The Great Rescue Part 2

The Matchmaker's Masterplan !!

" We are.." began one of them

" Yo! DO YOU WANNA B? BLOCK B!!!!" they cheered.

***********************

*crickets chirp*

" Uh.... I believe we are on Block D..." said a geeky boy from Youngjae's nerd gang pointing to the street sign out the window. The others peered out and saw the sign.

" Didn't I tell you to change that you useless git?" hissed dreadlocks at a short guy wearing big glasses. 

" Yeah boss, but it's costly." replied the man.

" So... Who are you losers?" asked Daehyun from his attackers as he examined them as if seeing them for the first time.

The students groaned. 

" Ah.... I see you can't remember us." said a tall guy.

" Nope. I don't know you" answered Daehyun simply.

" GUYS!!! SELF INTRO!!!!" screamed Dreadlocks. 

" Zico. leader of Block B, not at you service" began dreadlocks smirking.

" Kyung. The handsome" said redhead with a charming smile. Daehyun grimaced. 

" Hey hey hey ..... hold up!!!! How the heck can you be Kyung? I'm THE ONE AND ONLY KYUNG!!!! YOU WANNABE'S !!!! you must have been some nameless loser who was behind me in the market that day when i was buying vegetables, and then you heard my name and copied it didn'y you??!!! AAAARHH!!!! UNFAIR!!!! screamed the other Kyung.

" WHAT?!!!  I'm PARK Kyung. Besides You aren't even good looking as me!!!" screamed the Block b kyung.

" What the ?!!!! I'M PARK TOO!!!!!..." said the other Kyung angrily. 

" Guys can you wait till the self intro's are done...." asked a girl impatiently

" Oh ok.." said Block B Kyung stepping back as Himchan pulled back the other Kyung.

" Ukwon...." said a boy who was stepped out from behind Zico. " What's a Kwon?" asked Jongup. " And why am i a Kwon? " asked another guy pointing at himself in confusion.

" Taeil. " said the short one. The students started to laugh. " HHAHAA!!!! TAIL!!!! LIKE YOU KNOW, IT'S POSITIONED NEAR THE ...WHICH PROVES THAT YOU ARE AN !!! HAHA!!! " screamed an orange haired boy doubling over.

" Lame..."said Ukwon...

" Jaeho"

 " I'm B Bomb" said a worried looking guy. " You call yourself a bomb? Now that's lame!!!" came a students shout. " AND I'M P.O, I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE LEADER OF THIS GROUP BUT SOMEONE---" 

" SHUT UP!!!!" screamed Zico. " Po? Like Kung Fu Panda po?" asked a girl. 

" Well. I still don't know you." said Daehyun bored. 

" OH!!!! I remember you guys!!!!You stole some diamonds right? And in the end it wasn't there.... " said Youngjae suddenly. All eyes turned to him.

" YOU FIEND!!!! YOU WORK FOR THEM DON'T YOU!!!?" spat Himchan at Youngjae whose eyes widened indignantly. " I DON'T WORK FOR THEM!!!" he screamed

All the students started to yell at each other. 

BANG!

" What the ?" yelled a guy and everyone turnd silent to see who had died. 

" Ah.... Ukwon. I am happy to see you have given up on your gun and taken to crackers!" said Zico as Ukwon got out another packet of crackers. 

" Eeeew.... Who the are you guys?" asked a pink haired boy. Block B groaned.

" THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!! WE----" began P.O till Daehyun began to laugh.

" Oh man... I love this film!" he said staring hard at his ipad. No no, he never bought it. He just found it in a bin and gave it to be repaired.... Cheap huh.

" You wanna know why we stole your friend?" asked Zico mockingly.

" No...." said a boy. 

" Well, you see, we got kicked out of our company. Stardust entertainment." began Zico. " Stardom..." corrected Taeil.  " Yeah yeah. And then, they found out that we were actually gangsters who were using the industry to go abroad and continue with our dirty work abroad. It's easier to be a star and go abroad for free than buying a ticket using your own money. You know two of our videos....Nanlina and Nillili mambo both potray our wonderful acts..... But they were not acting. They were our actual work in progress....But the comapany thought it was fake.... I mean we even got fans!!!! But no.... Some bloody workers went and told the owner..... And we got kicked out. We sued them too, but realized we don't have enough money for the lawyer dudes.So we kidnapped that guy cause his the owners son...." said Zico laughing.

"....... Huh? What?" asked the students cause they weren't listening. 

" YOU ARE GETTING ON MA NERVES!!!!!!" screamed P.O 

" And now.... What will you do to save him? i am waiting...." said zico grinning at the students.

" Yeah? Hello mum. Yeah i'll be getting late cause some lame gang is threatening to beat us. Yeah. We're gonna fight. So i'll get late to come. Oook! Bye!" came a boys voice as he stuffed his phone back into his pocket.

"Eh? Nah...  You guys seem a stupid lot.... I mean, even Youngjae's gang is better....." said Himchan going back to the situation.

" They all died in the end ...." said a girl pointedly.

"SHUT UP!!!!" screamed P.O

" WHADDAYA MEAN SHUT UP YOU BAFFON!!!!" screamed a boy

" I MEAN SHUT UP AND SAVE YOUR BLOODY FRIEND YOU !!!!! " screamed P.O

" Oh god look whose talking! The fat ones getting red in the face" hooted Himchan

" FAT?!!! DID YOU JUST CALL ME FAT? I HAVE BICEPS YOU PALE WANNABE VAMPIRE!!!"

" HAHAHAA!!!!!! YOU THINK YOU HAVE BICEPS WHEN ACTUALLY YOU HAVE BABY FAT!!!" screamed the students

" Oh great" sighed Daehyun as chaos broke out. 

" HAHA!!!! BYE GUYS!!!!!" yelled Zico jumping into the middle of a bunch of guys who caught him by the arms and threw him away.

SPLAT. He slid to the ground unceremoniously but got up slowly... 

" Oh man.... That was unexpected.... Oh? Hi ladies mmmmwa!!!" said Zico as he kissed a girl on the cheek. 

Everyone went silent. 

" You know what to do..." said Jenny snickering.

" Oh ho ho.... I do...." said the kissed girl cracking her neck muscles

For the girl was non other than....The Gina

" OH YOU THINK YOU CAN HAVE HIM?? TOO BAD ERS!!!!" screamed Kyung.... Block B , Kyung and everyone turnd to see him dragging Yongguk on his chair up a flight of steps. The Yongguk saesang club gasped at everystep Kyung climbed because Yongguks head jerked back and forth. 

" HIYAAAAAAAA!!!!! WATCH OUT !!!" screamed the other Kyung as he jumped from.... somewhere and began to attack Block B Kyung who let go of Yongguks chair. It went down the stairs smoothly and crashed onto a student, squashing him against the wall

" The battle of the Kyungs..." said Sumin watching as Block B kyung kicked the other kyung who caught his leg and started to run.....

" Hmmm.... I think, the best thing to do now, is to act like you're attacked and hurt.." said  Daehyun lying down and closing his eyes. " Maybe I should lie in awkward position just to make sure they know...Ha. Now they won't bother attacking me. I'm safe" he thought and stretched his arms to either side and legs far apart.

" INCOMING!!!!!!" came a girls voice and Daehyun looked up to see Yongguks chair coming towards him,

" my life...." muttered Daehyun rolling to a side, till he heard a roar as Gina threw Zico high up and caught him again. Daehyun sighed and sat up. To his left the Yongguk saesang club were taking pictures of Yongguk and cutting parts of his hair and clothes...

" HEY MOTHERAS!!!!! WATCH ME!!!!" roared P.O as he did a somersault in the air and kicked a bunch of boys who went flying somewhere. Taeil was running after one boy with a huge watergun. "NOOO!!!!" screamed his victim while Taeil cackled with laughter. That was till Himchan tripped him and the gun flew into his victims arms. " NOOO!!!!" screamed Taeil running away, his victim after him.

On the other side, some students had gone down and made a cement mixure using the sand outside along with other necessities and they were wheeling it up using the wheelbarrow they had seen when entering. 

" BRING HIM IN!!!!" screamed a guy and Jaeho was dumped in it.

" I'LL THROW HIM DOWN!!!!!" came a threatening voice and the students looked up to see Block B Kyung who had managed to climb back up the stairs with Yongguk on the chair. Everyonwe went silent.

" DON'T!!!!" screamed the girls. " DO!!!!" screamed Yongguks former victims. " Weeee!!!!" screamed Jongup. " HOOOOOYYA!!!" came a voice as student Kyung threw a punch at  the Block B Kyung, who dodged it.

" KYUNG!!!!" screamed Zico.

" YEAH?" asked both the the kyungs.. " NO NO!!! OUR KYUNG..THE ONE WITH RED HAIR...!" screamed Zico. 

" He he... What happened to your teeth?" asked a girl, for most of Zicos teeth were gone.

" Throw him!!!" screamed P.O.

" NOOO!!!!"

" HE'S THE ENEMY!!!!"

" NOOOOO!!!!"

" YOU PEOPLE!!!!!"

"NOOOOO!!!!"

WHY ARE YOU SCRERAMING NOO?"

" NOOO!!!!"

Suddenly Yongguk opened his eyes slowly and looked around himself, blinking.

" I'm....dizzy...." he muttered. " Like duh. You were transported all around..." said the student Kyung glaring at the Block B Kyung.

" Where am i?"

" Dunno. We kidnpped you, and your friends came to save you..' said U Kwon. 

" Oh...? Wait.... Daehyun...? You came..... To save me?" asked Yongguk his eyes widening

" Huh? What? Uh... N..No no. I was dragged...." said Daehyun.

He looks so good.... His hair is messed up and he's dirty...y.... He came for me..!!! He likes me! thought Yongguk his heart melting.

" Get down" said the student Kyung untying the rope around Yongguks wrist. He slowly got up and went downstairs, ignoring the others, straight to Daehyun. " You know what i wanted to tell you that day?" he asked softly. " No." said Daehyun bluntly. " You know, they say you don't exactly know what kind of your atracted to until you are old enough? I think I now know Daehyun. I think... i like-----"

" Shut up." said Daehyun

BOOOM!!!!!! 

" IT S A BOMB!!!! RUNN!!!!" screamed the students.

" NO NO NO NO MERCY!!!!!" screamed Himchan running after Ukwon with a broom and the fight was on again.

" Come on..." said Yongguk as he dragged Daehyun out of the building. " AAARGHH!!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!" screamd Daehyun, but Yongguks grip on him was tight.

"I have some unfinished business concerning you Jung Daehyun" said Yongguk pulling Daehyun by his wrists towards him, smirking.