How hard can confessing be eh?

The Matchmaker's Masterplan !!

Ze Recap

He smirked and dangled a long thick rope in front of daehyun's eyes.

" You think you can hypnotize me,  you wannabe ghostman? " asked Daehyun blinking.

Yongguk's smirk vanished, as he stood up.

" Come. It's time to test your feelings for me  "

 And  there's so many things you can do with a rope.....  *wink*

End Of Ze Recap.

 

 

" NOOOOOO!! YOU, YOU FREAK!! LEMMEGO LEMMEGO LEMMEGO!!!!! " shrieked Daehyun, his voice going higher than 8 octaves with every 'lemme go'.

" Not untill you confess" said Yongguk firmly, stopping in front of Daehyun, who was tied onto a pole. 

" HOW CAN I CONFESS IF I DON'T LIKE YOU?!!! I'M AUAL!!!" screamed daehyun turning purple.

" Are you?" whispered Yongguk, closing in on the boy who began to scream, as if he was being burnt. Yongguk stood in front of Daehyun and stared at  him. Daehyun growled. " That was not what I expected..." said Yongguk.

" YOU WANT ME TO REACT THE WAY YOU WANT NOW?? IF ZEUS EXISTS, THIS WOULD BE A GOOD TIME FOR A BOLT OF LIGHTNING TO FRY HIM!!!" screamed Daehyun moving his head to a side, as Yongguk brought his head closer.

" Hmm... Where should I put a love bite? " wondered Yongguk. Daehyun stopped screaming.

" What's a love bite? " he asked. Yongguk groaned and stepped back. " Once you confess, i have a lot to teach you. " he said shaking his head.

" Good idea! Look, my mum's probably waiting for me at home! You do not want to disappoint mum..." said Daehyun trying to keep his voice polite.

" YOU HAVE NO MUM AT HOME!!!" came a voice from below.

Yongguk looked below to see all the students with cameras,binoculars, telescopes and phones recording everything. 

" This is galileo's first telescope.I stole it from the galileo museum " said one of the nerds in youngjae's nerd gang.

" What?! you stole it!? " asked a boy in disbelief. 

" Yep" replied the nerd

" But you're a nerd!"

" Yep. I'm a nerd. A bad nerd. " came the smug reply

" You guys are still here? You losers can go home now!!!" yelled Yongguk cupping his hands round his mouth.

" TO GIVE YOU ALONE TIME WITH DAEHYUN?!! NO WAY!! WE WANNA SEE!!!" came Himchans raspy yet high voice.

" NO IS GONNA HAPPEN!!!!" hollered daehyun.

" CONFESS! CONFESS! CONFESS!" chanted the students.

" NO!!! I SHALL NOT!! CAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU! FIND SOMEONE ELSE!" said the stubborn daehyun.

" You're gonna regret it...." said Yongguk with narrowed eyes.

" Yeah right... I need food. Go get me a bucket of spaghetti. Just say daehyun wanted it, cause i'm the only customer they give a bucket of spaghetti to.Go!" said daehyun. " What? Why are you coming close? Don't touch me!!!" he shrieked. 

Yongguk stopped halfway towards daehyun and turned. " I'll tell you something about myself. Since i was young I thought about my ideal girl... And i had one in my mind until i met Daehyun."

" How can he even be your ideal type?" wailed a sasaeng fan from below. Yongguk shrugged. " I went through so much to tell him i liked him..."

" LIKE WHAT??!" yelled Zelo

" Oh those are for me to know but I went through hell. And today finally daehyun will confess for i know he likes me..."

" HOW?!!" screamed the students in unison.

" I JUST KNOW OK!?" yelled Yongguk.

" BUT WILL YOUR PARENTS LIKE IT?! YOU HAVE THOSE TYPICAL RICH SNOBBY PARENTS WHO HATE US POOR, RIGHT?!!" yelled a guy.

" WHAT?!! " yelled Yongguk cupping a hand round his ear.

" YOUR PARENTS WILL OBJECT RIGHT? " they yelled back.

" MY PARENTS SUBJECT???" asked Yonguk

" YOUR PARENTS ARE OBJECTS RIGHT?" yelled a guy. 

" NO NO!! WILL YOUR PARENTS SAY NO?" asked a girl

" MY PARENTS GO OH?" asked Yongguk puzzled.

" NOO YOU BOZO!!!" yelled Youngjae.

" YOLO??!!" screamed Yongguk

" SHUT UP!!!!!" screamed Himchan

" WHAT UP??!!!" asked Yongguk 

" NEVERMIND!!!!"

" EAT A PINE???" asked Yongguk scratching his head. Everyone groaned.

" GO BACK TO DAEHYUN!!!" screamed kyung through a microphone

" Oh yeah.... So now, watch as i make daehyun confess his love."

" Eeeeewwww...."

" YOU'RE GAY??" screamed Kyung.

" Now Daehyun----" Yongguk stopped halfway when he saw daehyun.

He was asleep, snoring softly.

Yongguks jaw dropped in horror. " Change of plans...." he growled .

" Wake up.... youre time is up... goodluck..." said a small fairy in daehyun's dream and he opened his eyes abruptly. 

" W..What...??? " he began groggily. " Huh? Wait.. Do not come close.! I'm warning you!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

A few minutes later.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" screamed daehyun his eyes popping out of his sockets as the students below zoomed closer and then zoomed away.

Why you ask?

Because he was being dangled over the banister, with the rope,  like a yoyo!

" HAHAHAHA!!!! THIS IS SO GOOD!!! IT'S BETTER THAN A MOVIE!!!!" yelled a guy videoing everything.

" What are you doing?!!!" shrieked Yongjae at Yongguk.

" Relax nerd. The worst that can happen is for daehyun to fall and die!" said Kyung happily offering Youngjae some pop corn.

" SPIN HIM LIKE A HURRICANE!!!" yelled some one

" AND SET THE LOOF ON FIRE!!" yelled Himchan while everyone cheered.

" AREN'T YOU GUYS HIS FRIENDS?" asked a girl in horror.

" Who me? No way! But I can be your friend if you like...." said Kyung wiggling his eyebrows at the girl who puked on Jongup.

" LET ME GO!!! IF YOU THINK THIS'LL MAKE ME CONFESS, WELL IT WON'T! IF I HAD ANY IDEAS OF DOING SO, THIS JUST MADE ME CHANGE MY MIND!!!" screamed daehyun as Yongguk swung him left to right.

" Oh hoho! So you did have an idea of confessing!" yelled the students.

" I said IF!" replied daehyun

" LIAR!!!"

" Just tell him you like him!" said Sumin.

" BUT I DON'T!"

" LIAR!"

" LOOK HERE! There are so many guys who'll like you for real! Why not get one of them?!" asked Daehyun angrily.

" Yeah!" yelled the students.

" WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON?!" screamed daehyun.

" No no Daehyun. I only want you to confess. Just say it and this'll all be over..." said Yongguk shaking the rope violently.

" AAARGH!!! I HATE YOU!!"

" LIAR!!!"

" DID YOU SAY FIRE?!" asked a guy holding a gun.

" NOO!!!!"

" On the count of 3 daehyun. Either confess or die..." said Yonguk.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING ZELO!? " screamed Youngjae. Everyone turned to see the tall boy on a ladder about to cut the rope with a pair of garden sheers he had borrowed from the janitor's closet

" STAY AWAY ZELO!" screamed everyone. " Hil Zelo." said daehyun ruefully.

" MOVE AWAAAAAAAYY!!" said a  girl dressed up like Bloody Mary.

The tall boy sighed. " Fine.. " He looked around and saw a figure. He ran to it with his ladder. It was the pricipal who was trying to jump over a mud puddle below his building using a rope. He was hovering above the puddle when SNAP.

Thonk. He fell into the mud puddle and fainted.

...... Back to daehyun

Hmm.... Well i can just tell him i like him... and when he pulls me up, i'll run away. But that means i'll never be free for he won't easily give up... WHY ME WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE! I would never hurt a fly! Except for that time whebn one kept buzzing round my burgher, and that time when one almost flew into my nose, or that time i tricked one into flying into a spiders web.... Wow. Flies sure are evil. But this is too much! I must apologize to the fly majority... thought Daehyun as students threw bottles, peanuts and mangoes at him.

" Ok ok... I''ll confess." said daehyun huffily.

Silence. 

" But first, i want to apologize to flies."

Silence.

" And my parents... Wherever you are, This is only cause i love my life."

" Silence.

" And my sister... "

 Sarcastic Silence.

" Stop stalling dude...." said a guy who was dressed up like the grim reaper...

'' I like you Yongguk..." said daehyun sourly.

It didn't matter that the tone was acidic, daehyun was immediately pulled up and into Yongguks warm embrace while below the students cheered and 'Crash' started to play from somewhere.

" Now let me go." said daehyun unfazed. Yongguk swiftly freed Daehyun who stepped back and narrowed his eyes at Yongguk who also stared back at him.

He actually likes me... I can see it in the guys eyes... But too bad... I shall now run away. Why aren't my legs moving... Run. Now. MOOVE!!! screamed daehyun in his head.

" Here." said Yonguk handing daehyun a big bag of food. 

" At least he knows i'm hungry. " said daehyun taking the bag.

The caring action goes over the impassive boys head. Now if it was you, would you not be flattered?

Anyway....

" See. That wasn't that hard was it..?" asked Yongguk while the students started a fight below  'Secret Love' started to play

" Change the song! This is a battle" came an angry students voice. The song changed to 'Warrior'.

Daehyun shrugged unwrapping a cheese burgher.

AHH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE CONFESEED!!! cheered Yongguk inside his head. 

" Well then, shall we get going?" asked Yongguk following daehyun to the grounds where the students were fighting violently. 

" Where?" asked daehyun. " if you think you can come to my house well listen up. I live in my house ALONE. I HATE visitors and you aint coming!" snapped Daehyun.

" But you just confessed to me!" spluttered Yongguk in shock.

" I never did!" exclaimed daehyun in fake shock.

" LIAR! YOU DID!" screamed the kids stopping their fight for a moment to yell

" YOU DID! SEE I RECORDED IT!" said a guy playing the video.

" That's you! See! The hairstyle is yours!"

" The ?!" screamed the boy.

"Now i'm going home.." said daehyun impassively, as he stuck the burgher in his mouth, took his accounts book in the other, and went home.

"Nah. Don't worry. He likes you." said Himchan patting Yongguks shoulder.

" But I'm telling you. You just fell for the king of weirdness, and there a high price for that." he added. 

" Would you like to join me in kicking some ?" asked Kyung throwing a cracker at a group of guys.

" Nope. I'm going to daehyun's home. That bastard won't see tomorrow. " said Yongguk breaking into a jog.

In daehyuns home, he was singing very unsweetly in the shower, trying to reach the 11th octave, when he heard a banging on his front door. He quickly changed and peeped out the door. 

" Why hello there baby." said Yongguk grinning as he pushed open the door. and stepped in.

" Hmm nice place. This your room? Well, I'll take it for the night.Goodnight!" he said brightly locking the door behind him.

Silence.

" WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING POLLUTING MY HOUSE WITH YOUR TAINTED PRESENCE YOU FILTHY MANUPULATIVE CONNIVING BASTARD!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!! THERE ARE PERSONAL THINGS IN THERE!!!"

" Like your accounts book? And your journal? " came Yongguks teasing voice.

Silence.

" DON'T TOUCH THEM!! I THOUGHT I DID WHAT YOU WANTED SO GET YOUR TINY FRAME OUTTA MA HOUSE!!!!" he screamed going purple as an aubergine as he banged on the door with a lampshade.

Well, if daehyun is gonna act this way, so will I. I think that's his way of showing his affections. Well so be it, thought Yongguk plopping on Daehyuns bed.

 

A/N : HEY GUYS!!! IF YOU WANT SOME MORE COMEDY FANFICTION LIKE THIS ONE, CHECK OUT MY NEWEST FANFIC 'VERBAL BATTLE'

But it's Bangjae...That's a fun pairing! TRY SOMETHING NEW AND BE AMAZED !!!