby zebra and fell down a cliff. 

" AAAARRRRRRGHHHH!!!!! I'M GONNA DIE!! I'M GONNA DIE!!!! OH MY GOSH I FEEL A HUGE WEIGHT ON ME AS THE LIFE IS SQUEEZED OUT OF ME!!! OH NOOO!!!!" she screamed at the bottom of the cliff. The zebras were watching, bored. 

" It's just a bull that fell on you . Hey Mr Bull. Get off my wife. " said the man concentrating on balancing his doughnut on his head as he climbed down the cliff. " Oh... So i'm not dying? Haha!!! " laughed his wife pushing the bull away. " Thanks guys! See you tomorrow!" said Mr Jung and the Zebras dispersed slowly.

He pulled out a can of potato chips. " Hey, do you think this is better or this is better?" he asked showing the potato chips and a box of chocolates to his wife who began to think.

Until, the monkey attacked.

" COME BACK HERE YOU FREAKING SHAMELESS AMPHIBIAN!!!!" screamed Mr Jung running after the creature who had stolen his backpack, his wife recording everything as she ran after him.

" WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WON'T HAVE ANY LEGS TO STEAL AND RUN AWAY WITH AGAIN!!!!" he sreamed pulling out a water gun from ..... somewhere.

The monkey laughed and threw a packet of peanuts at the man whose face immediately turned to  -_-

" HEY LOOK!!! A PINEAPLPE! " cheered mrs jung running off somewhere. 

" COME BACK YOU TWIT!!!" roared Mr Jung as he threw coconuts after the monkey, who stopped as one hit his head. Everybody halt...." said Mr Jung.

Monkey turned. Monkey smiled. Monkey attacked.

" AAAAAARRRRRGH!!!! RUUUUUUN!!!! MONKEY ON WAR MODE!!!!" screamed Mr Jung as he ran back the way he came.

" Whaaaaat? " asked Mrs Jung holding a slice of pineapple as she joined him. " THE MOTHERER MONKEY'S ON ATAACK!!!!" he screamed as coconuts flew over them.

" AAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!!!" screamed the couple. " YOU KNOW WHAT!!!? screamed Mrs Jung dodging a hedgehog.

" HOW'D I KNOW WOMAN! WHO'S WHAT?!" he yelled tripping over an antelope who gave him a look before trotting away.

" WAAAAAA!!!!" came the monkey and he scrambled onto his feet.

" I WANNA CHECK UP ON DAEHYUN! MY SIXTH SENSE IS TELLING ME THAT HE WANTS US TO CHECK UP AAAAARRRRRGH!!!! WATCH OUT!!! RHINO!!!"

" WHAT!!! RHINO JOINED MONKEY!? BUT WHY?!!!" whined mr Jung as he pushed a baby elephant out of his way as he ran. The baby fell into a river, trunk first.

" YOU TOOK PICS OF HIM BATHING SO I THINK IT OFFENDED HIM...." said Mrs Jung. 

" SO WHAT!!! ALL OF THEM ARE ALWAYS !!!" 

" Yeah.... But you showed it to his 'to be' girlfriend, who now thinks he's not that manly.... NOW BACK TO DAEHYUN.... "

" Lady.... Shall we talk about him later..."

" Why is that you prick?" 

" Look behind you... " she looked. Her eyes widened!! " AAAAAAAA4RRRRRRGH!!! RUUUUUN!!!!!" screamed Mr.Jung as half of the jungle creatures stormed after them. The monkey riding proudly on the baby elephant, a coconut held high.